You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2015

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion
(12 Jan 2015, 6:54 pm)Robert wrote Just look at 5326, it has just been repainted but it needs to be repainted again. I do agree though, for reasons regarding cost, i dont think they will be repainted. 
Finishing off with a question i see Tongue .I think it will become clearer. The 2/2A will probably get the Simplicity Versas (from 42 and 61) with the Citaros going the other way (onto service 61). Theoretically, its the only way it would work. As for the others, i cant be exactly be as certain as i think i am with the 2/2A and 61. I can have a guess though - 39 to keep its current allocation (thats as far as im going  Big Grin )

I think the 39 is allocated Versa's so they would have to be changed to cadet. 

With 2 spare Versa's remaining at Deptford, repainted in to Go North East colours or send one to Chester-le-street, as they could do with a spare. 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(12 Jan 2015, 7:01 pm)Michael wrote I think the 39 is allocated Versa's so they would have to be changed to cadet. 

With 2 spare Versa's remaining at Deptford, repainted in to Go North East colours, Chester-le-street could do with a spare. 

Or they could go on the 99?
Would replace two MPDs.
(12 Jan 2015, 7:02 pm)Tom wrote Or they could go on the 99?
Would replace two MPDs.

The 99 carries nothing but fresh air, i think they'll keep it as a MPD service, Unless the SOLO SR's go on the 99 and the 238 sticks with the East Durham MPD's. 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(12 Jan 2015, 7:03 pm)Michael wrote The 99 carries nothing but fresh air, i think they'll keep it as a MPD service, Unless the SOLO SR's go on the 99 and the 238 sticks with the East Durham MPD's. 

Nah I think the 238 will get the Solo SRs.
Maybe the 38 could get the Versas if there is a couple free (will there be four?)
(12 Jan 2015, 7:01 pm)Michael wrote I think the 39 is allocated Versa's so they would have to be changed to cadet. 

With 2 spare Versa's remaining at Deptford, repainted in to Go North East colours or send one to Chester-le-street, as they could do with a spare. 

Hang on a minute, just thought, could 8306-9 and 8319 go to Riverside for services 67/69 replacing Cadets 8242/3/4/5/6? We all know how unreliable those 5 are...
(12 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm)Robert wrote Hang on a minute, just thought, could 8306-9 and 8319 go to Riverside for services 67/69 replacing Cadets 8242/3/4/5/6? We all know how unreliable those 5 are...

Then there wouldn't be enough for the 2/2A?
(12 Jan 2015, 7:07 pm)Tom wrote Then there wouldn't be enough for the 2/2A?

Damn, thought i was onto something there. So there will only be 2 Versas. 1 to Washington to make a full branded allocation on 88/88A (providing 1 board doesnt interwork with scholars still)?
(12 Jan 2015, 6:58 pm)Michael wrote Ye, with other repaints happening i don't think we will see any of the Silver citaro's repainted again (expect for 5326, 5327). 

Wonder how the Tynedalexpress brand would look on Silver? 

Didn't the TEN have silver Citaros? Was that when it was the 602?
(12 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm)G-CPTN wrote Didn't the TEN have silver Citaros? Was that when it was the 602?

It did, that was a while back =0 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(12 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm)G-CPTN wrote Didn't the TEN have silver Citaros? Was that when it was the 602?

(12 Jan 2015, 7:27 pm)Michael wrote It did, that was a while back =0 
That would be 5310 to 5319 and 5328 to 5330 and 5332 which are currently used on the 27.

As for the re-allocation of Vehicles at Deptford, I really do hope that Versas on the 2/2A are merely a Temporary Measure until New Vehicles arrive between March and May, I dont think the Versas would be at all suitable during the Morning/Evening Peaks as there always tends to be Standees on the Citaros.
(12 Jan 2015, 7:36 pm)Malarkey wrote That would be 5310 to 5319 and 5328 to 5330 and 5332 which are currently used on the 27.

