You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Upcoming Repaints
(14 Jun 2024, 12:50 pm)Aaron21 wrote Fleet livery to Orbit to Rockets to Coaster

It’s been in the Swoop and the Roadstripe Fleet liveries. Was that just a partial repaint/vinyl job?
(14 Jun 2024, 12:50 pm)Aaron21 wrote Fleet livery to Orbit to Rockets to Coaster

Orbit to Rockets wasnt really a repaint, that was a Vinyl job
Kind Regards
Tez
(15 Jun 2024, 1:10 pm)Michael wrote 5430 is now in the new Prince Bishops base livery, looks like its had a interior refurbishment too.

Yeah, it's had the seats from the Training Buses put in , sorry ELITE buses
(01 Oct 2024, 9:46 pm)Retro Nero wrote 5439 now in new Prince Bishops from Corporate livery and had a seat refurbishment.
5433 did not get a seat refurbishment when it got the new Prince Bishops Livery.

Feels like they've been repainting them for ages...

I take it 5438 will be repainted in to the brand?

When will we see the Graphite brand dropped?, not sure why they didn't drop the 39B when they lost the contracts and just have a 39 (City Centre to Doxford) and 39A to Pennywell.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
As the 39a serves esdale and 39b serves tunstall bank estate.
I agreed the brand needs dropping. The Sunderland and district was a failure imo
(01 Oct 2024, 10:24 pm)Michael wrote Feels like they've been repainting them for ages...

I take it 5438 will be repainted in to the brand?

When will we see the Graphite brand dropped?, not sure why they didn't drop the 39B when they lost the contracts and just have a 39 (City Centre to Doxford) and 39A to Pennywell.

Yes 5438  will be a Prince Bishops, also 5440 & 5441.