You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - July 2015

Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - July 2015

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - July 2015
(12 Jul 2015, 8:13 pm)Michael wrote I heard Sunderland are getting 5 enviro's.

This was what i was told...

35190-5 (confirmed by you) 39702-4 going to Slatyford
39705-9 going to Sunderland
Rest of that above batch going to Hartlepool. 
39701 staying at Shields - as confirmed by you.

One depot is getting 5 MANs and the other 2 get 4 each Wink
I'm guessing with Hartlepool set to receive 12 or 13 cascades and having 16 older buses, I'm thinking that we'll hold on to 3 or 4 of the better examples of the 04 plates. But with 22455 still being listed as a Hartlepool reserve, there's a possibility that another could be retained to release this also
(13 Jul 2015, 11:34 am)Cock Robin wrote Here's the allocation changes.

Cheers Smile
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(13 Jul 2015, 6:02 pm)AIG20 wrote ADL E400 19145 (NK07 GZY) has recently been repainted.
Image owned by Flickr user "mdw9121".

Sod the buses, Look at those Aston Martins and the BMW I8 =D
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(05 Jul 2015, 8:35 pm)Michael wrote Not Sunderland. Wink
typo 
(05 Jul 2015, 8:37 pm)Michael wrote South Shields for the X34, although only 3 is currently needed, the other  3will probables stay at shields for the future increase on the X34 to every 20 minutes.

The current 3 E400's at Shields will go to Walkergate or Slatyford, can't remember which one.
i think its slatyford good thing i can get the entire depot photos now as my little sister lives next door to it wish i lived next to a bus depot but unfortunately i don't i am jealous of her now
(06 Jul 2015, 8:07 pm)Michael wrote 3 will be allocated to the X34, the other 3 not sure, they'll probables stay at Shields until the X34 goes every 20 minutes.... the other 3 are unconfirmed so might change.

The current 3 at Shields will move back to Newcastle.

if its Slaytford then i can get shots from the end of my sisters street she lives nearby
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
(13 Jul 2015, 6:16 pm)Diamond One wrote typo 
i think its slatyford good thing i can get the entire depot photos now as my little sister lives next door to it wish i lived next to a bus depot but unfortunately i don't i am jealous of her now

if its Slaytford then i can get shots from the end of my sisters street she lives nearby

Typo where?, i can't see a typo on my post?
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(13 Jul 2015, 6:33 pm)Michael wrote Typo where?, i can't see a typo on my post?

no i ment where i forgot to put the D on the end of Sunderland it wasn't on your post it was on mine
Owner of Bella the Cat

(13 Jul 2015, 6:47 pm)Diamond One wrote no i ment where i forgot to put the D on the end of Sunderland it wasn't on your post it was on mine

Bazza you can't forget about where to put your D! hahaha
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(13 Jul 2015, 6:51 pm)Michael wrote Bazza you can't forget about where to put your D! hahaha

lol
Owner of Bella the Cat

Stockton's latest repaints include 22015, 22016 (away being done at present) and 22065 (meanwhile 22064 is still running round in a paintjob that is now 6 years old).
I cant want for new buses Enviro 300 to come stagecoach on Teesside to make fleet up. And it would it be nice to see Enviro E400 to the replace the Volvo Olympian and Dennis trident too.
(14 Jul 2015, 4:47 pm)S813 FVK wrote 19642 has been repainted: https://www.flickr.com/photos/nebp2/19692726545/

The photo was taken yesterday, so I assume it may enter service tomorrow, as it looks as though its displays only need to be programmed. However, a few modifications to the interior may have to be done, such as ensuring the locations of notices and notice boards are the same as the other NE ADL E400s - which includes the removal of anything to do with "Tayway" and "Stagecoach East Scotland".
Site Administrator
(14 Jul 2015, 5:27 pm)AIG20 wrote The photo was taken yesterday, so I assume it may enter service tomorrow, as it looks as though its displays only need to be programmed. However, a few modifications to the interior may have to be done, such as ensuring the locations of notices and notice boards are the same as the other NE ADL E400s - which includes the removal of anything to do with "Tayway" and "Stagecoach East Scotland".

