You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
Winter Olympics
Anyone been watching it...

I have been watching the Snowboarding events, some of them girls are fit, Jenny Jones and Torah Bright are fit

Enjoyed watching Skeleton Bob and Luge, and strangely female curling, our women curlers are well fit Big Grin

Now I am looking forward to seeing the Jamaican Bobsleigh Team...

Anyone else watching
RE: Winter Olympics
(16 Feb 2014, 5:04 pm)fozzovmurton wrote Anyone been watching it...

I have been watching the Snowboarding events, some of them girls are fit, Jenny Jones and Torah Bright are fit

Enjoyed watching Skeleton Bob and Luge, and strangely female curling, our women curlers are well fit Big Grin

Now I am looking forward to seeing the Jamaican Bobsleigh Team...

Anyone else watching

Haven't seen much to be honest, but there seems to be quite a few attractive ladies taking part.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Marxista Fozzski
Re: Winter Olympics
[Image: y5eze6es.jpg]
Torah Bright
[Image: ura5atyh.jpg]
Rowan Cheshire
[Image: ejy6ysy3.jpg]
Jenny Jones
[Image: ysu9asug.jpg]
Team GB Curling Female(The 4 on there knees)
[Image: byse2yqu.jpg]
Not the most beautiful girl in the world, but Lizzy Yarnold, has that kinda girl next door look about her #yarnyarmy

Then there is these guys

[Image: edu6upe8.jpg]
Have to say Rowan Cheshire is absolutely beautiful! Shame she got injured...

EDIT: Katie Summerhayes as well, not mentioned above but... Yeah Smile She's from Sheffield too, my 2nd home!

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

(17 Feb 2014, 9:17 pm)andreos1 wrote You mean you lot actually look at their names? :rollseyes:

means I can find more pictures of them Tongue
(17 Feb 2014, 10:14 pm)Adam wrote means I can find more pictures of them Tongue

And follow them on twitter/Facebook !

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: Winter Olympics
(17 Feb 2014, 10:39 pm)tyresmoke wrote And follow them on twitter/Facebook !

Following Rowan Cheshire, Katie Summerhayes and Lizzy Yarnold, Torah Bright, Faye Gulini, Jenny Jones and the great Winston Watts on Twitter
There are some stunners in that link.
Wonder what the Olympic athletes would think of us if we were to do a pose or two for them? Wink

Speaking of poses, violinist and regular FHM poser in the mid 90s Vanessa Mae is performing in a skiing event today.
No idea whether she has retained the looks of 20years ago or has aged, but may take a peek later if I get a chance
Marxista Fozzski
(18 Feb 2014, 9:52 am)andreos1 wrote There are some stunners in that link.
Wonder what the Olympic athletes would think of us if we were to do a pose or two for them? Wink

Speaking of poses, violinist and regular FHM poser in the mid 90s Vanessa Mae is performing in a skiing event today.
No idea whether she has retained the looks of 20years ago or has aged, but may take a peek later if I get a chance

Sure they would love to see me pose in a tight pair of briefs or topless, I am a stud* me

*Fucking press-stud more like lmfao Big Grin
haha all the guests who look at the forum will think were a bunch of perv's.

But ye there are stunners in this winter Olympics.

Roll on the 2016 for the summer Olympics in Rio!!!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(18 Feb 2014, 9:56 am)fozzovmurton wrote Came close to last in the Giant Slalom, she is racing for Thailand where her dad is from...She still looks good, only 5 years older than me

[Image: uha8aje3.jpg]

I *coughs* remember that photo well...
Marxista Fozzski
(18 Feb 2014, 10:00 am)andreos1 wrote I *coughs* remember that photo well...

I bet you do my friend, I dread to think what went on when you looked at that picture...

Michael, we aint a bunch of old pervs, hahaha just a bunch of blokes who admire beautiful women...and we got the Commonwealth Games coming up this year, roll on them...

As the next Olympics are in Rio we should at least get to see some of the Brazilian beauties
(18 Feb 2014, 10:08 am)fozzovmurton wrote I bet you do my friend, I dread to think what went on when you looked at that picture...

Michael, we aint a bunch of old pervs, hahaha just a bunch of blokes who admire beautiful women...and we got the Commonwealth Games coming up this year, roll on them...

As the next Olympics are in Rio we should at least get to see some of the Brazilian beauties

haha i know! Forgot about the Commonwealth Games!

Can't wait for the World cup in brazil to, along with the Olympics!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
Looking forward to seeing Elise Christie in the speed skating today, there cant be anyone at the Olympics unluckier than her...1000m is her prime event so hoping she can do something in it
(18 Feb 2014, 10:11 am)Michael wrote haha i know! Forgot about the Commonwealth Games!

Can't wait for the World cup in brazil to, along with the Olympics!

I will give it 2mins and 30 secs before a cameraman at the first game picks out a busty Brazilian in the crowd Wink
Marxista Fozzski
Some funny names to appear in the Olympics...

Semen Elistratov...I would love to hear a commentator saying, here's Semen coming quick or heres Semen, in a bit of a sticky patch

A Japanese skater whose surname is Sakashita, not really that funny but the commentator should pronounce it how it is spelt instead of pronouncing it Sakkaseeta
(18 Feb 2014, 10:55 am)fozzovmurton wrote Some funny names to appear in the Olympics...

Semen Elistratov...I would love to hear a commentator saying, here's Semen coming quick or heres Semen, in a bit of a sticky patch

A Japanese skater whose surname is Sakashita, not really that funny but the commentator should pronounce it how it is spelt instead of pronouncing it Sakkaseeta

Still doesn't beat the skier Fanny Chmelar (pronounced Shmeller (I'm not joking)). Can't help but laugh everytime I hear it