Menu

Dan   06 Oct 2013, 2:09 pm
Just a quick note to say that we have added a new feature...
It may not be of great interest to all of you, but we hope it'll be of interest to some - and if it does turn out to be a good feature, we can always improve it further!

We have added a Game Section which allows members to play some old school games and verse other members in the community.
You need to have Flash Player for these games to work, so it's unlikely that you'll be able to join in on the fun if you're not on a computer.

May be worth us trying to host tournaments etc in the "Competition" section of the forum if the game section sparks enough interest? Wink

Dan
Tom   06 Oct 2013, 2:39 pm
(06 Oct 2013, 2:09 pm)Daniel wrote Just a quick note to say that we have added a new feature...
It may not be of great interest to all of you, but we hope it'll be of interest to some - and if it does turn out to be a good feature, we can always improve it further!

We have added a Game Section which allows members to play some old school games and verse other members in the community.
You need to have Flash Player for these games to work, so it's unlikely that you'll be able to join in on the fun if you're not on a computer.

May be worth us trying to host tournaments etc in the "Competition" section of the forum if the game section sparks enough interest? Wink

Dan

Love that idea! Wink
Andreos1   06 Oct 2013, 2:43 pm
(06 Oct 2013, 2:09 pm)Daniel wrote Just a quick note to say that we have added a new feature...

Dan

I know what I will be doing later Wink.

Used to have Sonic built into an excel spreadsheet - no idea how that one worked!

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Dan   06 Oct 2013, 2:46 pm
Get me off the top of the leaderboard! Wink
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adrian   06 Oct 2013, 3:04 pm
Can we get a flash version of paperboy? Wink

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Dan   06 Oct 2013, 3:13 pm
(06 Oct 2013, 3:04 pm)aureolin wrote Can we get a flash version of paperboy? Wink

If there is a game on this website that you'd like to have on North East Buses, drop us a message on here and one of us will add it. Smile
Adrian   06 Oct 2013, 3:43 pm
(06 Oct 2013, 3:13 pm)Daniel wrote If there is a game on this website that you'd like to have on North East Buses, drop us a message on here and one of us will add it. Smile

It's on there, so yes please!

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Dan   06 Oct 2013, 3:54 pm
(06 Oct 2013, 3:43 pm)aureolin wrote It's on there, so yes please!

It's not this one by the way... I looked earlier. Sad

[Image: PaperboyGameplay.png]

Used to adore that game!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Terence Price   07 Oct 2013, 9:18 am
Lol Mini Pool 2 Champion Smile
Terence Price   07 Oct 2013, 9:29 am
any chance the link could be added to the bar at the top?
cbma06   07 Oct 2013, 6:02 pm
Is there no Tetris?

Dan   07 Oct 2013, 6:20 pm
(07 Oct 2013, 9:18 am)Terence Price wrote Lol Mini Pool 2 Champion Smile

Some immense competition going on between Liam and I on that game - noticed you stole my top spot briefly too, but Liam stole the crown from you... I'm back on top now though Wink

(07 Oct 2013, 9:29 am)Terence Price wrote any chance the link could be added to the bar at the top?

You should see it to the left of "Welcome Back Terence Prince" on the blue bar.

(07 Oct 2013, 6:02 pm)cbma06 wrote Is there no Tetris?

Not at present, but we can certainly add it! If I get a chance tonight, I'll add it (assuming Liam doesn't get there before me)
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
gtom   08 Oct 2013, 12:29 pm
Can anyone please explain how to play that pool game!
Terence Price   08 Oct 2013, 1:13 pm
(08 Oct 2013, 12:29 pm)gtomlinson wrote Can anyone please explain how to play that pool game!

click play, use the white ball to aim for the other balls (as you would), see the numbers on the red/pink balls? aim for the lowest numbers first as if they get to 0 you lose, you can pot any ball in any order just as long as you pot them before they get to 0 Smile
Terence Price   08 Oct 2013, 2:30 pm
(07 Oct 2013, 6:20 pm)Daniel wrote Some immense competition going on between Liam and I on that game - noticed you stole my top spot briefly too, but Liam stole the crown from you... I'm back on top now though Wink

You should see it to the left of "Welcome Back Terence Prince" on the blue bar.

Not at present, but we can certainly add it! If I get a chance tonight, I'll add it (assuming Liam doesn't get there before me)

and am back at the top Smile
Dan   13 Oct 2013, 10:09 am
A selection of new games have been added, including Tetris. Enjoy!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tom   13 Oct 2013, 1:34 pm
Not sure if it is a accident, but the Rare and Odd Workings thread has been removed?
Dan   13 Oct 2013, 1:38 pm
(13 Oct 2013, 1:34 pm)W179SCU wrote Not sure if it is a accident, but the Rare and Odd Workings thread has been removed?

It's still visible to admins - I think Liam has hidden it temporarily to normal members.
Not my doing, I just deleted the posts that were getting argumentative.
Tom   13 Oct 2013, 1:38 pm
(13 Oct 2013, 1:38 pm)Daniel wrote It's still visible to admins - I think Liam has hidden it temporarily to normal members.

Cheers!
Andreos1   13 Oct 2013, 1:41 pm
(13 Oct 2013, 1:38 pm)Daniel wrote It's still visible to admins - I think Liam has hidden it temporarily to normal members.

Does that mean the QCS thread is on its way? Wink

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan   13 Oct 2013, 1:49 pm
(13 Oct 2013, 1:41 pm)Andreos1 wrote Does that mean the QCS thread is on its way? Wink

It is a relevant debate in the QCS thread - what was appearing in the GNE: Rare and Odd Workings thread was drifting off-topic and becoming far too bitchy for my liking.
Andreos1   13 Oct 2013, 1:57 pm
(13 Oct 2013, 1:49 pm)Daniel wrote It is a relevant debate in the QCS thread - what was appearing in the GNE: Rare and Odd Workings thread was drifting off-topic and becoming far too bitchy for my liking.

Was only joking.
Didn't see what went on in the off-topic thread to be fair