You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

What's annoying you today? V4

RE: What's annoying you today? V4
(03 Jul 2016, 11:35 am)Adrian wrote 20 in Bangladesh too - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-36692613

Shocking. What a disgraceful world we live in. Angry

It is, i think its going to get worse to.

One of my friends on Facebook has family in Bangladesh, in the area which was attacked, luckily none of her family was hurt in it.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Already our road closure is proving to be an utter farce.

Council website said 9:30, maps at bus stops say 9am.

Turns out that not only was it 9am, the 8:55 22 didn't get through so people have been stood for ages wondering what will turn up when. Hopefully no one needs to sign on or else they'll probably be sanctioned.

Also wish I had a pound for every testosterone drenched idiot ho has ignored the road closed ahead sign, charged up the hill, then charged down again, 30 seconds later.
.jpg diversion.jpg
Tomorrow's outing is looking quite bleak now, Grounded for tomorrow. I'm in Harrogate on Sunday for a Footie tournament though, So the weekend isn't fully ruined thank god Angel
If I persuade my Mam and Dad enough, I could time my footie tournament finish with a Dalesbus photo.
My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile
(08 Jul 2016, 10:23 pm)South Tyne Lad wrote Tomorrow's outing is looking quite bleak now, Grounded for tomorrow. I'm in Harrogate on Sunday for a Footie tournament though, So the weekend isn't fully ruined thank god  Angel  
If I persuade my Mam and Dad enough, I could time my footie tournament finish with a Dalesbus photo.

Ye been naughty, like? Dodgy

My day has been somewhat scuppered by getting slightly too acquainted with the paving slabs just off Newgate street. Scuffed me trainers, scratched the screen protector on my phone and took a load of skin off my elbow. A bruise on the knee I thought I hadn't landed onand a big blue egg on the elbow I know I did Blush

Ordered Husband to go to Bells for fish and chips for tea because, once the adrenaline had worn off, I felt too shaky to cook dinner and needed the comfort food. It's a few years since I last had a bad fall, so I'm slightly annoyed at myself for not recognising the signs that this one was imminent (dropping stuff, for one).
(08 Jul 2016, 10:58 pm)BusLoverMum wrote Ye been naughty, like? Dodgy

My day has been somewhat scuppered by getting slightly too acquainted with the paving slabs just off Newgate street. Scuffed me trainers, scratched the screen protector on my phone and took a load of skin off my elbow. A bruise on the knee I thought I hadn't landed onand a big blue egg on the elbow I know I did Blush

Ordered Husband to go to Bells for fish and chips for tea because, once the adrenaline had worn off, I felt too shaky to cook dinner and needed the comfort food. It's a few years since I last had a bad fall, so I'm slightly annoyed at myself for not recognising the signs that this one was imminent (dropping stuff, for one).

Sort of  Undecided  

Unlucky, Most of the paving round the Centre of Newcastle is terrible nowadays
My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile
(08 Jul 2016, 11:19 pm)South Tyne Lad wrote Sort of  Undecided  

Unlucky, Most of the paving round the Centre of Newcastle is terrible nowadays

It wasn't even that uneven. My foot was a bit laggy and I tripped over fresh air.
(09 Jul 2016, 6:48 am)citaro5284 wrote Which means Yes...haha

Aye haha

(09 Jul 2016, 8:38 am)BusLoverMum wrote It wasn't even that uneven. My foot was a bit laggy and I tripped over fresh air.

Ah, hope you get well soon.
(08 Jul 2016, 10:23 pm)South Tyne Lad wrote Tomorrow's outing is looking quite bleak now, Grounded for tomorrow. I'm in Harrogate on Sunday for a Footie tournament though, So the weekend isn't fully ruined thank god Angel

You better not be grounded next time I come Wink
(09 Jul 2016, 12:06 pm)BusLoverMum wrote Power cut in boro. Not having the best day out. Sainsbury's is the only place left here that big'un eat anything from and we can't get in. Ravenous.
Could be worse, I was in Middlesbrough once when a power cut occurred which was in the middle of December on a wet evening queuing to get into a gig, was out in the wet and cold for about an hour and a half, we were starting to worry that the gig would be cancelled but the power eventually came back. Saw some poor member of staff still in USC after 11pm that night.
(09 Jul 2016, 12:20 pm)Jimmi wrote Could be worse, I was in Middlesbrough once when a power cut occurred which was in the middle of December on a wet evening queuing to get into a gig, was out in the wet and cold for about an hour and a half, we were starting to worry that the gig would be cancelled but the power eventually came back. Saw some poor member of staff still in USC after 11pm that night.

Not fun.

The traffic lights must have gone down because we were stuck in a traffic jam for ages, on the way in. On a stuffy bus with a woman sat in front of me with pretty potent BO, too.

The bus station had also been evacuated as the outage had triggered the fire alarm.
(09 Jul 2016, 3:57 pm)BusLoverMum wrote People at getting all irate with drivers because their bus is a bit late or in the wrong stand.

What do they bloody expect?

Is that Durham by any chance?
Was there today for the miners gala, was hectic. Seriously do not like that bus station, too small for the number of passengers that use it especially on a weekend and like today with the Miners Gala being on. Luckily didn't have to wait long as X21 came in just as I got there.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk
(09 Jul 2016, 4:54 pm)TEN 6083 wrote Was there today for the miners gala, was hectic. Seriously do not like that bus station, too small for the number of passengers that use it especially on a weekend and like today with the Miners Gala being on. Luckily didn't have to wait long as X21 came in just as I got there.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk
Feel for those of us who have to use it all the time!