You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Anything and Everything
(29 Nov 2015, 11:39 pm)Davie wrote The reason I asked mate, I have getting grief off a certain someone (If you saw my post in the "What's Annoying You Today" thread, you will know who I'm talking about. l was wondering, mainly to the people I usually talk to if I should because I have been accused of hating homosexual people (Which I haven't a problem with) and the bloke bullying me keeps inboxing me knowing I can't reply to him. Please also note he is twice the age I am, I'm 16 meanwhile he is 33!

Never ever heard you say anything against homosexuals.... sounds like a bit of nob tbh.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(29 Nov 2015, 11:44 pm)GMitchelhill wrote To be honest I've not found you to be homophobic, and I'm bisexual myself.

By the looks of it, I think this guy (who has been making advances towards a few people I've noticed), is playing the homophobe card when people turn around and tell him to back off because he is being downright creepy.

Also looking at some of his posts, he is somewhat paranoid. But I see if I can pour some cold water on the situation and try and calm it down.

I agree with your point 100% here Gary. he's said a few things to me, which I thought were taken a bit to far.

I like to have a bit of friendly banter with people, bit then it just becomes creepy at some stage. When I stud the ground, he played the homophobic card.... which really makes no sense what so ever!
Marxista Fozzski
(30 Nov 2015, 8:32 am)LeeCalder wrote I agree with your point 100% here Gary. he's said a few things to me, which I thought were taken a bit to far.

I like to have a bit of friendly banter with people, bit then it just becomes creepy at some stage. When I stud the ground, he played the homophobic card.... which really makes no sense what so ever!
That really annoys me that does...

It is the same with other minorities, when you stand up to them, instantly 'Your Racist'...

Sounds like this guy is being incredibly stupid, I have never seen anything here that suggests anybody is homophobic, as Gary has said, he is Bi-Sexual and sure he would have picked up on any kind of homophobic behaviour...

This dude in my opinion just needs to grow up and understand that not every young lad he gets creepy with is interested, he will end up with a reputation if he keeps on going!!!!
(30 Nov 2015, 11:59 pm)GMitchelhill wrote I've been awake for 34 hours now.

Not good at all Undecided
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Moved my post here:

1st December =D

Means:

6 days till i hand my first assignment in.
15 days for my 2nd assignment.
16 days for my 3rd assignment.
17 days till i start my Christmas holidays.
Only 24 days till Christmas and getting drunk - no Vodka this year though! Tongue

Busy December for me!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(30 Nov 2015, 11:59 pm)GMitchelhill wrote I've been awake for 34 hours now.
Best get some kip soon pal...

Lack of sleep is bad for you
Fire in Newcastle on Cross Street, could see the smoke from the college.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/nort...e-10529375

Diversions are in place:

Bus routes diverted around Westgate Road

Bus services have been diverted while part of Westgate Road is closed - here’s everything you need to know if you’re due to catch a bus..

Buses which call at bus stops along Westgate Road at junction to Clayton Street/Cross Street, Newcastle are currently being diverted due to a fire in a shop on Cross Street.

Stagecoach routes which operate via Westgate Road are being diverted via Westmorland Road and Clayton Street West and then rejoining normal route on Westgate Road at the Academy/Assembly Rooms.
Go North East routes into Newcastle from Blaydon/Metrocentre are going via Gallowgate to Eldon Square, and so are missing stops in Clayton Street and Newgate Street (The Gate). Go North East routes X84 and X85 are going via Barrack Road and Gallowgate to Eldon Square.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
Not sure where to put this...I guess this thread is as good anywhere  Big Grin

One of my first pics of a Train...
[/url]
Not very good I know...But it is a start...
[url=https://flic.kr/p/BAZmJt]

Taken from the Bridge on Villette Road in Hendon
[Image: 23368438871_ef589d0fa4_k.jpg]

One of my first pics of a train...  Taken from the Bridge on Villette Road in Sunderland by David Forster, on Flickr
Will anyone be able to give me the capacity of passengers on the Streetlite Hybrid and the Scania L94?

So like 22 seating + 5 standing etc
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(01 Dec 2015, 1:54 pm)Michael wrote Fire in Newcastle on Cross Street, could see the smoke from the college.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/nort...e-10529375

Diversions are in place:

Bus routes diverted around Westgate Road

Bus services have been diverted while part of Westgate Road is closed - here’s everything you need to know if you’re due to catch a bus..

