You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
RE: Whats made you happy today?
Met my sisters new boyfriend this afternoon, I think they are GF/BF as he stayed over last night...

Nice bloke, as an added bonus, he supports Darlington and likes Wrestling, on first impressions, I would not mind him as a brother-in-Law lmao
(12 Jan 2015, 12:49 pm)Andreos1 wrote Has anyone seen #foxnewsfacts trending on twitter?

Have a read of this first - http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-30773297 and then see what gems have been shared on twitter.

"As someone born and raised in Birmingham, I must admit there was a pressure to read the Kerrang."

Just imagining many people in Birmingham praising Metallica and Black Vail Brides.
Marxista Fozzski
(12 Jan 2015, 12:49 pm)Andreos1 wrote Has anyone seen #foxnewsfacts trending on twitter?

Have a read of this first - http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-30773297 and then see what gems have been shared on twitter.
Fencehouses has seceded from the U.K, closed it's borders, and perform public wedgies on any non-fencehouses resident and those who ridicule the administration #foxnewsfacts
(12 Jan 2015, 1:11 pm)MrFozz wrote Fencehouses has seceded from the U.K, closed it's borders, and perform public wedgies on any non-fencehouses resident and those who ridicule the administration #foxnewsfacts

Get it on there Fozz. Want it trending! 

#FPF
#hashtagsonNEB
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Marxista Fozzski
(12 Jan 2015, 1:23 pm)Andreos1 wrote Get it on there Fozz. Want it trending! 

#FPF
#hashtagsonNEB
[Image: 3ff475dc0dcc0c43ea8de86fc5dc39d1.jpg]

There ya go sir...

The message is out courtesy of The Mr Fozz Ministry of Propaganda
(12 Jan 2015, 1:58 pm)MrFozz wrote [Image: 3ff475dc0dcc0c43ea8de86fc5dc39d1.jpg]

There ya go sir...

The message is out courtesy of The Mr Fozz Ministry of Propaganda

Go North East: Service #4 is currently diverted away from Fencehouses due to unforeseen circumstances. Tongue
Marxista Fozzski
(12 Jan 2015, 3:26 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 wrote Go North East: Service #4 is currently diverted away from Fencehouses due to unforeseen circumstances.
Fuck me news spreads quick
I had a very pleasant driver on Arriva X2, the fare was £1.80 but I only had £20 and he happily said it was fine and gave me my change. A massive change to most drivers who groan
Whats made you happy today?
(12 Jan 2015, 5:07 pm)leestransportphotos wrote I had a very pleasant driver on Arriva X2, the fare was £1.80 but I only had £20 and he happily said it was fine and gave me my change. A massive change to most drivers who groan

You'll find most drivers are only reluctant to accept large notes because of how it can have an effect on their day later on. If I got on an X43 at the MetroCentre with £10, and a few others drained him of his change - he would penniless.

Although I have seen some drivers walk across and get some change from some sort of office.

I once got refused on the X66 with a fiver!
(12 Jan 2015, 5:07 pm)leestransportphotos wrote I had a very pleasant driver on Arriva X2, the fare was £1.80 but I only had £20 and he happily said it was fine and gave me my change. A massive change to most drivers who groan

Complete opposite to what I had! (See annoying thread)
No more Jose Altidore for Sunderland and Sunderland signing a brilliant player Jermaine Defoe and it all happned all on my friends birthday she has a nice present
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
Get in!

Order dispatched: EFE 24813 Mercedes 709 Reeve Burgess Minibus - Northumbria
Hi - Your order has been marked as dispatched and is on its way to - .

Estimated delivery : Tue. 27 Jan. - Thu. 12 Feb.
Delivery service : Economy Delivery from outside UK
Item # : 140743099717
Transaction ID : -
View Order Details
Marxista Fozzski
(14 Jan 2015, 11:51 pm)Racer_Experience wrote No more Jose Altidore for Sunderland and Sunderland signing a brilliant player Jermaine Defoe and it all happned all on my friends birthday she has a nice present
Has Dozy definately gone then Bazza???
Tommy, Tommy, Tommy...

Disappointed in you. It ain't all about 'battleship grey' buses you know.
When you look into QCS, the failures of privatisation, the money being milked from taxpayers by multinational plc's, millions being siphoned away into shareholders accounts, rather than being reinvested into the system - you will realise QCS is the only way the bus network can use to survive into the future.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'