You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Ticket Inspectors
I am lost for words!!!!
I am currently on the 11 (towards Pennywell) and a stagecoach employee also boarded the bus had a but of a confused look asking the drivers' duty number etc... and it wasn't the one he was expecting. Anyways after we left Borough Road and approached the bus stop for Vine Place the employee asked to see everyone's tickets and passes. Not sure why he didn't wait until after the stop as he was blocking everyone get on/off. 
He visually looked at people's paper tickets and scanned electronic ones on the app, Stagecoach Smart Cards & concessionary passes.

It has been like 2019(?) as the latest possible time since I've seen a ticket inspection on a bus.
RE: Ticket Inspectors
(19 Sep 2024, 2:20 pm)logidoodah wrote I am lost for words!!!!
I am currently on the 11 (towards Pennywell) and a stagecoach employee also boarded the bus had a but of a confused look asking the drivers' duty number etc... and it wasn't the one he was expecting. Anyways after we left Borough Road and approached the bus stop for Vine Place the employee asked to see everyone's tickets and passes. Not sure why he didn't wait until after the stop as he was blocking everyone get on/off. 
He visually looked at people's paper tickets and scanned electronic ones on the app, Stagecoach Smart Cards & concessionary passes.

It has been like 2019(?) as the latest possible time since I've seen a ticket inspection on a bus.

2019? I don't think I've had anyone check my ticket on a bus in 20 years!
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
RE: Ticket Inspectors
(19 Sep 2024, 6:58 pm)Adrian wrote 2019? I don't think I've had anyone check my ticket on a bus in 20 years!

I used to go to work with my Dad early mornings on weekends and every so often the ticket inspector would get on for the early trips like 06:30-8:00 ish. 
Used to get the 62/63/11 from West Denton to Town...