You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Anything and Everything
(04 Jan 2015, 5:07 pm)Jimmi wrote Also I don't have Facebook, don't really know why.

Believe me, you're not missing much.

I very rarely use my Facebook account these days. Too much marketing and mundane details about peoples lives for my liking.
Marxista Fozzski
(04 Jan 2015, 5:16 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Believe me, you're not missing much.

I very rarely use my Facebook account these days. Too much marketing and mundane details about peoples lives for my liking.
All I use FB for these days is mostly to keep in touch with people who I dont have on forums
(04 Jan 2015, 5:16 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Believe me, you're not missing much.

Many of the people I know probably post a pile of crap, some people I know already talk a load of garbage so I don't need to see them post crap too.

It's sad how you used to overhear about things people did with their lives now you overhear "so and so isn't my friend on Facebook" "someone posted something something on my Instagram" ugh!
I actually know quite a few people without Facebook (or any other social media) accounts. With the exception of one, they all seem to function normally with their lives unhindered in any way, shape or form.
(04 Jan 2015, 5:07 pm)Jimmi wrote ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

removed the app from my phone downloaded it again and it is still fucking coming up with password must be changed for security reasons.

I GIVE UP!

If you have read the annoying thread you will know that nothing ever works for me, wether it be my mobile not connecting to WiFi networks, shutter on my Sony camera not opening and despite the amount of care I give to my electronics things braking after a short amount of time. Think I should go live in Amish country.

Also I don't have Facebook, don't really know why.

Eventually managed to get it working.
Has anyone on here tried the McRib from McDonalds?
It's immense, without the pickles and onions. Appartantley is hasn't been in the UK for years.
Was never a fan of the texture. Dunno I it has changed/improved.
Always like a bit chew/bite in my food.

Try to avoid McNasties to be honest, but may have a look.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Site Administrator
(04 Jan 2015, 9:37 pm)Tom wrote Has anyone on here tried the McRib from McDonalds?
It's immense, without the pickles and onions. Appartantley is hasn't been in the UK for years.
McDonalds text me about it on NYE:

"After a 12 year absence, the McRib is back! The love story continues, but not for long - you have until 3rd February 2015 to enjoy one. Follow the link to find your nearest McDonald's restaurant, where you can also continue to enjoy our free O2 Wifi: http://s-mcdonalds.com/store/I5Te3n
To stop SMS text STOP MCDS to 68800"
(04 Jan 2015, 9:37 pm)Tom wrote Has anyone on here tried the McRib from McDonalds?

You're not one of these plain burger sorts are you? They're the best part man. Tongue
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Anything and Everything
(04 Jan 2015, 9:48 pm)aureolin wrote You're not one of these plain burger sorts are you? They're the best part man. Tongue

I am of a plain burger sort.

Went to McDonalds with my dad the other day before the cinema and told him I needed a plain burger, nothing on. Stupid clown comes back with a Big Mac thinking he's funny by telling me it's healthier than nothing! Tongue
(04 Jan 2015, 9:48 pm)aureolin wrote You're not one of these plain burger sorts are you? They're the best part man. Tongue

Im one of those plain burger sorts like, bloody hate Ketchup and whatever other shite they like to put on there burgers.
Haha sort of Tongue - I dont mind onions, but I think pickles are disgusting.
I couldn't have a plain burger though, like cheese, lettuce, bacon, onions etc.!
(04 Jan 2015, 9:51 pm)Malarkey wrote Im one of those plain burger sorts like, bloody hate Ketchup and whatever other shite they like to put on there burgers.

Ironically the most shite is probably in the processed meat (the "burger") itself.

No that would be me.

I am an incredibly fussy eater, which is really annoying for me and the people around me, McDonalds is a nightmare because the staff often get my order wrong.
(04 Jan 2015, 9:52 pm)Tom wrote Haha sort of Tongue - I dont mind onions, but I think pickles are disgusting.
I couldn't have a plain burger though, like cheese, lettuce, bacon, onions etc.!

I guess it depends what you like! I love mixed pickles, gherkin, etc. The american mustard they put on the quarter pounders is nice too, but in typical American fashion, its just a soft version of English mustard.

I very rarely go in to anywhere like McDonalds. Tends to just be if I'm away with work and in a massive rush, or just want something very quick to take to the hotel. 
(04 Jan 2015, 9:59 pm)aureolin wrote I guess it depends what you like! I love mixed pickles, gherkin, etc. The american mustard they put on the quarter pounders is nice too, but in typical American fashion, its just a soft version of English mustard.

I very rarely go in to anywhere like McDonalds. Tends to just be if I'm away with work and in a massive rush, or just want something very quick to take to the hotel. 

I think I eat too much junk food when out and about!
I'm fine in the house, but when I'm out, or I'm left in the house when my dad is at work, thats when i tend to have takeaways and the all!
Think I'm going to try and cut down.
Marxista Fozzski
(04 Jan 2015, 9:50 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote I am of a plain burger sort.

Went to McDonalds with my dad the other day before the cinema and told him I needed a plain burger, nothing on. Stupid clown comes back with a Big Mac thinking he's funny by telling me it's healthier than nothing!

The best one I saw in Maccy D's was the woman who asked for a plain chicken burger and got a shock when she opened the box and had nothing but a burger in there, no bun...The daft server thought she literally meant a burger om its own Big Grin
(05 Jan 2015, 1:10 pm)Dan wrote Shock... Who'd have guessed this chain would make its way to our region so soon after being launched?

http://fullist.co.uk/2014/05/britains-ne...anchester/

There has been £1 pub in Stockton for a while now.
Site Administrator
(05 Jan 2015, 1:13 pm)Jimmi wrote There has been £1 pub in Stockton for a while now.

Aye, the article was published towards the start of last year by the looks of it.

Someone has just shared it on Facebook addressing that if it were to come to Sunderland, it would be full of tramps. Tongue 
(05 Jan 2015, 1:13 pm)Jimmi wrote There has been £1 pub in Stockton for a while now.

Aye, towards the bottom of the High St.
Was all over the news at the time.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
The way people park in Ferryhill is a joke, someone has parked outside the Co-op on the bend making it difficult to get round the corner and a van was parked on an angle which meant the 7 just about managed to squeeze though to get on the stand and the local taxi company often stop in the middle of the road and chat to another of their drivers.
(08 Jan 2015, 3:30 pm)MrFozz wrote Just seen this on the Interweb

Mr T...Next James Bond...

Not sure what to make of that or if it is a joke Big Grin

Probables a joke but if so, i'll not watch it again, he can't act for shit and hes a yank, Bond should always be British. 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Its Stephen Hawkings 73rd Birthday today, he does nothing but amaze me, even though he has ALS.

I wanna go and see the new movie about him but quite busy atm.

The day he goes, a little part of me inside will die with him =(
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
I would love to know how Stephen Hawking has stayed alive all these years, normally when ALS takes hold your lucky to have, at best, 2 years...

I knew a bloke who had it, the last time I saw him after his diagnosis was Mid-2009 and he died in June 2010