You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

What's annoying you today? V2

RE: What's annoying you today? V2
(06 Feb 2015, 6:38 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Not me pal. I live in the posh part of Gateshead and, like many others, don't have a Metro service.  Big Grin

Gateshead has a posh area? =0 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(06 Feb 2015, 6:39 pm)Michael wrote Gateshead has a posh area? =0 

Surprisingly, it has two. The rest of Gateshead is a dump though - I'll give you that.
(06 Feb 2015, 6:40 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Surprisingly, it has two. The rest of Gateshead is a dump though - I'll give you that.

2!, are you sure its Gateshead you live in? Tongue 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(06 Feb 2015, 6:42 pm)Michael wrote 2!, are you sure its Gateshead you live in? Tongue 

I live extremely close to the border. A few hundred metres down the road then I'd live somewhere else. 

Sometimes I wish I did.
Only went and got locked in the Grainger Market as the security guards decided to shut all the gates as I was walking through, then had to do the Grainger Market Lap of Shame to find the remaining gate which was open according to one of the Guards.
(06 Feb 2015, 6:44 pm)MurdnunoC wrote I live extremely close to the border. A few hundred metres down the road then I'd live somewhere else. 

Sometimes I wish I did.

I feel very similar.

I live on the outskirts of Chester-le-Street, and the Tyne and Wear boundary is literally a 5 minute drive towards Fencehouses and I'm in Tyne & Wear...Sad

At least I think so, can anyone confirm?
Marxista Fozzski
(06 Feb 2015, 7:47 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote I feel very similar.

I live on the outskirts of Chester-le-Street, and the Tyne and Wear boundary is literally a 5 minute drive towards Fencehouses and I'm in Tyne & Wear...Sad

Isn't the Tyne and Wear Border somewhere around Bournmoor on the A183
(06 Feb 2015, 7:47 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote I feel very similar.

You have the boundary at the Barley Mow Inn, outside Washington Hospital, Lambton Garden Centre or the railway cross in Fencehouses.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(06 Feb 2015, 7:49 pm)MrFozz wrote Isn't the Tyne and Wear Border somewhere around Bournmoor on the A183

Whoops! I should have put Bournmoor instead of Fencehouses...guess the latter is on my mind too much...the thought of invasion is always upon us. My housing estate would be the first victims - right next to the Emirates Cricket Ground, probably a few minor explosions and half of Chester is gone! Tongue
Site Administrator
(06 Feb 2015, 7:46 pm)Malarkey wrote Only went and got locked in the Grainger Market as the security guards decided to shut all the gates as I was walking through, then had to do the Grainger Market Lap of Shame to find the remaining gate which was open according to one of the Guards.

You have nee luck in Newcastle, like, do ya?

First you got stuck in Eldon Sq toilets.. now this..!
Marxista Fozzski
(06 Feb 2015, 7:51 pm)Dan wrote You have nee luck in Newcastle, like, do ya?

We could start a new pbotoshop craze...

Adam Malarkey...Getting stuck in things
Site Administrator
(06 Feb 2015, 7:52 pm)MrFozz wrote We could start a new pbotoshop craze...

Adam Malarkey...Getting stuck in things

Dread to think what else he could get stuck in..............?  Dodgy
(06 Feb 2015, 7:51 pm)Dan wrote You have nee luck in Newcastle, like, do ya?

Nee luck at all, never going in the grainger market again.
(06 Feb 2015, 7:56 pm)MrFozz wrote Fencehoues or...A woman, A brothel, stuck between a wall and very vicious little Jack Russell

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

that's that decided - only one place ticks all those boxes...
Marxista Fozzski
(06 Feb 2015, 8:04 pm)Andreos1 wrote that's that decided - only one place ticks all those boxes...

Where???

Avenue Vivian
(06 Feb 2015, 8:06 pm)MrFozz wrote Where???

