You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Site Administrator
RE: Problems accessing site
(30 Mar 2014, 8:08 pm)Tom wrote Still one hour behind at my end Tongue

[Image: bhiqdg.png]

By the admin section, it's fine.. And for me it is too.
Anyone else?

.png datetime.PNG
(30 Mar 2014, 8:11 pm)Dan wrote By the admin section, it's fine.. And for me it is too.
Anyone else?

Ill check - mine has changed.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(30 Mar 2014, 8:11 pm)Dan wrote By the admin section, it's fine.. And for me it is too.
Anyone else?

Fine for me - cos I've got my account set to automatically change the time.
Site Administrator
(30 Mar 2014, 8:13 pm)Kuyoyo wrote Fine for me - cos I've got my account set to automatically change the time.

Looking at Tom's account settings, he has too - but it also says the time for him right now is 21:15... So I don't know! Tongue
(30 Mar 2014, 8:16 pm)Dan wrote Looking at Tom's account settings, he has too - but it also says the time for him right now is 21:15... So I don't know! Tongue

Sorted Wink
Looks like there was a brief issue with the Web server if anyone had problems accessing over the last 15 mins. Looking at the hosts website, they've just bounced the server, so should be fine now.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Since the site was changed this afternoon, I can no longer log into the forum using compatibility view, when I pressed the log in button in compatibility view the page just went darker and the log in box appeared but I couldn't log in, so I've had to turn compatibility view off to access this site on my laptop.
Re: RE: Problems accessing site
(27 Nov 2014, 9:37 pm)Jimmi wrote Since the site was changed this afternoon, I can no longer log into the forum using compatibility view, when I pressed the log in button in compatibility view the page just went darker and the log in box appeared but I couldn't log in, so I've had to turn compatibility view off to access this site on my laptop.
Which version of Internet Explorer?
(27 Nov 2014, 9:45 pm)aureolin wrote Which version of Internet Explorer?

Not sure (turned compatibility settings back on to reply to comments)

(27 Nov 2014, 9:46 pm)aureolin wrote Yup, I see this too.

I was earlier, but it seems fine now.
Has anyone else noticed this problem? Anything with an image tag doesn't appear to be displaying correctly, and instead as below. This also seems to apply to signature images.

.png neb01.PNG

.png neb02.PNG

Tried Chrome, Firefox and IE11. All show exactly the same.
Site Administrator
(30 Nov 2014, 9:39 am)aureolin wrote Has anyone else noticed this problem? Anything with an image tag doesn't appear to be displaying correctly, and instead as below. This also seems to apply to signature images.

Tried Chrome, Firefox and IE11. All show exactly the same.

http://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/usercp...on=options

Enable "Display images in posts" and "Display videos in posts" under "Thread View Options".
Anyone else having problems with the page loading, mine seems to be taking a long time?

Every other site, opens quickly.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(21 Dec 2014, 10:33 am)Michael wrote Anyone else having problems with the page loading, mine seems to be taking a long time?

Every other site, opens quickly.

Yep. Seems to be taking a while to load.
Site Administrator
@MurdnunoC - I've typed up a new thread (news/update section), but it's waiting to go through... The forum is still immensely slow when quoting/making new threads. Give it five minutes or so.
Can someone explain why I have lost my automatic access & every day lately when I access site it says I am a guest. When I click on Login on the menu bar the drop down opens but greyed out. I enter my user name which is remembered so the password comes up. I then click on login but nothing happens. To be able to login I have to go to reply to a message enter my details & this then logs me in but doesn't remember me so have to go through the process again the next time. I only access site from my laptop & generally I only read latest messages.
(23 Apr 2015, 10:24 pm)Bristol VRTSL3 wrote Can someone explain why I have lost my automatic access & every day lately when I access site it says I am a guest. When I click on Login on the menu bar the drop down opens but greyed out. I enter my user name which is remembered so the password comes up. I then click on login but nothing happens. To be able to login I have to go to reply to a message enter my details & this then logs me in but doesn't remember me so have to go through the process again the next time. I only access site from my laptop & generally I only read latest messages.
I'd perhaps try clearing your browser cache to see if that makes a difference? Which browser do you use by the way?
(24 Apr 2015, 6:56 am)aureolin wrote I'd perhaps try clearing your browser cache to see if that makes a difference? Which browser do you use by the way?

Cheers mate did as you suggested, was able to use the login on the menu bar which has now worked.