I passed an ADL Enviro400 on Newcastle Road in Sunderland heading towards Fulwell yesterday at about 4pm.
(14 Jul 2015, 5:39 pm)Dan wrote I passed an ADL Enviro400 on Newcastle Road in Sunderland heading towards Fulwell yesterday at about 4pm.

X34 perhaps?
Owner of Bella the Cat

Hi alexander Dennis Enviro 400s no 19642-7 have transferred in from stagecoach Yorkshire for stagecoach north east for wish depot.
Are Stocktons Tridents getting side destinations fitted? Just as 17029 has the black surround on the window
(15 Jul 2015, 1:28 pm)glen1234 wrote Hi alexander Dennis Enviro 400s no 19642-7 have transferred in from stagecoach Yorkshire for stagecoach north east for wish depot.

They are for South Shields, 19642 has arrived there following repaint
Information From the "Stagecoach Bus" Facebook Page:

Make way for the next generation of designers! During ‪#‎CTBW‬, our Stagecoach North East team visited St Albans RC Primary School in Walker where over 200 pupils took part in a competition to design their own bus livery.
Assistant Operations Manager, Tommy Blacker, Martin Foster, bus driver and Eco-Champion and engineer, David Wynn from Walkergate bus depot were seriously impressed with all the brightly coloured designs and the creation of the excellent catchphrase “ride our... bus to the save the fuss”.
Five pupils - Daisy Lee Norwood, 6, Lily Miller, 7, Elana Rojas, 9, Lily Gills, 11 and Exodus Guangal 11 - wowed the judges and received individual prizes of book tokens.
Our North East team also presented a cheque for £674 to St Albans and its sister school, Sir Charles Parson School. The money was raised after seven members of staff from the local depots cycled over 40 miles around Tyne & Wear in a sponsored bike ride, as well as a donation from the company for staff who took part in a ‘leave your car at home’ day.

Possibly a sign of future investment for Walkergate/Slatyford depot?
(15 Jul 2015, 5:01 pm)AIG20 wrote Information From the "Stagecoach Bus" Facebook Page:

Make way for the next generation of designers! During ‪#‎CTBW‬, our Stagecoach North East team visited St Albans RC Primary School in Walker where over 200 pupils took part in a competition to design their own bus livery.
Assistant Operations Manager, Tommy Blacker, Martin Foster, bus driver and Eco-Champion and engineer, David Wynn from Walkergate bus depot were seriously impressed with all the brightly coloured designs and the creation of the excellent catchphrase “ride our... bus to the save the fuss”.
Five pupils - Daisy Lee Norwood, 6, Lily Miller, 7, Elana Rojas, 9, Lily Gills, 11 and Exodus Guangal 11 - wowed the judges and received individual prizes of book tokens.
Our North East team also presented a cheque for £674 to St Albans and its sister school, Sir Charles Parson School. The money was raised after seven members of staff from the local depots cycled over 40 miles around Tyne & Wear in a sponsored bike ride, as well as a donation from the company for staff who took part in a ‘leave your car at home’ day.

Hopefully it is.
My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile
(15 Jul 2015, 5:01 pm)AIG20 wrote Information From the "Stagecoach Bus" Facebook Page:

They'll all be grey and red soon won't they?!
Site Administrator
(17 Jul 2015, 2:27 pm)Cock Robin wrote They'll all be grey and red soon won't they?!

Hopefully not!
(20 Jul 2015, 9:51 am)Michael wrote Has anymore of Shields new Enviro's arrived?

The delivery of the new E200s to Shields has been delayed with only the first 5 in service with no other delivery's for around a month now.
My beloved MANviros were supposed to have transferred out by now with there new depots already been confirmed.
Oh well I suppose my MANviros can stay for a bit longer...............Get in! Smile
My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile
39657 in Stockton depot this morning, in the naughty corner

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect