You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

September Service Changes

RE: September Service Changes
(04 Aug 2021, 9:36 am)DH9 wrote Now a couple of strippers / burlesque dancers on the first X72 and we'd be talking!!!  It would wake up the early commuters for sure.

That said, any PC student types would probably get upset.

The same type that will no doubt complain about the 'Gulls and Buoys' for not including the other genders.
(04 Aug 2021, 5:22 am)Dan wrote These changes will be announced publicly tomorrow… Some of you won’t be able to sleep tonight, I know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The tension is unbearable.

Sent from my moto g(8) power lite using Tapatalk
(04 Aug 2021, 12:37 pm)big mac wrote The tension is unbearable.

Sent from my moto g(8) power lite using Tapatalk

Big Grin  They should make an event of it for you guys and set it to publish on the GNE site at midnight. Then everyone could get some snacks in and sit here on NEB frothing until the clock strikes 12. 

I was going to say there’d be little pinks and cherries flying all over the place, but I won’t….
(04 Aug 2021, 2:15 pm)ne14ne1 wrote Big Grin  They should make an event of it for you guys and set it to publish on the GNE site at midnight. Then everyone could get some snacks in and sit here on NEB frothing until the clock strikes 12. 

I was going to say there’d be little pinks and cherries flying all over the place, but I won’t….
They are leaving it late if its true that the changes will be posted today.
Ne14ne1
(04 Aug 2021, 2:52 pm)Economic505 wrote They are leaving it late if its true that the changes will be posted today.

See, you’re getting yourself too excited, as Stanleyone says, it’s tomorrow.
Wink
(04 Aug 2021, 5:30 pm)Michael wrote Wonder if it'll reveal what colour each of the Sunderland services will get? Angel  Tongue
Black and White  Big Grin Wink
Kind Regards
Tez
(04 Aug 2021, 7:09 pm)V514DFT wrote Black and White  Big Grin Wink
And the X84 and X85 going past St. James's Park could be rebranded the Horse Puncher Express.
(04 Aug 2021, 7:09 pm)V514DFT wrote Black and White  Big Grin Wink

Wouldn't care if it was, Black and White is a good combo on a bus, if done properly.

Black and Red is my all time favourite colour combo
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Ne14ne1
(05 Aug 2021, 8:06 am)transportintyneandwear wrote Does anyone know where and when they will be announced?

On the Stagecoach website, yesterday.
(05 Aug 2021, 8:06 am)transportintyneandwear wrote Does anyone know where and when they will be announced?

On the moon at 26:23pm to the right of Kent.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(05 Aug 2021, 8:12 am)Michael wrote On the moon at 26:23pm to the right of Kent.
And the article will be published by Bob Marley
Kind Regards
Tez

By Town Cryer named Bob who used to be a Sergeant at Sun Hill.
(05 Aug 2021, 8:31 am)MurdnunoC wrote By Town Cryer named Bob who used to be a Sergeant at Sun Hill.
I preferred Reg
(05 Aug 2021, 7:46 am)54APhotography wrote I'm sure Barry Rogerson would be delighted  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Have his image emblazoned on the side of the bus!!!  Big Grin

[Image: 4367a7109c6097f334758dfae7a32466_400x400.png]

Imagine the X84 and X85 going past St. James's Park with that picture on the side on a home match day?!!!
(05 Aug 2021, 9:30 am)DH9 wrote Have his image emblazoned on the side of the bus!!!  Big Grin

[Image: 4367a7109c6097f334758dfae7a32466_400x400.png]

Imagine the X84 and X85 going past St. James's Park with that picture on the side on a home match day?!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  I've known Barry for a good while, sure he would cringe at the idea, still rib him whenever I see him  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Big Grin
(05 Aug 2021, 12:26 pm)streetdeckfan wrote Did you get all excited over them reannouncing the fares?
Lol,no,not in the slightest
Kind Regards
Tez
(05 Aug 2021, 12:26 pm)streetdeckfan wrote Did you get all excited over them reannouncing the fares?

The sight of that incompetent crony Cllr Gannon is enough to put anyone off a bus
Wistfully stuck in the 90s