Buses which call at bus stops along Westgate Road at junction to Clayton Street/Cross Street, Newcastle are currently being diverted due to a fire in a shop on Cross Street.

Stagecoach routes which operate via Westgate Road are being diverted via Westmorland Road and Clayton Street West and then rejoining normal route on Westgate Road at the Academy/Assembly Rooms.
Go North East routes into Newcastle from Blaydon/Metrocentre are going via Gallowgate to Eldon Square, and so are missing stops in Clayton Street and Newgate Street (The Gate). Go North East routes X84 and X85 are going via Barrack Road and Gallowgate to Eldon Square.

Body recovered from scene of Newcastle fire

http://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/2015-1...stle-fire/

R.I.P =(
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Site Administrator
(02 Dec 2015, 1:23 pm)Michael wrote Will anyone be able to give me the capacity of passengers on the Streetlite Hybrid and the Scania L94?

So like 22 seating + 5 standing etc

If you go to the fleet list on the enthusiast area section, you will find the details you want.
(02 Dec 2015, 4:28 pm)Dan wrote If you go to the fleet list on the enthusiast area section, you will find the details you want.

Of course.... i keep forgetting about that document Tongue
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(02 Dec 2015, 5:17 pm)MrFozz wrote Bloody hell no...

There is someones christmas completely destroyed...

Whoever it is RIP

81 year old owner of the store.
Against the Anti-Lee Club.
Marxista Fozzski
Little help guys...

Next week i am going out with my lady friend for my dinner, in Shadforth...

I will be getting the bus...Any idea the quickest way to get there, possibly an adventurous quick way to get there

Probs going from Seaham...

I was thinking

X7 Seaham-Peterlee
24 Peterlee-Shadforth

or

265 Seaham-Sherburn Road Ends
24 Sherburn Road Ends-Shadforth

Any other ideas on how to get there plz
Seems everyone who has Virgin is having problems with Facebook in the UK.....not sure how that works.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(04 Dec 2015, 7:15 pm)Michael wrote Seems everyone who has Virgin is having problems with Facebook in the UK.....not sure how that works.

I'm having problems loading Facebook on my laptop with personal hotspot (I'm on Three). Every other site works.
(04 Dec 2015, 7:17 pm)GX03 SVC wrote I'm having problems loading Facebook on my laptop with personal hotspot (I'm on Three). Every other site works.

Must be down in the UK then, it's been down a while.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
Saw a Jet Fighter that flew over Easington Lane earlier this afternoon, as it was going the wrong way to the Middle East, I wonder if we have finally done...

Has War been declared on So-Called Republic of Fencehouses...

Sorry...I could not help dragging up an old joke for my own simple amusement
(04 Dec 2015, 11:04 pm)Michael wrote Were going to end up in land of Oz in a minute with this wind.
If you think it's bad where you are, I'm currently in Blackpool!

May have issues getting home travelling over the A66 tomorrow, apparently some lorrys have blown over on there and the forecast for tonight and tomorrow ain't great, so that may cause us chaos.
(04 Dec 2015, 11:32 pm)Jimmi wrote If you think it's bad where you are, I'm currently in Blackpool!

May have issues getting home travelling over the A66 tomorrow, apparently some lorrys have blown over on there and the forecast for tonight and tomorrow ain't great, so that may cause us chaos.

Where in Blackpool are you?, are you near the sea front?

Not suprised, if it the wind continues tomorrow,  i wouldn't be suprised if the X9/X10 are single deckers...
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(04 Dec 2015, 11:37 pm)Michael wrote Where in Blackpool are you?, are you near the sea front?

Not suprised, if it the wind continues tomorrow,  i wouldn't be suprised if the X9/X10 are single deckers...
I'm now in the Premier Inn down by the airport, but I was at the Empress Ball Room for a gig earlier and it was pretty blowy when we left and it was raining as well.
(04 Dec 2015, 11:40 pm)Jimmi wrote I'm now in the Premier Inn down by the airport, but I was at the Empress Ball Room for a gig earlier and it was pretty blowy when we left and it was raining as well.

Oo cool, I've never been to Blackpool before, i want to but can't afford it.

Wouldn't be surpised if it rains here.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(04 Dec 2015, 11:32 pm)Jimmi wrote If you think it's bad where you are, I'm currently in Blackpool!

They put out the warning for high sided vehicles not to cross about 5pm because gusts were already hitting 80mph and told people not to cross it at all for non-essential journeys. There's always numpties who ignore these warnings, though. (Even when the snow gates are down)