You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Go North East - Latest
(05 Feb 2014, 5:38 pm)citaro5284 wrote Did you retire him Tongue

Looks alive and well still judging by this photo!
.jpg polis.jpg
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Site Administrator
(05 Feb 2014, 5:38 pm)Adam Malarkey wrote You mean NEB's own Mr Daniel Graham aka Fyacebuk Polis

How could you accuse someone of such things, Mr. Malarkey!
(05 Feb 2014, 5:50 pm)Dan wrote How could you accuse someone of such things, Mr. Malarkey!

Because I seen the Post all those Months Back, Mr Graham!
(05 Feb 2014, 6:04 pm)Adam Malarkey wrote Because I seen the Post all those Months Back, Mr Graham!

To further add to this Post Mr Graham - Feel Free to Move this as we going off Topic Here.

The Link you Post Mr Graham when Fyacebuk Polis entered the Debate on the GNE Page - You said "We have somebody else joining the Fun and Games..." Care to elaborate on this usage of the 3 "Dots" at the End of that Sentence - This would make myself think by simply reading it, Think it was You.

[attachment=5214]

In the Next Attachment you then go onto Deny any Wrong Doing, when I accuseD You, Using the Excuse you had better things to do like Upload Photos to Flickr.

[attachment=5215]

After Denying being Fyacebuk Polis - You then created account under the Name of Neb Dan - This is Despite you knowing Yourself you already had an Alter Ego Character.

[attachment=5216]

Then whilst Playing the Character of Fyacebuk Polis and having a Conversation about how nice Washington is, I again Accused - Which lead to Citaro5284 guessing who Fyacebuk Polis was.

[attachment=5217]

Which brings us Nicely Today, Several Months on and we having a Discussion of about Bazza's Fake Photo, And Fyacebuk Polis is once again brought, in which again I accuse you - Interestingly Citaro5284 asks Andreos1 "Did you Retire Him" - Which leads to a Second Suspect in the Case of "Who is Fyacebuk Polis".

I would say this Case is Very Compelling with a Lots of Twists and Turns and If's/But's and Maybe's, But the Question is - Who Guilty of being Fyacebuk Polis - Who ever it is will suffer the fate of been Beaten to a Pulp by the (LMDDS) Lambton Mad Dogs Drugs Squad - The most Feared and Brutal Gang in Washington.
(05 Feb 2014, 6:57 pm)Adam Malarkey wrote To further add to this Post Mr Graham - Feel Free to Move this as we going off Topic Here.

The Link you Post Mr Graham when Fyacebuk Polis entered the Debate on the GNE Page - You said "We have somebody else joining the Fun and Games..." Care to elaborate on this usage of the 3 "Dots" at the End of that Sentence - This would make myself think by simply reading it, Think it was You.

In the Next Attachment you then go onto Deny any Wrong Doing, when I accuseD You, Using the Excuse you had better things to do like Upload Photos to Flickr.

After Denying being Fyacebuk Polis - You then created account under the Name of Neb Dan - This is Despite you knowing Yourself you already had an Alter Ego Character.

Then whilst Playing the Character of Fyacebuk Polis and having a Conversation about how nice Washington is, I again Accused - Which lead to Citaro5284 guessing who Fyacebuk Polis was.

Which brings us Nicely Today, Several Months on and we having a Discussion of about Bazza's Fake Photo, And Fyacebuk Polis is once again brought, in which again I accuse you - Interestingly Citaro5284 asks Andreos1 "Did you Retire Him" - Which leads to a Second Suspect in the Case of "Who is Fyacebuk Polis".

I would say this Case is Very Compelling with a Lots of Twists and Turns and If's/But's and Maybe's, But the Question is - Who Guilty of being Fyacebuk Polis - Who ever it is will suffer the fate of been Beaten to a Pulp by the (LMDDS) Lambton Mad Dogs Drugs Squad - The most Feared and Brutal Gang in Washington.

Detective Malarkey on the case!
You may have got it wrong though!

The FPF would eat the LMDDS alive, but depending when the altercation took place (just to keep it on topic), the LMDDS will be able to mobilise quicker, using a range of services in different directions. The FPF will be severely handicapped by the lack of public transport to get them to the battlefield Wink
Site Administrator
Tongue
Well I can see Fyacebuk's IP address is not the same as mine, Mr. Malarkey! I think you need to work on your detective skills - I shan't spoil it for you.
(05 Feb 2014, 7:01 pm)Dan wrote Tongue
Well I can see Fyacebuk's IP address is not the same as mine, Mr. Malarkey! I think you need to work on your detective skills - I shan't spoil it for you.

Drop us a few hints Wink
(05 Feb 2014, 7:00 pm)andreos1 wrote Detective Malarkey on the case!
You may have got it wrong though!

