You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: New GNE Logo?
So how many different logo variations will there be out in the wild now?

The blue leather seats have the old GNE logo on the headrests.
The blue/red leather have the previous logo but without the diagonal cut on the G on the headrests,
The 'new' Streetdecks/E400s have the previous logo with the diagonal cut on the G on the staircase glass
(29 Jun 2023, 11:27 pm)BusLoverMum wrote Meanwhile, Brighton and Hove adopt shades of arriva https://www.route-one.net/news/brighton-...n-rebrand/

Like that colour combination but isn’t it the exact colours of City transport that I think are Leeds based? Can’t find a picture sadly but they are running a former GNE Citaro among the fleet. If it’s not the same brand designers then it’s remarkable that two separate companies have come up with near identical liveries.
(30 Jun 2023, 8:31 am)DaveyB wrote Like that colour combination but isn’t it the exact colours of City transport that I think are Leeds based? Can’t find a picture sadly but they are running a former GNE Citaro among the fleet. If it’s not the same brand designers then it’s remarkable that two separate companies have come up with near identical liveries.

Wait till you see the updated Centrebus livery!
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(02 Nov 2023, 3:45 pm)streetdeckfan wrote There something quite uncomfortable about the abbreviation GoNE.

Is that the new official abbreviation with the new emphasis on 'Go'?[Image: 2f582280dc83074ce9c9599347262d05.jpg]

Sent from my SM-F721B using Tapatalk
Oh dear, they didn't think that through very well, "GONE", unless they're trying to tell us something
Kind Regards
Tez
(02 Nov 2023, 3:45 pm)streetdeckfan wrote There something quite uncomfortable about the abbreviation GoNE.

Is that the new official abbreviation with the new emphasis on 'Go'?[Image: 2f582280dc83074ce9c9599347262d05.jpg]

Sent from my SM-F721B using Tapatalk

Nexus seem to use GNE and Go NE interchangeably for a while.