As for the re-allocation of Vehicles at Deptford, I really do hope that Versas on the 2/2A are merely a Temporary Measure until New Vehicles arrive between March and May, I dont think the Versas would be at all suitable during the Morning/Evening Peaks as there always tends to be Standees on the Citaros.

I think Citaro should give us the info for the re-allocations for Deptford Tongue 

Also wonder if the 28/28A could receive the 5 spare Citaro's.. that route also has a 5 PVR  Wink

I can just tell that Dan wants to post all the allocations but he's just gonna hang back Tongue 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Site Administrator
(12 Jan 2015, 7:41 pm)Michael wrote I think Citaro should give us the info for the re-allocations for Deptford Tongue 

Also wonder if the 28/28A could receive the 5 spare Citaro's.. that route also has a 5 PVR  Wink

I can just tell that Dan wants to post all the allocations but he's just gonna hang back Tongue 

Who's to say either of us know?! Tongue 
(12 Jan 2015, 7:45 pm)Dan wrote Who's to say either of us know?! Tongue 

Na, i bet you do know them and just want us to keep guessing Tongue 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(12 Jan 2015, 7:41 pm)Michael wrote I think Citaro should give us the info for the re-allocations for Deptford Tongue 

And spoil all my fun watching you's guess...but I will say, you do have some canny good guesses Michael thats for sure  Big Grin
(12 Jan 2015, 7:47 pm)Michael wrote Na, i bet you do know them and just want us to keep guessing Tongue 

Where's a sauce when you need one?

[Image: newhpsauce.jpg]
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(12 Jan 2015, 7:55 pm)citaro5284 wrote And spoil all my fun watching you's guess...but I will say, you do have some canny good guesses Michael thats for sure  Big Grin

I do hope so, i wouldn't mind being the dude who does the allocations, i would give Deptford all the Citaro's and B9's =D 

Tbh my idea's would be the same as Tom, expect the Citaro's could go on to a few services:

(From Tom's post)

2/2A - Versa 
33/33A/39 - Cadet

38 - Cadet 
61 - Citaro (never thought of that) (expect i think these could go anywhere, the 28/28A/57/61 or the X85/X86)
238 - Solo
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(12 Jan 2015, 8:02 pm)park5354 wrote Routes with a pvr of 5

28/28A
X66 (Sat)

X66 will get new buses, =) 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(12 Jan 2015, 8:04 pm)Michael wrote X66 will get new buses, =) 

Will they be here before Brighton steal the Bendis ???? Tongue
(12 Jan 2015, 7:57 pm)Michael wrote I do hope so, i wouldn't mind being the dude who does the allocations, i would give Deptford all the Citaro's and B9's =D 

Tbh my idea's would be the same as Tom, expect the Citaro's could go on to a few services:

(From Tom's post)

2/2A - Versa 
33/33A/39 - Cadet

38 - Cadet 
61 - Citaro (never thought of that) (expect i think these could go anywhere, the 28/28A/57/61 or the X85/X86)
238 - Solo

I doubt they would go on the 28/28A.
The X84/X85 is a much more successful service in terms of growth, and I think the Citaros would be great on there.
Site Administrator
(12 Jan 2015, 8:11 pm)citaro5284 wrote No  Big Grin

Let the guesses for what will replace the artics for the time being tumble in..? Tongue 
(12 Jan 2015, 8:25 pm)Dan wrote Let the guesses for what will replace the artics for the time being tumble in..? Tongue 

Citaros Tongue
(12 Jan 2015, 8:25 pm)Dan wrote Let the guesses for what will replace the artics for the time being tumble in..? Tongue 

Withdrawn Olympians providing a step entrance guarantee on the people mover X66...

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Site Administrator
(12 Jan 2015, 8:29 pm)tyresmoke wrote Withdrawn Olympians providing a step entrance guarantee on the people mover X66...

Scott - we're in the Go North East section of the forum, not the Arriva North East section! Wink