You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Whats made you happy today?
(11 Jun 2015, 12:16 pm)I  Davie wrote Is it a Sunderland shirt?
Yes it is the new Home Shirt looks nice saw it instore
(11 Jun 2015, 12:18 pm)MrFozz wrote And will he be the first in the queue for it for the umpteenth time Big Grin
Probs more than likely 
(11 Jun 2015, 8:11 pm)Adam wrote Had a brilliant day at Whitley Bay with my uni friends who are still here, even though it didn't fully go to plan.

We attempted to have a barbecue on the beach, but the meat refused to cook, so we ended up having a pub meal instead.

Also, I got quite sunburnt as the day progressed.
Apart from the barbecue it all went well when I was on Fairbridge our stove was crap
(11 Jun 2015, 8:26 pm)Adam wrote The Old George/42nd Street. They're both connected together Smile

If you ever end up in Tynemouth, try the Barca Arts Bar. Lovely beers and a quirky little bar too.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Just seen the film Spy and it was really funny. Cheered me right up it has Smile

Oh and Cineworld have given me a months free unlimited for feedback/complaining Smile
Received the keys for a property in Bristol that will be used as my accommodation during my Hewlett-Packard placement. Went to Bristol with 4 others to sign the tenancy agreement and to receive the keys. Just the standing order and contents insurance to sort out now. I guess I am a southerner now for a year.... Streetlites on First Bristol's 24 outside my house too Tongue.
(13 Jun 2015, 11:29 pm)Simmy wrote Received the keys for a property in Bristol that will be used as my accommodation during my Hewlett-Packard placement. Went to Bristol with 4 others to sign the tenancy agreement and to receive the keys. Just the standing order and contents insurance to sort out now. I guess I am a southerner now for a year....

Good luck in Bristol Simmy, I hope you enjoy yourself!
(13 Jun 2015, 11:31 pm)Davie wrote Good luck in Bristol Simmy, I hope you enjoy yourself!

Thanks mate. Going to miss the North East. Can't exactly say "cheers mate" to someone down there Tongue
(13 Jun 2015, 11:31 pm)Simmy wrote Thanks mate. Going to miss the North East. Can't exactly say "cheers mate" to someone down there Tongue

Whey aye man, of course ye can. Tek a little bit of the North East with ye wherever ye gaan. 

Represent (bangs fist twice on heart)!!
(14 Jun 2015, 7:31 am)MurdnunoC wrote Whey aye man, of course ye can. Tek a little bit of the North East with ye wherever ye gaan. 

Represent (bangs fist twice on heart)!!

I'll try Tongue .
(15 Jun 2015, 4:04 pm)Adam wrote Got the final two results through from my uni assignments, including the one I thought I did dreadful in where it was impossible to cram in every section we needed to cover, to which I lost my nut with. However:

Another two 1st's, meaning I've got 1st's across the board Big Grin

Couldn't be happier. Now, where's that whisky at?

Congratulations, Adam  Smile
Getting a pack of cards that has both Arriva and East Coast on and I got them for free quality or what
.jpg image.jpg
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
I am now a happy owner of a Samsung Galaxy S6. This is my first contract phone (I was under 18 when I had my previous contract) under my name so I'd better start budgeting Tongue.
Lovely week got loads of take outs treat well by my dad for a lovely fish dinner yesterday along with my football shirt and today I now have my football shirt done with 7 Houston on the back and I received £20
Owner of Bella the Cat

Free breakfast off the managing director this morning... They were handing out awards etc so breakfast buns and drinks all round!

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

(19 Jun 2015, 3:46 pm)tyresmoke wrote Free breakfast off the managing director this morning... They were handing out awards etc so breakfast buns and drinks all round!

Certainly living the high life there Scott....
(19 Jun 2015, 3:46 pm)tyresmoke wrote Free breakfast off the managing director this morning... They were handing out awards etc so breakfast buns and drinks all round!

ask him if there is any breakfast for me mmm food when it comes to food am almost like Homer Simpson
Owner of Bella the Cat

Easily pleased - I've been getting free breakfasts all week, even if it was only toast Wink 
(19 Jun 2015, 6:12 pm)Kuyoyo wrote Easily pleased - I've been getting free breakfasts all week, even if it was only toast Wink 

Wish i got free breakfasts................. =(
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Hope he didn't arrive on the X12, or they'd be stone cold. Tongue 
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(19 Jun 2015, 6:28 pm)aureolin wrote Hope he didn't arrive on the X12, or they'd be stone cold. Tongue 

Hahaha I quite enjoyed my sausage & egg mcmuffin.... They were only there to give the safe driving awards (even framed!) out but for some reason it seems to be a tradition that they'll bring goodies for early run out. Can't complain mind

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

(20 Jun 2015, 1:52 pm)tyresmoke wrote Hahaha I quite enjoyed my sausage & egg mcmuffin.... They were only there to give the safe driving awards (even framed!) out but for some reason it seems to be a tradition that they'll bring goodies for early run out. Can't complain mind

Nah it's a nice touch! We quite often get a senior manager turn up on site one day, and decide he's going to order a boat load of Dominos pizzas for everyone - just what every IT office needs. Wink 
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook