You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Last Bus of 2014 - First Bus of 2015

(04 Jan 2015, 1:26 am)Andreos1 wrote He posted, but it finished mid sentence...

Read into that what you will Wink

Oh my god no. Adam!!!!.....

He was a lovely chap. Hard-working, loyal, trying to get something like a business degree at Uni....how could you..?!?!

#candleforadam
#andreosthemonster
#getandreos
#rememberadam
RE: Last Bus of 2014 - First Bus of 2015
(04 Jan 2015, 1:17 am)Andreos1 wrote Might have to do a 'Larkin' out of that film and go in disguise.
Just don't shoot me in the balls!

Would love to know how you think the guy in the green hoody was me.

Aye, the pom pom fella was the one signing the songs and asking for the music to be turned up.

ah The Heat. Kept some people entertained for a couple of hours I suppose.

Ah yeah, I know who you're on about now.

And there are a few reasons which lead me to believe the man in the green hoody was you. Firstly, I know you've said you've got two sons, one aged around 13 and the other a bit younger. The lad who was accompanying the man in the green hoody did seem to fit the aged 13 "bracket". Furthermore, the man in the green hoody did seem intelligent, which we all know you are. And finally, the accent. It did have a bit of a twang of something, possibly reflecting on the location of where you live?

I'm probably completely wrong. Thinking about it, there was a bloke with two youngsters got on, again possibly fitting the bill, but I have no other arguments for that case.

EDIT: I'm still alive Marcus, don't worry. Well, I'm alive for now anyway.
(04 Jan 2015, 1:36 am)Adam wrote ah The Heat. Kept some people entertained for a couple of hours I suppose.

Ah yeah, I know who you're on about now.

And there are a few reasons which lead me to believe the man in the green hoody was you. Firstly, I know you've said you've got two sons, one aged around 13 and the other a bit younger. The lad who was accompanying the man in the green hoody did seem to fit the aged 13 "bracket". Furthermore, the man in the green hoody did seem intelligent, which we all know you are. And finally, the accent. It did have a bit of a twang of something, possibly reflecting on the location of where you live?

I'm probably completely wrong. Thinking about it, there was a bloke with two youngsters got on, again possibly fitting the bill, but I have no other arguments for that case.

Oh thank god your alright!

#forgetmyotherhashtags
#adamsback
#hashtagsonNEB
(04 Jan 2015, 1:37 am)MarcTheA4 wrote Oh thank god your alright!

#forgetmyotherhashtags
#adamsback
#hashtagsonNEB

You see, I am still trying to figure out how to use my new phone and my fat thumbs accidentally hit the wrong button. But never mind, all is well (for now Undecided )
I like the intelligent bit!

The accent does have a twang, kept my Geordie tones, but it has been diluted after living in a few different areas.

My eldest is 13 (have 3 kids Wink ) - but (here's the killer), how do you know I didn't go by myself (as I have for a couple of home games and an away game earlier in the season), or in the case of Wembley, with mates?

Dur dur dur... This poor fella in the green hoody could have his image circulated and implicated in all sorts of things.
Citaro5284 and Busman101 would pay good money to get Kingsleys passenger manifest and any CCTV images they have of 'green hoody' man. Next time 'green hoody' man gets on a GNE bus, he could find out he is banned Big Grin
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(04 Jan 2015, 1:45 am)Andreos1 wrote I like the intelligent bit!

The accent does have a twang, kept my Geordie tones, but it has been diluted after living in a few different areas.

My eldest is 13 (have 3 kids Wink ) - but (here's the killer), how do you know I didn't go by myself (as I have for a couple of home games and an away game earlier in the season), or in the case of Wembley, with mates?