The FPF would eat the LMDDS alive, but depending when the altercation took place (just to keep it on topic), the LMDDS will be able to mobilise quicker, using a range of services in different directions. The FPF will be severely handicapped by the lack of public transport to get them to the battlefield Wink

The FPF won't stand a Chance, The LMDSS will come to You on Foot or on Bikes, as they've never heard of Public Transport, They'll come armed Knives/Guns and Tranquilliser Darts filled with a Mixture of Drugs, that will stop the FPF in a Heart Beat. Trust me it'll be Messy.
Site Administrator
(05 Feb 2014, 7:05 pm)Tom wrote Drop us a few hints Wink

Post 539, in a subject Fyacebuk had interest in! Rolleyes
(05 Feb 2014, 7:01 pm)Dan wrote Tongue

Detective Malarkey reckons your Lying, As youR Scared to Admit it was you, as don't you want Nothing to do with the LMDDS, Plus the Fact your an Admin to this Forum so you easily say that I am Wrong without providing any form of Proof, And indeed if they were the Same, You could quite easily make up a Fake IP Address - Detective Malarkey isn't that Stupid Mr Graham. So ermmm is Fyacebuk Polis's IP Address the Same as Andreos1's, as obviously you can that Information, it would be great help to my Enquiries if could share this Information.
Site Administrator
(05 Feb 2014, 7:13 pm)Adam Malarkey wrote So ermmm is Fyacebuk Polis's IP Address the Same as Andreos1's, as obviously you can that Information, it would be great help to my Enquiries if could share this Information.

Detective Malarkey, I'm afraid such details cannot be given on the public domain. Only NEB's finest administrators/moderators can access these details.

(05 Feb 2014, 7:16 pm)Michael wrote Thank's wasn't sure,the go north fleet allocation is behind, by them we still have 5 Vykings by this we have 3 haha

Think updating GNE's should be my part time job! Wink

6025's registration is wrong on GNE's fleet list too!

(05 Feb 2014, 7:22 pm)BJ10VUS wrote Post #539

Now who said Go North East was Fyacebuk's favourite topic? Wink
(05 Feb 2014, 7:18 pm)Tom wrote What's Post 539?

So Fyacebuk has an Interest in GNE's Social Media Policy, Mr Graham hunting through the NEB Posts to Cover his Tracks I see, Your not doing very good Job of it are You.
(05 Feb 2014, 7:25 pm)Adam Malarkey wrote So Fyacebuk has an Interest in GNE's Social Media Policy, Mr Graham hunting through the NEB Posts to Cover his Tracks I see, Your not doing very good Job of it are You.

Is Detective Malarkey protesting too much? Wink
Site Administrator
(05 Feb 2014, 7:27 pm)andreos1 wrote Is Detective Malarkey protesting too much? Wink

I bet Fyacebuk Polis would have been able to catch the criminal!
(05 Feb 2014, 7:22 pm)Dan wrote Detective Malarkey, I'm afraid such details cannot be given on the public domain. Only NEB's finest administrators/moderators can access these details.

Now who said Go North East was Fyacebuk's favourite topic? Wink

Not even via a PM - As for the Second Answer, That would be the Guy that mentioned it was His Favourite Topic in the First Place, And the Guy who also shares the Exact same Interest and is Highly Interested Himself, Because if he wasn't he wouldn't go to Riverside Depot Early in the Morning/Late at Night, along with Sunderland Road/Winlaton now would he to get all the Exclusives, hmmmmm I wonder who it could be, as they like have so much in common.
Site Administrator
(05 Feb 2014, 7:32 pm)Adam Malarkey wrote Not even via a PM - As for the Second Answer, That would be the Guy that mentioned it was His Favourite Topic in the First Place, And the Guy who also shares the Exact same Interest and is Highly Interested Himself, Because if he wasn't he wouldn't go to Riverside Depot Early in the Morning/Late at Night, along with Sunderland Road/Winlaton now would he to get all the Exclusives, hmmmmm I wonder who it could be, as they like have so much in common.

Detective, I think you need a new magnifying glass!
[Image: broken-magnifying-glass--620x350.jpg]
(05 Feb 2014, 7:37 pm)Dan wrote Detective, I think you need a new magnifying glass!
[Image: broken-magnifying-glass--620x350.jpg]

I think you need a Face2Face Meeting with the LMDDS, And they'll beat the Answers out of you
RE: Anything and Everything
(05 Feb 2014, 7:22 pm)BJ10VUS wrote Post #539

Oh so he's accusing me of making that account? Show me the proof then Mr Graham...
(05 Feb 2014, 7:27 pm)Dan wrote I bet Fyacebuk Polis would have been able to catch the criminal!

Fyacebuk seems to know the score.
Bombing about in his little cozy coupe, solving crimes and trying to organise days out with Mrs Polis.
Talking of Facebook, it appears 'Ode' has made a return to the GNE page over the last few weeks.

A lot of what he said in years gone by made sense, but he appears to be getting away with having a go at passengers.
Thought that had all been outlawed?
me any many of my mates are off to the Three Tuns at Sheriff Hill tonight for the jaegar night. Anyone fancy joining us?
(08 Feb 2014, 4:13 pm)Adam wrote me any many of my mates are off to the Three Tuns at Sheriff Hill tonight for the jaegar night. Anyone fancy joining us?

If it was the pie, pizza or kebab festival that was on...
(08 Feb 2014, 4:15 pm)andreos1 wrote If it was the pie, pizza or kebab festival that was on...

haha you could just improvise and go to Gino's at the top of the hill Tongue
(08 Feb 2014, 4:20 pm)Adam wrote haha you could just improvise and go to Gino's at the top of the hill Tongue

Bought a pizza there a few years back and I am convinced it was a frozen Goodfellows one warmed up in the pizza oven.