You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: 2016-17 Football Season
A significant investment programme is now being implemented to ensure that the stadium maintains the exceptionally high standards set when it opened. The most significant aspect of the work will see a rolling replacement programme for the stadium’s seats, which will commence soon.

http://www.safc.com/news/club-news/2016/...approaches

ABOUT TIME
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
I haven't done my predictions yet so here they are:

BPL:
1st - Man City
2nd - Spurs
3rd - Man United
4th - Chelsea

Relegation: Hull, Burnley, Sunderland

EFL Championship:
1st - Newcastle
2nd - Brighton
Promotion - Sheff Wed / Runners up - Norwich

Relegation: Barnsley, Rotherham, Blackburn

Don't really follow League 1 or League 2 so wouldn't know about them.
EVERTON BID FOR KONE

Sky sources: Everton have bid £17m for Sunderland defender Lamine Kone.

The Ivorian centre back was signed by Sam Allardyce back in January this year, and helped steer the side to survival in the Premier League.

(08 Aug 2016, 11:53 pm)Tom wrote Pogba to man Utd confirmed! £89m!!! What a ridiculous amount of money

For a team who sold him for less than a million not long ago... i hope he is crap!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(09 Aug 2016, 6:40 am)Michael wrote EVERTON BID FOR KONE

Sky sources: Everton have bid £17m for Sunderland defender Lamine Kone.

The Ivorian centre back was signed by Sam Allardyce back in January this year, and helped steer the side to survival in the Premier League.

For a team who sold him for less than a million not long ago... i hope he is crap!

Yeah a nice bit of profit for Juve.
It seems a video has emerged of Kone coming from the Sunderland training ground, confirming he wants to stay at Sunderland BUT he hasn't been offered the new contract he was promised if we stopped up...

Typical Sunderland, JUST GIVE HIM IT!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
The fallout from Aston Villa’s EFL Cup exit at Luton Town last night rumbles on.

Club owner Tony Xia appears ready to wield the axe at Villa Park in the wake of the shock defeat at Kenilworth Road.

From Twitter (its him because it has the blue tick)

Dr. Tony Xia @Dr_TonyXia
Even we agreed to take the LC match as checking game, some players are not worth being given chance.

Not looking good!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
It seems Newcastle aren't having a good start to the season..... The fans on here, have gone quiet...

----

Sunderland also down 2-1 down... Sooooo
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(13 Aug 2016, 6:16 pm)Michael wrote It seems Newcastle aren't having a good start to the season..... The fans on here, have gone quiet...

----

Sunderland also down 2-1 down... Sooooo

Haha it was a terrible performance not gonna lie

Getting beat of Man City 2-1 is an improvement to the usual 4-0s
Marxista Fozzski
Anyone notice this...

Former Premier League player Dalian Atkinson dies after being tasered by Police

Not many of our younger members will remember Dalian Atkinson, I vaguely remember him, played for Villa from 1991-1995, and was not bad from what I do remember

Dont know what has happened here, still tragic all the same...

Anyway R.I.P
(15 Aug 2016, 11:05 am)MrFozz wrote Anyone notice this...

Former Premier League player Dalian Atkinson dies after being tasered by Police

Not many of our younger members will remember Dalian Atkinson, I vaguely remember him, played for Villa from 1991-1995, and was not bad from what I do remember

Dont know what has happened here, still tragic all the same...

Anyway R.I.P

Just been reading about it. Saw the story this morning, but the body hadn't been named at that point.
His goal of the season vs Wimbledon is all over twitter.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Marxista Fozzski
(15 Aug 2016, 12:02 pm)Andreos1 wrote Just been reading about it. Saw the story this morning, but the body hadn't been named at that point.
His goal of the season vs Wimbledon is all over twitter.
I would like to know whats gone on, must have serious to deploy the taser...

Whatever has gone on does not take away the fact he has died, that on it's own is tragic enough 😟

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Marxista Fozzski
(16 Aug 2016, 9:06 pm)LeeCalder wrote An incredible result for Gateshead this evening in the National League....

Gateshead 6-1 York City
Thats not a bad result for Gateshead...

Hopefully they can be consistent over 46 games...

Darlo currently sit top of National League North with 7 points from 9

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Class result for Newcastle. Hopefully that will get us started as it's a great confidence boost.

Shane Duffy has had a great week 3 own goals and a red card Big Grin
Sunderland showing why we are so shite.

Squad is crap, need more players...

10 days left in the transfer market and looks like we won't be signing anyone, we're defo going down this season....

Not watching the game anymore, I've gave up..
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(21 Aug 2016, 2:40 pm)Adrian wrote Aye, they can! and it was brilliant listening to all the "bewwwing" at full time. Big Grin

Honestly, i don't care we lost, I've gave up caring about what happens.

You can tell when money is their mind, more than passion.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(21 Aug 2016, 2:42 pm)Michael wrote Honestly, i don't care we lost, I've gave up caring about what happens.

You can tell when money is their mind, more than passion.
Normal service has been resumed...

In other news Darlo won 2-1 away to Gloucester at Cheltenhams Whaddon Road

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
4 injuries tonight - Perez, Gayle and Mitro only seem to be concussion so hopefully will be fit for Brighton but Aarons seems a lot more serious.
(23 Aug 2016, 9:48 pm)Tom wrote 4 injuries tonight - Perez, Gayle and Mitro only seem to be concussion so hopefully will be fit for Brighton but Aarons seems a lot more serious.

Oh dear... Bit like Sunderland's...
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(23 Aug 2016, 9:55 pm)Michael wrote Oh dear... Bit like Sunderland's...

Yeah see we are getting Yedlin too thought Sunderland might have wanted him!!
(23 Aug 2016, 10:07 pm)Tom wrote Yeah see we are getting Yedlin too thought Sunderland might have wanted him!!

Hahahaha, Ellis Short tight as out like normal.

I bet we panic buy... Will struggle this season, wouldn't be suprised of we go down.. Honestly i don't care now.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(23 Aug 2016, 10:12 pm)Michael wrote Hahahaha, Ellis Short tight as out like normal.

I bet we panic buy... Will struggle this season, wouldn't be suprised of we go down.. Honestly i don't care now.

He's only £5m too and a canny player.
Sissoko off to Everton for £30m. £30m for a player who scored once last season, and only 12 times in 133 appearances for us. 

5 years ago, £38m got you Aguero...

There's definitely a party in the Newcastle boardroom tonight Big Grin
(31 Aug 2016, 8:27 pm)mb134 wrote Sissoko off to Everton for £30m. £30m for a player who scored once last season, and only 12 times in 133 appearances for us. 

5 years ago, £38m got you Aguero...

There's definitely a party in the Newcastle boardroom tonight Big Grin

He told Everton to fuck off and joined Spurs instead haha. Everton have had a lucky escape!

Thinking about how much we have got for the dead wood in our squad it isn't bad really. £7.5 for Janmaat, £25m for Wijnaldum, £30m for Sissoko and £3m for Cisse. Not bad business considering in my eyes we have a better squad than last season