You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
RE: Whats made you happy today?
(18 Jul 2015, 10:31 am)Michael wrote Horrid

http://www.safc.com/news/club-news/2015/...w-away-kit
That looks like I have blown my nose and coughed up a load of phlegm and spat on it...

I prefer lighter coloured shirts, it would have been nice if the SAFC top was something like Darlos away top last season, very similar to Hibs home top
(18 Jul 2015, 6:21 pm)citaro5284 wrote What do we all think about Dan's profile pic......with the selfie bus at Pride!!

I'd snuck a photo on my phone, in case he didn't upload it. Tongue
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Site Administrator
(18 Jul 2015, 6:22 pm)aureolin wrote I'd snuck a photo on my phone, in case he didn't upload it.

About as inconspicuous as the colour of my shirt today (not the white GNE one in my pic!)
(18 Jul 2015, 6:26 pm)Dan wrote About as inconspicuous as the colour of my shirt today (not the white GNE one in my pic!)

I dunno you're all swanning about and there's me at work at 0445 this morning...
To be honest it was one of the easiest days I've had for a while. Even with 2 hours overtime on the end

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

(19 Jul 2015, 2:03 pm)Malarkey wrote Malarkeys Places and I say they are a complete and utter Shitholes, Hebburn, complete and utter shithole Wink

To be fare where I live isn't the best looking place in the world
Site Administrator
(19 Jul 2015, 3:57 pm)Tom wrote Haha get Wallsend on the shithole list as well as Sunderland.

Eee... I do not know what you are talking about - Sunderland is a lovely place...
(19 Jul 2015, 4:02 pm)Dan wrote Eee... I do not know what you are talking about - Sunderland is a lovely place...

Unless you live in Hendon or Pennywell.
Site Administrator
I had a brilliant day out today with Marcus and citaro5284 - the latter of whom drove us all over to Lillyhall Industrial Estate for the event in Workington today. Smile
Site Administrator
Think I've finally managed to shift this headache (and the rest) that I've been moaning about for the past week!

Let's hope I haven't spoken too soon...
Marxista Fozzski
(20 Jul 2015, 1:55 pm)Jimmi wrote And to you too
To be honest I did not think I would get more than 3 words out of you lol, but once the barrier dropped, so to speak we had a laugh...look forward to seeing you again sometime mate
(20 Jul 2015, 2:01 pm)MrFozz wrote To be honest I did not think I would get more than 3 words out of you lol, but once the barrier dropped, so to speak we had a laugh...look forward to seeing you again sometime mate

Yeah I am always a little nervous at first but usually once I have had a bit chat I get a bit more relaxed and can talk a bit more.

Will have to do this again sometime
(21 Jul 2015, 8:35 am)MrFozz wrote You finished uni now???

How did u do???

I finished about a month ago, i passed my course, got an overall pass but i'm happy with that, got a merit in research project so i'm happy about that!. 

=D
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(21 Jul 2015, 8:36 am)Michael wrote I finished about a month ago, i passed my course, got an overall pass but i'm happy with that, got a merit in research project so i'm happy about that!. 

=D
Well done mate...

Pleased for ya Big Grin
(21 Jul 2015, 8:40 am)MrFozz wrote Well done mate...

Pleased for ya Big Grin

Thanks =D

Looking for a job now.... not going well.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(21 Jul 2015, 8:36 am)Michael wrote I finished about a month ago, i passed my course, got an overall pass but i'm happy with that, got a merit in research project so i'm happy about that!. 

=D

Well done, Michael