You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Gateshead Central Taxis
(26 May 2015, 7:07 pm)Davie wrote I don't think she's very enthusiast friendly. .....

(26 May 2015, 7:11 pm)Malarkey wrote Davie, You young man are a genius Wink .

Aye careful Adam, he will soon be coming up with some cracking ideas for service suggestions just like yourself.....quality minds think alike and all that...haha!!
(26 May 2015, 7:16 pm)citaro5284 wrote Aye careful Adam, he will soon be coming up with some cracking ideas for service suggestions just like yourself.....quality minds think alike and all that...haha!!

I and Pigs will learn to fly before that even happens.
(26 May 2015, 7:16 pm)citaro5284 wrote Aye careful Adam, he will soon be coming up with some cracking ideas for service suggestions just like yourself.....quality minds think alike and all that...haha!!

You must think I'm clever or something...
(26 May 2015, 7:22 pm)aureolin wrote Brilliant way for a Nexus sub-co to go on...

From an email received from Nexus 8 Days ago, they are apparently Investigating the original issue I had. 
Site Administrator
(26 May 2015, 7:32 pm)Davie wrote And I thought you were one of the nicest members of this forum... Tongue

Don't know what gave you that idea...  Huh
(26 May 2015, 7:33 pm)Dan wrote Don't know what gave you that idea...  Huh

Did Citaro5284 make you walk to Team Valley for dinner then, after you abused his Seat Leon.
(26 May 2015, 7:33 pm)Malarkey wrote From an email received from Nexus 8 Days ago, they are apparently Investigating the original issue I had. 

Follow up with their response with a link to that photo?

(26 May 2015, 7:33 pm)Dan wrote Don't know what gave you that idea...  Huh

At this rate you'll be getting booted out the office, never mind the Leon. Tongue 
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(26 May 2015, 7:42 pm)aureolin wrote Follow up with their response with a link to that photo?
Yeah I am going to do so, doubt they will even do anything to be honest.
(26 May 2015, 7:44 pm)Davie wrote They are just jealous  Tongue  

If I had car I would lend you my Sat-Nav, just so you can re-direct your head out from up your backside Wink .
(26 May 2015, 8:04 pm)Malarkey wrote If I had car I would lend you my Sat-Nav, just so you can re-direct your head out from up your backside Wink .

I'm just trying to be nice Smile
PB1099280/33 - CENTRAL TAXIS GATESHEAD LTD, 53-55 HIGH STREET, FELLING, GATESHEAD, NE10 9LU
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Washington Galleries Bus Station
Finish Point: Vigo Lane, Birtley
Via:
Service Number: 23
Service Type: Normal Stopping/Hail & Ride
Effective Date: 26-JUL-2015
Other Details: Monday to Saturday

PB1099280/34 - CENTRAL TAXIS GATESHEAD LTD, 53-55 HIGH STREET, FELLING, GATESHEAD, NE10 9LU
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Team Valley Trading Estate
Finish Point: Winlaton Bus Station
Via:
Service Number: 933
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 27-JUL-2015
Other Details: Monday to Friday

BEAT MICHAEL.... Big Grin Tongue
(01 Jun 2015, 4:22 pm)citaro5284 wrote PB1099280/33 - CENTRAL TAXIS GATESHEAD LTD, 53-55 HIGH STREET, FELLING, GATESHEAD, NE10 9LU
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Washington Galleries Bus Station
Finish Point: Vigo Lane, Birtley
Via:
Service Number: 23
Service Type: Normal Stopping/Hail & Ride
Effective Date: 26-JUL-2015
Other Details: Monday to Saturday

Would this be the Pheonix board or the Stanley Travel board or do you not know? I imagine it will be the former myself.
(01 Jun 2015, 4:31 pm)Robert wrote Would this be the Pheonix board or the Stanley Travel board or do you not know? I imagine it will be the former myself.

The contracts on both boards ends on 25/7/15 so it might even be both boards for GCT,
(01 Jun 2015, 6:41 pm)LeeCalder wrote This must be like the 200th operator of the 23 since Go North East first used they're Solo's on it!

Hope they don't use there Orange deckers haha

Haha.
Against the Anti-Lee Club.
(01 Jun 2015, 6:41 pm)LeeCalder wrote This must be like the 200th operator of the 23 since Go North East first used they're Solo's on it!

Hope they don't use there Orange deckers haha

There were a few before Solo's were even invented.

A-Line had it way back, well before Chester stuck Metroriders on it.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Only just noticed by I received an email from Nexus regarding the complaint I made to them a few weeks back.

"Thank you for taking the time to contact Nexus recently and bringing this incident to our attention. I was disappointed to read your comments and also view the photograph.

I have been in touch with the management at Central Taxis Gateshead who operate the service under contract to Nexus and employ the driver. have been told that this incident has been dealt with in line with their disciplinary procedures. I expect that there will be no repeat incidents in the future."
Site Administrator
Optare Solo SR YJ64DYU has had its destinations updated. The route number is now shown to the right of the display, having previously been shown to the left (which is not DDA-compliant).

Hehehe...
(06 Jun 2015, 7:00 am)Dan wrote Optare Solo SR YJ64DYU has had its destinations updated. The route number is now shown to the right of the display, having previously been shown to the left (which is not DDA-compliant).

Hehehe...

Phoenix KX53 SCZ still shows the number to the left, what happens if this is discovered by the DDA or whoever does that sort of thing?
(06 Jun 2015, 8:01 am)Tommy_1581 wrote Phoenix KX53 SCZ still shows the number to the left, what happens if this is discovered by the DDA or whoever does that sort of thing?

They'll get penalised for it. I imagine it will work exactly the same as if a bus isnt DDA compliant in terms of features inside the bus.