You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Stagecoach North East Latest News

(25 Dec 2021, 1:22 am)Train8261 wrote Only Express route it would have program is more than likely X63 unless there like gne and have every single NSA announcement

Stockton’s have all routes in so I would assume that the Newcastle ones would be the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(24 Dec 2021, 10:29 pm)Andreos1 wrote There must be some commercial opportunities from East Cleveland that could be introduced without stepping on anyone else's toes.

There’s a few ideas I’d like to try and one very significant gap I’d like to try and exploit… it’s just a case of seeing what resource we have available to play with. We’re taking on more work in January and then our corporate contract is due to quadruple in size by April so we’ll be pretty stretched then.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

RE: Stagecoach North East Latest News
The app isn't working properly either

Half of the services aren't showing for the bus stops although you can see them on the map - doesn't help if the bus has been cancelled - as you wouldn't know
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Stagecoach on Teesside depot are test an new caetano bus are there going to put in service to test it?
(29 Jan 2022, 9:13 pm)Michael wrote Stagecoach have a new service - via USA to Hawaii... according to bustimes.org.
Wonder what the allocation will be?
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Site Administrator
(29 Jan 2022, 9:59 pm)Andreos1 wrote Wonder what the allocation will be?

Will it have Wi-Fi? Or a doorman?

(29 Jan 2022, 9:13 pm)Michael wrote Stagecoach have a new service - via USA to Hawaii... according to bustimes.org.
Surprised it hasn't been suggested on this forum, via Kingston Park.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(25 Feb 2022, 8:51 am)Dyllan7817 wrote 35231 is now in service at Hartlepool and is currently doing short ones between Seaton and throston grange

Saw it out and about Monday night. I'm told it kept sticking in 2nd gear.
Spotted something odd on 39672 this morning in Sunderland, an advert for the buses in the Lake district for Summer 2022.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
28013 was involved in an accident this morning in Grindon, while on the 16... looks like it crashed in too a car.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(26 Mar 2022, 9:47 pm)topsweep1506 wrote Bit of a swap round between Walkergate and Slatyford tonight (26th)

19384 19385 19386 19387 from Walkergate to Slatyford

24101 to 24107 Slatyford to Walkergate presumably for 317
Dear God. I hate them buses

There uncomfortable as hell
(27 Mar 2022, 6:54 am)54APhotography wrote From Solos to E300s.... Lot of bus for often very few pax..
Tbh there the only stagecoach bus I hate the most. 

When I went to Carlisle last year. The Versa were decent and the solos were alright
Would appear the 317 has got off to a rocky start,one was even 15 minutes late,my one i got on operated along Archer Street missing out Savory Road,then went the wrong way,it turned right onto St Cuthberts Road,missing out Suffolk Gardens (yes it was quite a squeeze),i do feel that 24101-7 are massive buses for the 317,but it may just be a case of getting used to a big bus round there again after having a solo since the withdrawl of GNE's 17
Kind Regards
Tez
(27 Mar 2022, 2:07 pm)V514DFT wrote Would appear the 317 has got off to a rocky start,one was even 15 minutes late,my one i got on operated along Archer Street missing out Savory Road,then went the wrong way,it turned right onto St Cuthberts Road,missing out Suffolk Gardens (yes it was quite a squeeze),i do feel that 24101-7 are massive buses for the 317,but it may just be a case of getting used to a big bus round there again after having a solo since the withdrawl of GNE's 17

They don’t operate down Savory Road on a Sunday so that’s the correct route.
(26 Mar 2022, 10:15 pm)Train8261 wrote Dear God. I hate them buses

There uncomfortable as hell
Probably will get more passengers on it again now that is serves the ferry again.
(27 Mar 2022, 6:54 am)54APhotography wrote From Solos to E300s.... Lot of bus for often very few pax..

Service 317 is a Euro6 contract, so had to be these or E200s.