You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team)

Poll: best team in the north east

You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
sunderland 9 (50.00%)
newcastle 6 (33.33%)
middlesbourgh 0 (0%)
hartlepool 0 (0%)
gateshead 1 (5.56%)
south shields 1 (5.56%)
jarrow & boldon roofing 1 (5.56%)
other 0 (0%)
* You voted for this item. Total: 18 vote(s) (100%)

2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team)

Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: football
(06 Jun 2014, 8:18 pm)Marcus wrote BBC3 are repeatedly showing World Cup documentaries - and I'm particularly fond of England's Worst Football Team. That David Nugent - that's like someone baking a loaf of bread then you taking it out of the oven and saying you made it!

David Nugent...I remember him scoring on his England debut...against Andorra and don't think he got another cap after that
RE: football
Is anyone watching England v West Germany from 1990?

Half an hour in, Gazza is looking good!

Repeated on the Red Button later tonight.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(07 Jun 2014, 3:06 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote Is anyone watching England v West Germany from 1990?

Half an hour in, Gazza is looking good!

Repeated on the Red Button later tonight.

What channel was it on?
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(07 Jun 2014, 3:53 pm)aureolin wrote What channel was it on?

It was on the BBC website. They have shown a few different England games - 66, 86 etc
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Any one watching Soccer Aid?

here are the squads

England squad

Danny Jones
Stephen Moyer
Jack Whitehall
Mark Owen
Olly Murs
Paddy McGuinness
Jonathan Wilkes
Jamie Theakston
Ben Shephard
John Bishop
Matt Smith
Marvin Humes
Dominic Cooper

Legends
Jamie Redknapp
Jamie Carragher
Paul Ince
David Seaman
Teddy Sheringham
Des Walker
Matt Le Tissier

Coaching Staff
Manager: Sam Allardyce
Assistant manager: Robbie Williams
Coach: Peter Reid
Coach: Bradley Walsh
Rest of World squad

Celebrities
Michael Sheen (captain)
James McAvoy
Gordon Ramsay
Kevin Bridges
Nicky Byrne
Patrick Kielty
Adam Richman
Jeremy Renner
Santiago Cabrera
Sam Worthington
Mark Salling
Martin Compston

Legends
Netherlands Edwin van der Sar
Netherlands Jaap Stam
Netherlands Edgar Davids
Italy Alessandro Del Piero
Netherlands Clarence Seedorf
Ukraine Andriy Shevchenko

Coaching Staff
Manager: Portugal Jose Mourinho
Assistant manager: TBA
Coach: TBA

Not sure on Starting line ups
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(08 Jun 2014, 5:52 pm)Michael wrote Any one watching Soccer Aid?

here are the squads

England squad

Danny Jones
Stephen Moyer
Jack Whitehall
Mark Owen
Olly Murs
Paddy McGuinness
Jonathan Wilkes
Jamie Theakston
Ben Shephard
John Bishop
Matt Smith
Marvin Humes
Dominic Cooper

Legends
Jamie Redknapp
Jamie Carragher
Paul Ince
David Seaman
Teddy Sheringham
Des Walker
Matt Le Tissier

Coaching Staff
Manager: Sam Allardyce
Assistant manager: Robbie Williams
Coach: Peter Reid
Coach: Bradley Walsh
Rest of World squad

Celebrities
Michael Sheen (captain)
James McAvoy
Gordon Ramsay
Kevin Bridges
Nicky Byrne
Patrick Kielty
Adam Richman
Jeremy Renner
Santiago Cabrera
Sam Worthington
Mark Salling
Martin Compston

Legends
Netherlands Edwin van der Sar
Netherlands Jaap Stam
Netherlands Edgar Davids
Italy Alessandro Del Piero
Netherlands Clarence Seedorf
Ukraine Andriy Shevchenko

Coaching Staff
Manager: Portugal Jose Mourinho
Assistant manager: TBA
Coach: TBA

Not sure on Starting line ups

Good game in the end, Seedorf was excellent, Edgar Davids was a good pantomime villain...Thought some of the celebs played well, loved Jose's tackle on Olly Murs Big Grin
(10 Jun 2014, 4:36 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote I see Bazza has been a Top Trend on Facebook in the last 24 Hours, and as a Sunderland Fan I am personally Embarrassed.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1442672859321334&set=vb.558991560820785&type=2&theater

He's just bringing the bullying upon himself now. The video did make me laugh though Tongue
What's the difference if he goes to Middlesbrough or Newcastle or any team?
(10 Jun 2014, 4:36 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote I see Bazza has been a Top Trend on Facebook in the last 24 Hours, and as a Sunderland Fan I am personally Embarrassed.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1442672859321334&set=vb.558991560820785&type=2&theater

Embarrassing yes, but one hell of a promo.

Middlesbrough are OK but Newcastle are f***ing terrible.

Hilarious.
(10 Jun 2014, 4:42 pm)Tom wrote He's just bringing the bullying upon himself now. The video did make me laugh though Tongue

I don't what is worse Bazza making a Video and having a Rant, or that Obese Geordie who mouths off on a Daily Basis, As for the Video in General he basically spoke a load of shite which made zero sense, what was even worse was his Geordie Accent throughout the Video.
(10 Jun 2014, 4:47 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote I don't what is worse Bazza making a Video and having a Rant, or that Obese Geordie who mouths off on a Daily Basis, As for the Video in General he basically spoke a load of shite which made zero sense, what was even worse was his Geordie Accent throughout the Video.

