You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Games
(13 Aug 2016, 6:11 pm)Michael wrote Stopping in Cockermouth in the lakes and loads of Eevee's and golbats are popping up... Evolved my Eevee in to a Jolteon.

Also seen a few Electabuzz's around where i'm stopping but haven't located them yet...

Have about 7 Pokestops where all the shops are in the area too.

Caught a Ryhorn level 321 and a Clefairy level 107 this morning.

Also here is Cockermouth high street.. Look at all those pokéstops... (best picture i could get, its took from the top of Cockermouth)
.png Screenshot_20160814-125154.png
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(17 Aug 2016, 3:33 pm)Michael wrote Currently in Cockermouth

I was there this morning. My phone signal was crap over there, now is the first time I've really had proper working Internet since leaving Carlisle at around 10:50. Stagecoach Gold WiFi doesn't work at all, as it turns out...
(17 Aug 2016, 3:36 pm)Jimmi wrote I was there this morning. My phone signal was crap over there, now is the first time I've really had properly working Internet since leaving Carlisle at around 10:50. Stagecoach Gold WiFi doesn't work at all, as it turns out...

It's gone, gutted i couldn't find it. Sad

Ambleside i think was a decent area for Pokemon too.

Kadabra appeared and quickly went too....
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(17 Aug 2016, 3:33 pm)Michael wrote Currently in Cockermouth

That one appeared in town today what what one is it?

Caught this today was surprised to see is Slowpokes don't appear too often

[Image: 34qa9mo.png]
(17 Aug 2016, 5:39 pm)Tom wrote That one appeared in town today what what one is it?

The greyed out one is a Gengar, it evolves from Haunter, so its:

Gastly - Haunter - Gengar

Nice catch
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(17 Aug 2016, 6:31 pm)Michael wrote The greyed out one is a Gengar, it evolves from Haunter, so its:

Gastly - Haunter - Gengar

Nicr catch

Cheers- quite annoyed I didn't get that then as it takes 100 gastly candies to evolve
(17 Aug 2016, 6:33 pm)Tom wrote Cheers- quite annoyed I didn't get that then as it takes 100 gastly candies to evolve

Same, Sad, oh well always next time!

Got to level 15 today, hatched 4 eggs, all what I've got...
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(17 Aug 2016, 5:39 pm)Tom wrote That one appeared in town today what what one is it?

Millburngate in Durham is overrun with slowpokes and their big bro's
(17 Aug 2016, 8:08 pm)BusLoverMum wrote Millburngate in Durham is overrun with slowpokes and their big bro's

Still haven't tried Durham! Will have to soon
(18 Aug 2016, 10:11 pm)Michael wrote Nice, mines only 904 Jolteon

Found another 2000+ Snorlax in Birmingham city centre today, and because I'm a nice person I helped some other players to get it too Angel

One thing that's bugging me though, is that I absolutely never get 10 km eggs any more! I used to get loads, but I have not had one for weeks now. Have they made them extremely rare or something? Has anyone else found one recently?
(19 Aug 2016, 3:48 pm)PO51WNF wrote Found another 2000+ Snorlax in Birmingham city centre today, and because I'm a nice person I helped some other players to get it too Angel

One thing that's bugging me though, is that I absolutely never get 10 km eggs any more! I used to get loads, but I have not had one for weeks now. Have they made them extremely rare or something? Has anyone else found one recently?

I found a 10km egg from a Pokestop.

Now the games seems to be glitched to hell.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(19 Aug 2016, 3:52 pm)PO51WNF wrote How long ago did you find that egg?
Hmm what level are you? I'm thinking that maybe higher level players are less likely to get the 10km eggs (I'm level 24)

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
(19 Aug 2016, 4:05 pm)PO51WNF wrote Hmm what level are you? I'm thinking that maybe higher level players are less likely to get the 10km eggs (I'm level 24)

I'm level 15, i think its just luck.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(19 Aug 2016, 6:12 pm)Tom wrote Got Pikachu today!! Not really the best CP but first one I've found.

[Image: 2q8aoaw.png]

And Electabuzz!

[Image: pw3o5.png]

Nice!, gutted i didn't find the one in the lakes =(
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(19 Aug 2016, 4:05 pm)PO51WNF wrote Hmm what level are you? I'm thinking that maybe higher level players are less likely to get the 10km eggs (I'm level 24)

It's completely random. I've only had 2 (Magmar and Aerodactyl) and didn't get my first until level 19. Big'un got his at level 9!
(20 Aug 2016, 2:58 pm)BusLoverMum wrote Mr Mime as been at large, today. Just caught him at dbs!

Same in Sunderland, spotted in 4 different area's
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(20 Aug 2016, 3:06 pm)Michael wrote Same in Sunderland, spotted in 4 different area's

Sa his shadow there and around Haymarket, but not him. Seems he was waiting for us along with a drunk who has peed himself and a couple of guys who smelt so foul that we put a lure on and decided to wait for the next bus, since they only wanted ours.

Turned out to be not quite the crappestlure ever. Did one yesterday which attracted 5 rats before we left it.