You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Whats made you happy today?
(14 Jun 2016, 9:44 pm)GMitchelhill wrote Getting my new camera tomorrow.

Scrub that, due to some little shit phoning in sick again, I have to wait until Thurs. Least I'm off Friday to test it.
Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
(17 Jun 2016, 6:05 pm)GMitchelhill wrote Favourite shot of the day from my new camera - 4903 climbing out of Daisy Hill

What camera and lens you got?
(28 Jun 2016, 7:34 pm)BusLoverMum wrote Nice one *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/*

Cheers =D

I'm glad its over haha
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Not so much happy, but it's made me giggle, the driver of 5252 got a bit lost in Wallsend due to the festival, and ended up going up Park Road instead of down towards Hadrian Road.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
(05 Jul 2016, 7:06 am)NK53 TKT wrote Thanks, NUT, I now have a day off school Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Same haha and only 2 weeks tomorrow until we break up! Can't wait
(05 Jul 2016, 8:47 am)Tom wrote Same haha and only 2 weeks tomorrow until we break up! Can't wait

I've been on a small outing but I finish on the 22nd being in Newcastle, my mam works in a school in North Tyneside as a headteacher and she can choose her school's holidays and she is breaking up on the 20th
(05 Jul 2016, 1:03 pm)NK53 TKT wrote I've been on a small outing but I finish on the 22nd being in Newcastle, my mam works in a school in North Tyneside as a headteacher and she can choose her school's holidays and she is breaking up on the 20th

Ah well still not long Smile