You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Problems accessing site
(17 Jan 2017, 8:40 pm)Dan wrote The site's web host is undertaking some maintenance work. It should be fine again shortly.

Alright cool, juat though i would mention it just incase it was something else. Smile
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Unable to access the forum on Google Chrome / Internet Explorer in the last couple of days on my main computer, ok on the smartphone.
A message comes on the screen says "MyBB" or summat like that any suggestions ??
(29 Sep 2017, 12:31 pm)BusLoverMum wrote Something to do with MySQL server not being loaded. It's been down more than up, as evidenced by the lack of posts!

I had similar issues in the past few days. All working now on ios11 however. This reminds me of my uni days learning about the LAMP web stack...  Tongue
Site Administrator
(26 Aug 2018, 7:08 pm)TEN 6083 wrote Tapatalk isn’t working on my phone or iPad, this comes up and won’t log in either
Uninstall and reinstall Tapatalk.

I had the same issue and that cured it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
(27 Aug 2018, 12:49 pm)Dan wrote Uninstall and reinstall Tapatalk.

I had the same issue and that cured it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Seemed like everyone was having issues with Tapatalk yesterday, I was unable to access the forum from Tapatalk for a large part of the day yesterday, eventually cured itself and now looks more blue than it did previously.