Dur dur dur... This poor fella in the green hoody could have his image circulated and implicated in all sorts of things.
Citaro5284 and Busman101 would pay good money to get Kingsleys passenger manifest and any CCTV images they have of 'green hoody' man. Next time 'green hoody' man gets on a GNE bus, he could find out he is banned Big Grin

Sorry, didn't realise you had 3 kids. Feel quite bad now Undecided

I didn't know who you go to matches with prior to today/your post I'm quoting, so it was just a guess really, but please feel free to call me DCI (I'll keep my surname a secret Tongue ).

Remember though, my Dad was put in charge of ensuring all passengers of Coach 4 were on-board. I think he still has the list now.

If it's any consolation, my cover/identity was found out today as well... by you

#rumbled
Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.
Don't feel bad about the number of kids either.

Tell you what, never mind first bus of 2015 - if that car at Wetherby services and the A-Line coach had been any closer, it could have been our last trip and NEB would be two members down!
(04 Jan 2015, 2:05 am)Andreos1 wrote Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.
Don't feel bad about the number of kids either.

Tell you what, never mind first bus of 2015 - if that car at Wetherby services and the A-Line coach had been any closer, it could have been our last trip and NEB would be two members down!

Thank you. You secret's safe with me as well.

Aye, both incidents could have been horrible. All credit to the driver for being incredibly vigilant. 

If we did crash, I suppose the FPF wouldn't have needed to carry out that assassination attempt on me for finding out who their ringleader was. I'm still on tenterhooks mind...
(04 Jan 2015, 1:59 am)Adam wrote Sorry, didn't realise you had 3 kids. Feel quite bad now Undecided

I didn't know who you go to matches with prior to today/your post I'm quoting, so it was just a guess really, but please feel free to call me DCI (I'll keep my surname a secret Tongue ).

Remember though, my Dad was put in charge of ensuring all passengers of Coach 4 were on-board. I think he still has the list now.

If it's any consolation, my cover/identity was found out today as well... by you

#rumbled

If it's Barnaby...
(04 Jan 2015, 2:25 am)MarcTheA4 wrote If it's Barnaby...

I can assure you it isn't Barnaby or any other telly detective
(04 Jan 2015, 2:28 am)Adam wrote I can assure you it isn't Barnaby or any other telly detective

Good. Good.

You mentioned in a post a while back people have said your a cross between someone else and Will from The Inbetweeners...is it McKenzie...?

(I'm so sorry I just can't help myself!! Tongue)
Site Administrator
(04 Jan 2015, 1:45 am)Andreos1 wrote Dur dur dur... This poor fella in the green hoody could have his image circulated and implicated in all sorts of things.

If I get the CCTV, I can compare it to my vague memory of a bloke who took a photo of the Metro which I was sat on the front seat of to reveal your identity to NEB! ;-)
(04 Jan 2015, 2:30 am)MarcTheA4 wrote Good. Good.

You mentioned in a post a while back people have said your a cross between someone else and Will from The Inbetweeners...is it McKenzie...?

(I'm so sorry I just can't help myself!! Tongue)

Good grief, you've got a good memory! Yeah, according to my friends, when I have my specs on, I'm a cross between Will McKenzie from The Inbetweeners and McLovin from Superbad. I'm sure Andreos would now be able to confirm that Tongue

P.S. I've made it through the night, still alive and kicking Tongue
I was (and still am) too tired to organise an FPF mission.
Reckon you are safe though Wink.

Aye, there is definitely a Will/McLovin/Richard Osman thing going on like.
(04 Jan 2015, 4:48 pm)Andreos1 wrote I was (and still am) too tired to organise an FPF mission.
Reckon you are safe though Wink.

Aye, there is definitely a Will/McLovin/Richard Osman thing going on like.

Thank goodness for that. I can come out of hiding now.

The Will/McLovin/Osman look isn't exactly a good one is it haha
Last bus of 2014, GNE 4907 on a #14. (I was expecting a Stanley Travel bus as it was on a weekday evening but a GNE bus was on due to a Saturday timetable being in place between Christmas and New Year).
First bus of 2015, GNE 8251 on a #88.