Aye he did. At one point he said ''why did you join that precious shit club'' Huh
(10 Jun 2014, 4:50 pm)Tom wrote Aye he did. At one point he said ''why did you join that precious shit club'' Huh

My favourite was towards the end when he said something along the lines of 'Fuck off to Newcastle Jack Colback, Sunderland don't deserve you'.
(10 Jun 2014, 4:52 pm)AdamY wrote My favourite was towards the end when he said something along the lines of 'Fuck off to Newcastle Jack Colback, Sunderland don't deserve you'.

Yeah that made me laugh too.
Marxista Fozzski

The link does not work

(10 Jun 2014, 4:42 pm)Tom wrote He's just bringing the bullying upon himself now. The video did make me laugh though Tongue

Your right what difference does it make, I think it is the fact he has signed for Newcastle and done it for nowt

(10 Jun 2014, 4:46 pm)AdamY wrote Embarrassing yes, but one hell of a promo.

Middlesbrough are OK but Newcastle are f***ing terrible.

Hilarious.

Newcastle fucking terrible, that may be true, but the league table does not lie, Sunderland have been terrible for ages now, they're lucky they ain't in the Championship

(10 Jun 2014, 4:47 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote I don't what is worse Bazza making a Video and having a Rant, or that Obese Geordie who mouths off on a Daily Basis, As for the Video in General he basically spoke a load of shite which made zero sense, what was even worse was his Geordie Accent throughout the Video.

I saw a video a while back of the fat Geordie you refer to, going on a rant about losing 3-0 to Sunderland, he is a fucking idiot

(10 Jun 2014, 4:50 pm)Tom wrote Aye he did. At one point he said ''why did you join that precious shit club'' Huh

Big Grin shit club, I say it again, the league table does not lie and Newcastle, despite 2 derby defeats ended up as North East top dogs

(10 Jun 2014, 4:52 pm)AdamY wrote My favourite was towards the end when he said something along the lines of 'Fuck off to Newcastle Jack Colback, Sunderland don't deserve you'.

Should that not actually be "You don't deserve to be at Sunderland" or "Colback and Newcastle deserve each other"

(10 Jun 2014, 4:53 pm)Tom wrote Yeah that made me laugh too.

The thought of it makes me laugh

I don't know what the fuss is all about, Colback is no Ronaldo, Bale or Messi, he was not the best player in the squad for starters, get over it, there is no loyalty in football anymore, Jack Colback could not give a toss about the Bazzas of the world having a rant on Facebook...It is just stupid and makes ya look childish in my opinion
I seen that video in work. There was a mackem watching it, and as I recognised the voice, I had a look over. Was pretty shocked when it was Bazza. Just shows that the video has gone viral to an extent.
Marxista Fozzski
(10 Jun 2014, 8:07 pm)aureolin wrote I seen that video in work. There was a mackem watching it, and as I recognised the voice, I had a look over. Was pretty shocked when it was Bazza. Just shows that the video has gone viral to an extent.

I wanna see this video I feel I am missing out on something Big Grin
(10 Jun 2014, 7:48 pm)marxistafozzski wrote The link does not work

I think Bazza may of Deleted it off of his Facebook Account, But I picked up off one of my mates who had shared it from some Newcastle United Fan Page, And I have since been unable to find said Fan Page nor is it on my mates Facebook Feed which suggest it has been deleted unfortunately.
Marxista Fozzski
(10 Jun 2014, 8:14 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote I think Bazza may of Deleted it off of his Facebook Account, But I picked up off one of my mates who had shared it from some Newcastle United Fan Page, And I have since been unable to find said Fan Page nor is it on my mates Facebook Feed which suggest it has been deleted unfortunately.

Damn, guess I have to miss out this time
(10 Jun 2014, 8:09 pm)marxistafozzski wrote I wanna see this video I feel I am missing out on something Big Grin

Can't seem to copy the link onto here, but it's been all over Facebook and Twitter.

I honestly don't think he intended it to be seen the way it has. I feel for the guy and what he has to deal with daily in the form of autism, but he's learnt the hard way that the www is a vicious place. Some of the comments I've read are both personal and down right shocking. To the point I refuse to repeat.
(10 Jun 2014, 8:32 pm)aureolin wrote I honestly don't think he intended it to be seen the way it has. I feel for the guy and what he has to deal with daily in the form of autism, but he's learnt the hard way that the www is a vicious place. Some of the comments I've read are both personal and down right shocking. To the point I refuse to repeat.

I suppose - he is getting picked on for no reason a lot of the time, and I do feel sorry for him having to go through it, but he is sometimes looking for a reaction of people, and he admits that, and I think for one that that's very brave of him, and I praise him for admitting his mistakes.
Marxista Fozzski
Re: football
(10 Jun 2014, 8:32 pm)aureolin wrote I honestly don't think he intended it to be seen the way it has. I feel for the guy and what he has to deal with daily in the form of autism, but he's learnt the hard way that the www is a vicious place. Some of the comments I've read are both personal and down right shocking. To the point I refuse to repeat.

I agree with you mate, he may function differently to most of us, but surely even he understands that by posting that, he should expect a shit storm to come his way, some people can be downright cruel to people, while I don't think it is right to be cruel to him for the reasons you state, in this instance, he seems to have brought it on himself and football fans can be among the worst group of people to dish out abuse...

I think a mountain is being made out of a molehill, what was probably an innocent enough video has backfired on him big time, he is a good kid at heart, I have time for Baz and genuinely like the lad.

The video is quite funny, but it makes very little sense, I am sure Jack Colback is crapping his kegs at the thought of Bazza booing him