You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
RE: Anything and Everything
(22 Mar 2016, 11:20 am)Michael wrote My brother goes to Germany tomorrow, my mam doesn't want him to go now.
May not seem like it, but...

The best thing is for your brother to go, we can't give in to terrorist fuckbags, thats what they want
(22 Mar 2016, 4:58 pm)MrFozz wrote May not seem like it, but...

The best thing is for your brother to go, we can't give in to terrorist fuckbags, thats what they want

Ye he is, he doesn't care.

---

Other news.. for anyone who watches Gold Rush - Parker Schnabel's grandad, has died at the age of 96, for those who don't watch it, he made random appearances through the series and was a miner himself. 

=(
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(25 Mar 2016, 7:58 am)DanPicken wrote Sunday service, the Metro is also Sunday.

OK, just on the GNE app it shows the Q3 coming every fifteen minutes, not 30. Same with the 74. It says on Stagecoach's website that their buses aren't running Huh
(25 Mar 2016, 8:01 am)NK53 TKT wrote OK, just on the GNE app it shows the Q3 coming every fifteen minutes, not 30. Same with the 74. It says on Stagecoach's website that their buses aren't running Huh

SUNDAY timetables will operate on all routes during Good Friday 25 March 2016 and Easter Monday.
(25 Mar 2016, 8:24 am)DanPicken wrote SUNDAY timetables will operate on all routes during Good Friday 25 March 2016 and Easter Monday.

Thank you, what about the Shields Ferry?
Nothing but outrageous. What she does in her own free time (something that is not illegal nor harming anyone) and making a good living/career out of it is nothing to do with parents nor her school - especially when the school already knew!!
Forum Moderator  |  Find us on facebook

[Image: 0a85ed5b4e97324e338555472f222830.png]
(28 Mar 2016, 11:21 pm)northern156 wrote Nothing but outrageous. What she does in her own free time (something that is not illegal nor harming anyone) and making a good living/career out of it is nothing to do with parents nor her school - especially when the school already knew!!
It's shocking that mind. Too many all high and mightys in the world...
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Marxista Fozzski
(30 Mar 2016, 6:17 pm)Michael wrote Woman Bites Off Her Husband’s Manhood For Cheating On Her

http://istandtallmedia.net/?p=4215

Not sure how accurate this story but... ZOMBIEEEEEEEE
Heres one from the same site

16 Girls Get Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated In A Public Swimming Pool

Have I been asleep and it is infact April 1st now
Heard something earlier about teaching staff/assistants are going to be vetted (re: spying on social media) to root out any political views which may be considered to be inappropriate.

Suppose it's following on from the Gemma Laird incident from earlier in the week.
(01 Apr 2016, 10:07 am)MurdnunoC wrote Heard something earlier about teaching staff/assistants are going to be vetted (re: spying on social media) to root out any political views which may be considered to be inappropriate.

Suppose it's following on from the Gemma Laird incident from earlier in the week.

Please tell me this is an April Fools joke?
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
It had completely passed me by, until someone reminded me, this afternoon, that it's world autism awareness day.

I have very little truck with some of the more twee stuff that's shared, so won't be launching myself into Twitter to help spread the word, but I do like this article that someone shared about autism in women.

http://standardissuemagazine.com/voices/...-autistic/

I don't have a diagnosis of my own, but so much about having the boys hAs made a lot of stuff make more sense to me. A few things in this article certainly ring true (though selling cornflakes at festivals is more my sister's style than mine!)