You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Whats made you happy today?
(31 May 2016, 10:53 pm)South Tyne Lad wrote It did yeah, Thinking about it now I think it was good that I missed my 22 so that I could ride it.

A 771 passed me 10 mins after leaving Wetherby heading to Harrogate, So probably arrived 15 Minuets after you left.

Yeah, it probably better to give you some more variety rather than getting PK51LJX again for two hours, especially with them seats.

My 22 journey arrived 20 minutes in Harrogate late resulting in me dropping Knaresborough for time, the driver got lost and had to rely on directions from two other passengers, also the driver assisted a rather frail disabled passenger in Knaresborough, so this plus the 5 minutes late it already was resulted in the 20 odd minutes late arrival.
(31 May 2016, 11:02 pm)Jimmi wrote Yeah, it probably better to give you some more variety rather than getting PK51LJX again for two hours, especially with them seats.

My 22 journey arrived 20 minutes in Harrogate late resulting in me dropping Knaresborough for time, the driver got lost and had to rely on directions from two other passengers, also the driver assisted a rather frail disabled passenger in Knaresborough, so this plus the 5 minutes late it already was resulted in the 20 odd minutes late arrival.

Was meant to get it to Knaresbourgh, Then get the 15:00 23 back to York a hour later, Which takes a different route.

It was probably the driver's first time doing the former 56/57 route which is why he got lost, I think only very minimal route learning took place beforehand.
He did know where he was going when I had him earlier on, Though that was all on the former 142/143 routes which he would've driven for a long time now.
My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile
(31 May 2016, 11:09 pm)South Tyne Lad wrote Was meant to get it to Knaresbourgh, Then get the 15:00 23 back to York a hour later, Which takes a different route.

It was probably the driver's first time doing the former 56/57 route which is why he got lost, I think only very minimal route learning took place beforehand.
He did know where he was going when I had him earlier on, Though that was all on the former 142/143 routes which he would've driven for a long time now.

Apparently he had only done the new route once, he was trying to stick to the timetable but it doesn't help when you miss a turn on small country roads and have to take a detour to get back onto the route.
Whats made you happy today?
Seeing this on a Facebook page I follow:

Ex Tyne and Wear PTE Scania Metropolitan 472 on its way to Thornton's of Ashington for corrosion assessment. Not sure what other work (if any) will be needed to make it road worthy, but it'll be great to see it in its original livery.

[Image: 94993470ef7eb566d79d649159e4b548.jpg]

Sent from my Xperia Z5 Premium
I had a letter through the door from Sky. As I've now been with them for basic TV for two years, they've offered me the full Sky Sports pack at £10 a month for 18 months, as well as fixing my TV price for the same period.

I'm not tied in with Sky Sports or Sky, and can still cancel either at any time.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(02 Jun 2016, 5:27 pm)Adrian wrote I had a letter through the door from Sky. As I've now been with them for basic TV for two years, they've offered me the full Sky Sports pack at £10 a month for 18 months, as well as fixing my TV price for the same period.

I'm not tied in with Sky Sports or Sky, and can still cancel either at any time.

That seems like a good deal providing there's nothing in the small print stating that you are contracted to Sky for a defined period.

A friend of mine received a similar deal from Sky, assumed he was still on a rolling contract, only to find he'd inadvertently signed a twelve month deal upon agreement. Obviously I wasn't privy to the telephone call between himself and the sales agent, but he swore blind that he never entered into a new contractual agreement. Lucky for him, he decided to leave eleven months in so the penalty wasn't harsh and he didn't take it any further.
(06 Jun 2016, 10:01 pm)GMitchelhill wrote Managed to get photos of both of the Metrocity's at Newcastle Airport today.
Think I need to get myself there as it seems like just about everybody but me has photos of them now.

I'll be out tomorrow but not certain where I'm heading yet.
(11 Jun 2016, 2:56 pm)NK53 TKT wrote I get a bus to Wallsend!!!!!

Sadly the new day it starts I am abroad Angry
Wouldn't be that excited about coming to Wallsend

Sent from my Xperia Z5 Premium
(11 Jun 2016, 8:08 pm)NK53 TKT wrote KFC Tongue

Yep thats the only thing good about Wallsend, rest is a load of crap. Burger King is opening but wish it was McDonalds!
(11 Jun 2016, 8:36 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com wrote Big Grin got on 3831 haven't been on a olympian since xmas

Been on that thing for 4 journeys in the last week! Annoying when the same bus keeps appearing...
(11 Jun 2016, 8:56 pm)Tom wrote Yep thats the only thing good about Wallsend, rest is a load of crap. Burger King is opening but wish it was McDonalds!

Well you could say that...

I was there yesterday for 56 seconds, I jumped off a 1 and got straight on the 17
(12 Jun 2016, 8:38 am)biglugs@yahoo.com wrote You lucky thing connections at wallsend take an age

The secret is to avoid the metro interchange (unless you want a metro)

In other news that tomorrow morning my nine year old brother is going on a residential trip with his school to the Lake District for 3 nights, lucky, lucky me Big Grin
Sony announced at E3 that Crash Bandicoot 1-3 will be remastered for PS4 with a release in 2017...

Honestly i'm so happy haha
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.