You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Stagecoach North East Latest News

RE: Stagecoach North East Latest News
(26 Mar 2024, 8:57 pm)Glen1974 wrote Just want say something when are stagecoach Sunderland electric buses coming for stagecoach Sunderland and full size buses and well stagecoach Stockton electric buses full size to?

Sunderland I think are getting the full size version, which is the E12.

Not sure on Stockton.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(27 Mar 2024, 7:20 pm)ifm001 wrote 37311 appeara to be at Hartlepool. Is this loan or permanent?

Permanent, 37310 has also transferred with 37309 to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(27 Mar 2024, 7:22 pm)pbjd wrote Permanent, 37310 has also transferred with 37309 to follow.

Thanks, edited at same time as your reply
(28 Mar 2024, 6:57 pm)Glen1974 wrote Why has 39715 gone to stagecoach Stockton depot just been reading on page?

PVR increase by three this weekend so would expect further arrivals (X40/X41/RP1)

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

(28 Mar 2024, 7:09 pm)tyresmoke wrote PVR increase by three this weekend so would expect further arrivals (X40/X41/RP1)

As I understand, from one source (who also mentioned Hartlepool gaining some of the 65 plate E200s), one of those additional vehicles should be an additional decker to enable a 13 board to move to double decker operation for capacity reasons at school times.
(28 Mar 2024, 7:12 pm)Kuyoyo wrote As I understand, from one source (who also mentioned Hartlepool gaining some of the 65 plate E200s), one of those additional vehicles should be an additional decker to enable a 13 board to move to double decker operation for capacity reasons at school times.

Stockton are due to receive 19678 from Byker for the 13.

(29 Mar 2024, 1:39 am)Glen1974 wrote With stagecoach Stockton having new bus services like 40 ,41 well Stockton need more buses do you think?

X40 and X41
Kind Regards
Tez
(31 Mar 2024, 8:19 am)Mark66t wrote  Herd it's a transfer to

it is indeed! 

39715 is also perm 39713 due to transfer with 24121 moving out of reserve fleet into mainstream fleet
(31 Mar 2024, 6:24 pm)LVK 404L wrote Are the open toppers not returning this year to E routes?

They're on the pits and 17240 is missing several seats.
sorry if its been answered already, i have looked back at previous posts but couldnt quite find what im looking for, how many of the NK60 E400s have transferred to stockton? im surprised with the vehicles going to cheltenham and the one going to manchester, plus the chronic shortages at slatyford on the 62/63
(02 Apr 2024, 12:15 pm)toward6931 wrote sorry if its been answered already, i have looked back at previous posts but couldnt quite find what im looking for, how many of the NK60 E400s have transferred to stockton? im surprised with the vehicles going to cheltenham and the one going to manchester, plus the chronic shortages at slatyford on the 62/63

19678 has transferred to Stockton due to an increased need for deckers at the depot (a board on the 13 on schooldays requires a decker now - plus Stockton were due additional vehicles for the X40/X41 and RP1 so that kills two birds with one decker). The vehicles that went to Cheltenham are now back - they were only on-loan for a week while the Cheltenham Festival was on. Stockton also have a vehicle on-loan to Manchester don't forget.
(02 Apr 2024, 12:32 pm)Kuyoyo wrote 19678 has transferred to Stockton due to an increased need for deckers at the depot (a board on the 13 on schooldays requires a decker now - plus Stockton were due additional vehicles for the X40/X41 and RP1 so that kills two birds with one decker). The vehicles that went to Cheltenham are now back - they were only on-loan for a week while the Cheltenham Festival was on. Stockton also have a vehicle on-loan to Manchester don't forget.
ah so it was just the one vehicle that transferred to stockton, i thought there was 2-3  of them that went