You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
NEB Events
Just been reading the Bus Related days out thread and was wondering what it would take to organise an NEB led bus trip around the region or if many people would be interested, so...

Would it be a good idea for the future and would it interest many of us, I would certainly be interested if an idea was cobbled up by somebody
Re: RE: NEB Events
(18 Nov 2013, 12:45 pm)fozzovmurton wrote Just been reading the Bus Related days out thread and was wondering what it would take to organise an NEB led bus trip around the region or if many people would be interested, so...

Would it be a good idea for the future and would it interest many of us, I would certainly be interested if an idea was cobbled up by somebody

I prefer to call it a pub crawl myself. Tongue
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
RE: NEB Events
(18 Nov 2013, 12:52 pm)aureolin wrote I prefer to call it a pub crawl myself. Tongue

I used to do that with an ex.
We would buy a day ticket and hop on the first bus that came - getting off when we found a pub we liked.
After a drink, again we would jump on the first bus and continue on our way to the next pub and so on before winding back home.

It was great!
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Re: RE: NEB Events
(18 Nov 2013, 1:07 pm)andreos1 wrote I used to do that with an ex.
We would buy a day ticket and hop on the first bus that came - getting off when we found a pub we liked.
After a drink, again we would jump on the first bus and continue on our way to the next pub and so on before winding back home.

It was great!

Haha yeah its the best way. Until the point you struggled getting up the stairs on an olympian Tongue
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
RE: NEB Events
(18 Nov 2013, 1:53 pm)aureolin wrote Haha yeah its the best way. Until the point you struggled getting up the stairs on an olympian Tongue

Haha, how did you know about that Wink
'Illegitimis non carborundum'