You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East - Recent Repaints

RE: Ne14ne1
(04 Aug 2021, 5:45 pm)streetdeckfan wrote You know what, if that is the reason then I applaud whoever made the decision for having impeccable taste!

Having said that, if the puns on the back aren't Keeping Up Appearances related, I shall be very disappointed!
GNE have the puns allover recently, even 6101 has a pun on the front above the display.
RE: Go North East - Recent Repaints
(04 Aug 2021, 9:50 am)Xlines 6335 wrote [Image: 6f152f5df2d278369e8d46900d880a1a.jpg]
5476 entered service on the 1A this morning

Photo on Flickr : https://flic.kr/p/2mffXkN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved the previous version of the Coaster livery andw was disappointed to see it go, but the new one looks really smart. Love the shades of blue used. Kind of reminds me of the old VFM buses livery. I think it would be nice to have a few variants of this brand. The 1A/B could be North Tyne Coaster, the Drifter could become Durham Coaster etc.
RE: Ne14ne1
(04 Aug 2021, 5:45 pm)streetdeckfan wrote You know what, if that is the reason then I applaud whoever made the decision for having impeccable taste!

Having said that, if the puns on the back aren't Keeping Up Appearances related, I shall be very disappointed!

Candlelit supper anyone?
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Ive just seen the new coaster livery in person,i like it alot,didnt realise the Coast bit is actually Cream,a nod to the colour of sand,i like it,quite clever
Kind Regards
Tez
Can anyone remember the tweet by someone who took a areal shot of Deptford and it showed painted streetlites in a blue and lighter blue can anyone find the tweet or tell me where they would be going?
(07 Aug 2021, 8:40 pm)Keeiajs wrote Can anyone remember the tweet by someone who took a areal shot of Deptford and it showed painted streetlites in a blue and lighter blue can anyone find the tweet or tell me where they would be going?
They were StreetLite for the Coaster 1
Ne14ne1
The ex EYMS eclipse saloon in 2019 Corp livery is sat at the front of Riverside in base colours, just awaiting road stripes to be applied.
(12 Aug 2021, 12:04 pm)ThomasBooth123 wrote Fleet Number ?

A quick copy and paste job, confirmed its 5473.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Thought I'd put it here. It looks like bus times has been doing some changes to GNE liverys. The latest ones have been given the Little Coasters livery a new look instead of the two blue it had and giving the Crusaders the little yellow line.

It's hard to explain so I'll link it

https://bustimes.org/vehicles/169607 (Little Coasters)
https://bustimes.org/vehicles/40034 (Crusaders)

It also changed the Violets, Cherry, Metrocentre Shuttle & Berries

Just a small little change to GNE on there
(04 Sep 2021, 10:34 am)Train8261 wrote Thought I'd put it here. It looks like bus times has been doing some changes to GNE liverys. The latest ones have been given the Little Coasters livery a new look instead of the two blue it had and giving the Crusaders the little yellow line.

Still need to do green arrow / coaster
(04 Sep 2021, 10:34 am)Train8261 wrote Thought I'd put it here. It looks like bus times has been doing some changes to GNE liverys. The latest ones have been given the Little Coasters livery a new look instead of the two blue it had and giving the Crusaders the little yellow line.

It's just user submitted that, someone has too much spare time and has been playing around with CSS Gradients and laying them on top of each other to create the patterns.
(09 Sep 2021, 8:19 am)Train8261 wrote Anyone know when 5471 will enter service. Past Saltmedows yesterday and its still there

Maybe waiting for parts, there’s a few buses off road at the moment as there a supply chain issues

I see that most of those printed timetables now see to be back from the printers. A decent decision to include other services that serve a similar area.
Does the Peterlee Purples get individual booklets or one joint one? Things like the X6 and 62 arguably could have been standalone.
(24 Sep 2021, 7:58 am)Drifter60 wrote I see that most of those printed timetables now see to be back from the printers. A decent decision to include other services that serve a similar area.
Does the Peterlee Purples get individual booklets or one joint one? Things like the X6 and 62 arguably could have been standalone.

I understand why the 62 and X6 is with the 55 timetable as certain points along the routes are tied and be more easier for the passenger having 1 timetable leaflet to look at especially if there live on the route where 2 services join up

(24 Sep 2021, 7:58 am)Drifter60 wrote I see that most of those printed timetables now see to be back from the printers. A decent decision to include other services that serve a similar area.

Anyone have a list of the ones that are out there in printed form?  For all people claim noone uses them any more, they do seem to get picked up (cant all be by enthusiasts either) so must be useful to some.
Site Administrator
(24 Sep 2021, 8:59 pm)stagecoachbusdepot wrote Anyone have a list of the ones that are out there in printed form?  For all people claim noone uses them any more, they do seem to get picked up (cant all be by enthusiasts either) so must be useful to some.

All the ones pictured below are definitely 100% on bus:

https://twitter.com/dan3942/status/14409...73220?s=21

There should be more too - this wasn’t all of them.

Seems like a stupid idea but I'm gonna post it anyway

If the 28 were to get branding. Would it seem to give it a similar livery to 8319
(24 Sep 2021, 9:25 pm)Dan wrote All the ones pictured below are definitely 100% on bus:

https://twitter.com/dan3942/status/14409...73220?s=21

There should be more too - this wasn’t all of them.

Brilliant, thanks.  They look great and there can't be many services missing from that lot (except the Washington and Peterlee locals again I think).  My only suggestion - aside from someone putting a rocket under Nexus to allow this kind of thing to be made available in interchanges - is that it would be better if they were consistent style (instead of mix of 'older' format like the 8s and 16s in with the newer style with chunkier service nos etc - seems a bit random which ones are in the older format).  Will the massive network map be available in print or just destined for digital?
Site Administrator
(24 Sep 2021, 11:35 pm)stagecoachbusdepot wrote Brilliant, thanks.  They look great and there can't be many services missing from that lot (except the Washington and Peterlee locals again I think).  My only suggestion - aside from someone putting a rocket under Nexus to allow this kind of thing to be made available in interchanges - is that it would be better if they were consistent style (instead of mix of 'older' format like the 8s and 16s in with the newer style with chunkier service nos etc - seems a bit random which ones are in the older format).  Will the massive network map be available in print or just destined for digital?

Go North East is taking the lead on printed information being made available for the region’s bus operators in key bus stations again - starting with Gateshead and Park Lane, very shortly.

(25 Sep 2021, 5:26 am)Dan wrote Go North East is taking the lead on printed information being made available for the region’s bus operators in key bus stations again - starting with Gateshead and Park Lane, very shortly.

Oh that's good to hear.  Shame on Nexus that it takes an operator to make this happen.
Couldn't find the NSA forum so I'll post it here

Since when has the 33A had NSA. 5498 is on and says

This is the 33A service to City Centre
(26 Sep 2021, 9:49 am)Train8261 wrote Couldn't find the NSA forum so I'll post it here

Since when has the 33A had NSA. 5498 is on and says

This is the 33A service to City Centre

I believe all routes have the NSAs recorded, even ones that don't have vehicles allocated with NSA