You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Whats made you happy today?
(29 Nov 2014, 11:26 am)Dan wrote The heat on GNE's 5325. Boiling hot - it's made this bus journey so enjoyable.

Was the same for me the other day when i was on it... 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(30 Nov 2014, 8:35 pm)citaro5284 wrote I submitted by gas and electric readings online and it then said my monthly payments are going to decrease.

Thank you EDF!

Did you just do the one reading? Or are you doing them every month or something?
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(30 Nov 2014, 8:38 pm)aureolin wrote Did you just do the one reading? Or are you doing them every month or something?

Normally do them every 3 months, but keep forgetting.  Last one I sent in was back in July.  First time it has actually worked out my bill and gave me my new payment straight away, in the past it has been up to 2 days after I have submitted the readings.
(30 Nov 2014, 9:50 pm)Jimmi wrote Just got to get my dad some CDS and then I've finished my Christmas shopping Smile

This is a good thing as I hate Christmas shopping.

Havent even started mine yet, probs be a last minute thing for me this year.
(30 Nov 2014, 10:03 pm)Dan wrote Does Christmas shopping for myself count as having started? Tongue

sure does...of course, I like to go to the Boxing Day sales and have fun then.  Went into Currys last year (just for a look you understand), and came out with a new Sony TV.... Tongue
Site Administrator
(30 Nov 2014, 10:15 pm)citaro5284 wrote sure does...of course, I like to go to the Boxing Day sales and have fun then.  Went into Currys last year (just for a look you understand), and came out with a new Sony TV.... Tongue

More than just my camera accompanied me to the Metrocentre last Boxing Day, and I'm sure it'll be the case again this year too! Wink 
More than just my camera accompanied me to the Metrocentre last Boxing Day, and I'm sure it'll be the case again this year
It will be the usual with me on boxing day where I can't go anywhere as Arriva don't provide us with a bus service Sad
(30 Nov 2014, 10:19 pm)Dan wrote More than just my camera accompanied me to the Metrocentre last Boxing Day, and I'm sure it'll be the case again this year too! Wink 

Same here, just remind me not to buy any clothing, I bought a pair of Jeans out of Next last year and found the changing rooms were closed, so to ensure that they fitted and I didnt have make a return journey the next day, I went and tried them on in the Toilets near Debenhams, thankfully they fitted perfectly.
(30 Nov 2014, 10:25 pm)Jimmi wrote It will be the usual with me on boxing day where I can't go anywhere as Arriva don't provide us with a bus service Sad

Same as me with living in Northumberland....good job I have a car
(01 Dec 2014, 6:55 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote I've just checked out a few trailers and walkthroughs of the new Pokemon games! - Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire; both basically Ruby and Sapphire from 2005(?).

I'm thinking about maybe adding one as a last minute addition to 'The List'! Wink

You need to go Retro, I still have my Gameboy Colour with Pokemon Red and Silver all in fully working order, still play on it even now and again.
Successfully launching my own Arriva Enthusiasts group on Facebook with the help of some friends Smile Hopefully it will continue to grow 

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Just got an email from the railcard team, with a £10 discount code off a Family & Friends Railcard.

Ours expired in the summer when we were abroad and I just haven't got round to renewing it.
A £20 railcard is winging its way to us now!
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
A lot of things made me happy today saw one of my good friends who I am close to and then when I got home I find out I have a new family member 2nd time in a month it has happned 1st on my dads side of the family and now my mams side of the family when it happned on Halloween I was partying with some of my mates when it happned to my dads side of the family and today I was in Bishop Auckland but when the kid was born I was on X21 (6024 had that twice today going there and coming back it is now my lucky bus) and that happned today on my mums side of the family now I feel like playing that Pharell Williams song Happy
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: Whats made you happy today?
(08 Dec 2014, 5:43 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Fozz's FPF Hitler Rants Parody, absolutely classic! Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNw9VrhJDFU
I didnt think it was that good to be honest, I was never good at comedy when i did drama, which is why I never put the link up myself...

Was bored and messing about after loads of Downfall parodies Big Grin
Whats made you happy today?
Personally, Downfall is one of my favourite movies!

Came in very handy while learning German in Years 7/8. My only problem with the language is it feels too serious and business-like. The Downfall parodies are just superb, though!

In my opinion, German is too serious, French is too boring and common, and Spanish is my favourite because it feels so chilled-out and relaxing! Smile
Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: Whats made you happy today?
(08 Dec 2014, 7:31 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Personally, Downfall is one of my favourite movies!

Came in very handy while learning German in Years 7/8. My only problem with the language is it feels too serious and business-like. The Downfall parodies are just superb, though!

In my opinion, German is too serious, French is too boring and common, and Spanish is my favourite because it feels so chilled-out and relaxing! Smile
There is some good ones out there...

If anything big has gone down in history, Hitler has reacted to it in a very angry way