You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Fav Movies
Whats your fav movies?

Mine atm has to be the Avengers, im sitting watching it Avengers for the 10th time cause its just so good.

The new Thor is really good to.
Gravity 3D is brilliant, if u havent seen it, see it in 3D, its set in space, so u wont get the full view of the movie if u see it in 2D.

I like all the marvel movies.
Such a big kid haha
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
RE: Fav Movies
(15 Dec 2013, 1:53 pm)Michael wrote Whats your fav movies?

Mine atm has to be the Avengers, im sitting watching it Avengers for the 10th time cause its just so good.

The new Thor is really good to.
Gravity 3D is brilliant, if u havent seen it, see it in 3D, its set in space, so u wont get the full view of the movie if u see it in 2D.

I like all the marvel movies.
Such a big kid haha

Surprise surprise, it is the old school films such as Ealing Comedies (en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ealing_Comedies) that do it for me.
The Ladykillers and Lavender Hill Mob are classics and if you haven't seen them, take time to watch them.

Totally different to any of this Marvel stuff, but if you give them a chance, hopefully you will enjoy them.

With regard to modern stuff, although a couple of years old now, I never get tired of watching The Last King of Scotland.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
I like Clint Eastwoods westen movies, his best one is The Good, The Bad and Ugly.

I also like Titanic..

I havent seen any of them films Andreos i may have to have a watch.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(15 Dec 2013, 2:22 pm)Michael wrote I like Clint Eastwoods westen movies, his best one is The Good, The Bad and Ugly.

I also like Titanic..

I havent seen any of them films Andreos i may have to have a watch.

Had seen The Last King of Scotland a few times, but HMV in Sunderland were selling it for £3 over the summer.
It has won stacks of awards, so not sure why it was so cheap.

Chances are at least one of them will be on over Christmas.

I'm worried you won't like them after telling us you like Titanic Wink
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
I have over 70 DVD's - (i haven't included Box sets as single DVD's if not i have 155 when added as single DVD's...) - More to be added when they are released...

I have alot of Books to...

Game Of Thrones - 7 books in total
The Silmarillion/Hobbit/Lord Of The Rings
Walking dead book set's containing comics 1-94
Harry Potter
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.