You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Anything and Everything
(25 Jul 2015, 11:23 am)citaro5284 wrote Good idea....btw, Sky's coverage is better than BBC's...haha

Martin Brundle, David Croft and Ted....perfect!

Got rid of Sky. Much too troublesome...
Site Administrator
(25 Jul 2015, 11:38 am)GX03 SVC wrote Where was I in the post stats? I've got to be 11 or 12....

14th - Post Count: 2,296
I really wouldnt mind knowing who the driver of 10:21am 82 from Lambton was this morning, she was absolutely gorgeous, wasnt a bad driver either for a lass in early 20s, handled the terminus at Barmston with 4 Cars parked in the way on the exit without any issues which I was highly impressed by.
Marxista Fozzski
(25 Jul 2015, 8:49 pm)Malarkey wrote I really wouldnt mind knowing who the driver of 10:21am 82 from Lambton was this morning, she was absolutely gorgeous, wasnt a bad driver either for a lass in early 20s, handled the terminus at Barmston with 4 Cars parked in the way on the exit without any issues which I was highly impressed by.
Perving on bus drivers Malarks

Will have to keep a look out next time I am Ower Washington way

[Image: c9de09e06573861f223a9d1f25e5bdc9.jpg]

A driver making the most of his time in Park Lane while he waits to go out on an Air Show Run Big Grin
(26 Jul 2015, 11:09 am)MrFozz wrote Perving on bus drivers Malarks

Will have to keep a look out next time I am Ower Washington way

[Image: c9de09e06573861f223a9d1f25e5bdc9.jpg]

A driver making the most of his time in Park Lane while he waits to go out on an Air Show Run Big Grin
Now whos the perv Fozz, couldn't exactly not look at her as I asked for a Day Rover.
Marxista Fozzski
(26 Jul 2015, 1:54 pm)Malarkey wrote Now whos the perv Fozz, couldn't exactly not look at her as I asked for a Day Rover.
Got me there Adam...I only become perverted once I have seen someone to see if there worth perving over
When accessing the news on my phone, its just 1 big picture meaning i can't move the page etc, anyone else got this problem?

Edit: Wrong thread, admin please move the post
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Site Administrator
(26 Jul 2015, 9:05 pm)Michael wrote When accessing the news on my phone, its just 1 big picture meaning i can't move the page etc, anyone else got this problem?

Edit: Wrong thread, admin please move the post

Liam is trying to play with the design a bit (again - was initially trying to fix the issue when reading on mobile) which is why I didn't put up the usual post to say that the news was ready...

Obviously Robert pointing it out means that everyone will be going on while it's a WIP...!
Chester-le-Street has just got a mention on 15 to 1!!!!
Question was something like 'Which cricket club is situated near the town of Chester-le-Street?'
The stupid cow got the question wrong too...she wasn't from this area so i guess she is forgiven.
Marxista Fozzski
Anything and Everything
Bit of a random question...

Has anyone here ever had to deal with Sleep Paralysis???

Been happening to me a lot over the last 18 months...

I can't describe it without swearing, it is fucking frightening...From what I have read about it, Sleep Paralysis is close to feeling what it is like to have Locked In Syndrome

Anyone else care to share if you've experienced it,
Marxista Fozzski
Anything and Everything
Calais crisis: Man dies after 1,500 storm Channel Tunnel, as Theresa May prepares to chair emergency Cobra committee meeting

When us somebody gonna do something about this...

Can the bloody EU not put up a no-go area around the Atlantic Coast of Spain/Portugal/France, The English Channel and North Sea Coastlines, try keep migrants away from Calais and other coastal areas...Would cost money to enforce I know but something needs to be done
(29 Jul 2015, 10:52 am)MrFozz wrote Calais crisis: Man dies after 1,500 storm Channel Tunnel, as Theresa May prepares to chair emergency Cobra committee meeting

When us somebody gonna do something about this...

Can the bloody EU not put up a no-go area around the Atlantic Coast of Spain/Portugal/France, The English Channel and North Sea Coastlines, try keep migrants away from Calais and other coastal areas...Would cost money to enforce I know but something needs to be done

Not saying what i think of this because i'll get banned.... haha
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(29 Jul 2015, 11:00 am)Michael wrote Not saying what i think of this because i'll get banned.... haha

They should all be killed or something like that?

There is talks about possibly getting the army in i think. The whole situation is getting out of control.
Marxista Fozzski
(29 Jul 2015, 11:02 am)S813 FVK wrote They should all be killed or something like that?

There is talks about possibly getting the army in i think. The whole situation is getting out of control.

Bit harsh that Big Grin

Dunno about killing them all, think somebody in The Hague will have something to say about that I suspect
(29 Jul 2015, 11:02 am)S813 FVK wrote They should all be killed or something like that?

Maybe.... 

Something needs to be done though, shut the tunnel... lets see how they get to England then.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(29 Jul 2015, 11:13 am)MrFozz wrote Bit harsh that Big Grin

Dunno about killing them all, think somebody in The Hague will have something to say about that I suspect

I don't actually think they should do that lol. I was just guessing at what Michael was thinkimg :Big Grin
(29 Jul 2015, 11:13 am)Michael wrote Maybe.... 

Something needs to be done though, shut the tunnel... lets see how they get to England then.

Swim
(29 Jul 2015, 10:47 am)Michael wrote Computer is updating to Windows 10 Big Grin

Don't like it all, the task bar is horrible, rather have Windows 8.1!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(29 Jul 2015, 11:55 am)Michael wrote Don't like it all, the task bar is horrible, rather have Windows 8.1!

#Windows7FTW
#hashtagsonNEB
Marxista Fozzski
(29 Jul 2015, 11:16 am)GX03 SVC wrote Run an ECS Eurostar through the tunnel...  Cool
Where u going with that, what would an empty train achieve apart from mowing them down as it exits in Calais Big Grin

Go back to the Cold War, the commies knew what to do to contain people, build a big fuck - off Berlin Wall around the Eurostar Terminal and Port of Calais with manned towers, death strip littered with Landmines, but not powerful enough to kill them, just enough to take off half a foot or leg below the knee.

If they get on a passenger train, employed armed conductors or employ Blackwater style private contractors, them boys will take no shit or no prisoners Big Grin
(29 Jul 2015, 11:55 am)S813 FVK wrote #Windows7FTW
#hashtagsonNEB

Windows 7 was good but i really liked Windows 8/8.1, its much better than 10 although after as few days, i'll change my mind!!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(29 Jul 2015, 11:59 am)Michael wrote Windows 7 was good but i really liked Windows 8/8.1, its much better than 10 although after as few days, i'll change my mind!!
I had something to update on my laptop...

Gonna hold back for now I think