Deprecated: preg_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /home/northeas/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php on line 5739
Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2013 | North East Buses

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2013

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2013

Site Administrator
RE: Go North East
(31 May 2013, 3:29 pm)BJ10VUS wrote Has 8222 been re-engined? It's sounding like an MPD!

That's what I thought the other night when I heard her! She sounds like a MPD crossed with something else.

See video here.
(31 May 2013, 3:34 pm)Daniel wrote
(31 May 2013, 3:29 pm)BJ10VUS wrote Has 8222 been re-engined? It's sounding like an MPD!

That's what I thought the other night when I heard her! She sounds like a MPD crossed with something else.

See video here.

Hi - this is my first post.

I remember when she was in Turn Up and Go branding for the 151/152, I'm sure she has always had a different engine when compared to 8219/8220/8221 etc.

Aircraft flown on:

744, 77W, 772, E145, E190, E170, E175, E195, A319, A320, A320NEO, A321, A321NEO, A330-200, A330-300, A340-600 763, 752, 733, 737, 738, CRJ900, CRJ1000
Favourite aircraft: G-STBL/G-ZBKL

Site Administrator
Following on from my post yesterday, "Doxford Clipper" MPD 603 is still at Saltmeadows, being prepared for repaint. A photo can be seen below of the progress made since yesterday:
- Yesterday
- Today.

"Diamond" Citaro 5289 is undergoing maintenance after her accident yesterday, and the progress made since yesterday evening can be seen by clicking here.

As mentioned previously, "SimpliCity" Versa 8324 was sent to Saltmeadows from Deptford as can be seen here, but she latterly returned to Deptford retaining her "SimpliCity" branding, as can just be seen here.

Also mentioned previously, a shot of 8319 can be seen by clicking here.
Site Administrator
Regardless of that, my point still stands..!

Doxford Clipper 604 on the last ever 592 service operated by GNE.
Site Administrator
I didn't once say that what I say is always right. I said that my point of an allocated spare not being used when it shouldn't be still stands.

The fact that this information was already known, and had been given to me prior to Dan even posting is another matter. I was told not to mention it, but you and the good ol' system did that anyway!

We're a small and welcoming community on this forum, so don't try and change that with that kind of attitude.

Ends here.
Well I was going to go to Sunderland tomorrow, guess my plans have changed to going to this rally on Sunday, I look forward to seeing the centenery bus what ever it is.
I wonder what the Ministry of Playtime's research think when they interview the driver of 3964 after its inevitable breakdown on the way to the Tees Barrage?
Yes lol

Well that and the weekday. It leaves arrives in Newcastle before it even leaves Regent Centre!