You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Stagecoach North East - Recent Repaints

Stagecoach North East - Recent Repaints

RE: Stagecoach North East - Recent Repaints
(13 Aug 2024, 7:12 pm)Glen1974 wrote Do you think that stagecoach North East well repaint the new black livery on own buses.

Probs not, its just a trial version at the min.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(13 Aug 2024, 9:23 pm)Glen1974 wrote Have seen stagecoach Yorkshire electrics buses local livery it like arrival colours i think?

Can you translate this into English please?
(13 Aug 2024, 11:37 pm)F114TML wrote Can you translate this into English please?

He's saying the electric blue livery on the Yutongs in Yorkshire is similar to Arriva's colours, I think.

Looking forward to seeing the Slatyford Yutongs on the 30/31/36!
Yes that want I saying mate.

I think yutongs blue livery well crash with a Arriva livery when stagecoach Stockton get new yotongs livery if come in blue livery it to like arrival livery.
Any news on the remaining Busways heritage liveries? 28003 and 37308 seemed to be done in quick succession but noticable absence of anything further over the last fortnight - which is a shame as the anniversary was last month! Hopefully still a more to come - can't have ran out of yellow paint already!
(14 Aug 2024, 12:31 pm)stagecoachbusdepot wrote Any news on the remaining Busways heritage liveries?  28003 and 37308 seemed to be done in quick succession but noticable absence of anything further over the last fortnight - which is a shame as the anniversary was last month!  Hopefully still a more to come - can't have ran out of yellow paint already!

Believe Slatyford bus is nearly done and I Walkergates has went in now
(14 Aug 2024, 12:52 am)Glen1974 wrote Yes that want I saying mate.

I think yutongs blue livery well  crash with a Arriva livery when stagecoach Stockton get new yotongs livery if come in blue livery it to like arrival livery.

Do youmean this?
[Image: EPnl9L7X4AAYMo-.jpeg?format=500w]

(14 Aug 2024, 3:16 am)Glen1974 wrote I'm sorry but I have learned difficulties I can't read alright I'm sorry mates

It's ok, my apologies. It just can be really difficult to understand you sometimes.
If go to buses times look for Yorkshire and go to stagecoach Yorkshire look on Flickr go down the page you see want I mean if know what I mean?
Is it just busesways and Sunderland and South Shields buses getting repaint in to old iivery not transit transit or hartlepool buses then?
(5 hours ago)Michael wrote That's very smart!

Suits the E400MMC perfect.

Took the words right out of my mouth
Kind Regards
Tez
(5 hours ago)Glen1974 wrote Is it just busesways and Sunderland and South Shields buses getting repaint in to old iivery not transit transit or hartlepool buses then?

Seems to be just the Busways depots getting one each, for the 30th anniversary of Stagecoach buying the company. A bit unfair really, as Transit and Hartlepool were acquired the same year so it's 30 years of Stagecoach for them too.