Avenue Vivian
Wasn't thinking down those line, but it probably would actually...
Marxista Fozzski
(06 Feb 2015, 7:56 pm)Malarkey wrote Nee luck at all, never going in the grainger market again.
You could make it your new home Adam

GRAINGER MALARKET
The chav on the 21 who sat at the front upstairs with his legs pressed up against the glass all the way from Gateshead to Chester.

He was on the phone from Birtley to Chester trying to get directions from someone as to where to get off. He eventually worked out where he was, and as we got to the bottom, it just so happened we both got up at the same time to go downstairs.

I walked down to the stairs and he paused. I signalled for him to go first, and then he didn't seem to know what I was saying to him. He looked at me with a puzzled expression before saying to the person on the phone (loudly too, so the whole bus could hear) - 'holy shit there's some twat staring at iz and asking iz if I wont him to wank iz off hew'...

Undecided
Marxista Fozzski
(07 Feb 2015, 5:00 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote The chav on the 21 who sat at the front upstairs with his legs pressed up against the glass all the way from Gateshead to Chester.

He was on the phone from Birtley to Chester trying to get directions from someone as to where to get off. He eventually worked out where he was, and as we got to the bottom, it just so happened we both got up at the same time to go downstairs.

I walked down to the stairs and he paused. I signalled for him to go first, and then he didn't seem to know what I was saying to him. He looked at me with a puzzled expression before saying to the person on the phone (loudly too, so the whole bus could hear) - 'holy shit there's some twat staring at iz and asking iz if I wont him to wank iz off hew'...

Undecided
And did you want to give him a quick wank...

Am kidding mate, some people are just idiots Big Grin
More shite of the druggie wankers today, all off them having a go at me because I'm taking a photo of an Omnicity.

Why can't people leave me alone, I'm sick to death of them.

The respite workers have pissed me off again:
Scheduled: 9:15 until 13:15
Revised at 10:00: 10:15 until 13:15
Actual: 10:58 until 14:02

The revised session was sent to my mam, whilst on the bus into Ashington. As the session started almost 45 minutes later than the revised times, I requested that the session was extended to 14:00. As they did not want that to happen, I refused to leave Central Station upon their request to make up for the time that was wasted by waiting for the so called "9:15 to 13:15" session.

Ain't going out with them again.
Marxista Fozzski
(07 Feb 2015, 5:11 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote More shite of the druggie wankers today, all off them having a go at me because I'm taking a photo of an Omnicity.

Why can't people leave me alone, I'm sick to death of them.

The respite workers have pissed me off again:
Scheduled: 9:15 until 13:15
Revised at 10:00: 10:15 until 13:15
Actual: 10:58 until 14:02

The revised session was sent to my mam, whilst on the bus into Ashington. As the session started almost 45 minutes later than the revised times, I requested that the session was extended to 14:00. As they did not want that to happen, I refused to leave Central Station upon their request to make up for the time that was wasted by waiting for the so called "9:15 to 13:15" session.

Ain't going out with them again.

Maybes go somewhere your not known, sounds to me like these people see you as an easy and/or soft target, and will mug you off every opportunity they get...It is not nice, not fair and ultimately it is bullying...

Do you feel threatened and/or intimidated by these people, if so goto the Police and report it, the very basic of human rights is a sense of safety, I can give you an idea of what to do, but only you can put it into action...

Hope shit works out for you pal
My activity feed on the Flickr Central app is completely ****ed as you'll never believe who hit favourite on 33 photos yesterday Angry

So now if I don't see the notifications or view the main Flickr site I will not notice if anyone comments or favourites any photo I've uploaded this week. Just had a comment on a photo and had I not been viewing Flickr on my laptop I would be completely unaware that the comment had been made because all I can see on the app is that one person has hit favourite on a selection of photos I've uploaded in the last month or so.

I'm not mentioning their name but I'm sure you will all know who has done this... again!
(06 Feb 2015, 7:53 pm)Dan wrote Dread to think what else he could get stuck in..............?  Dodgy

Some of the stunners he used to work with, he'd hope!

(06 Feb 2015, 7:56 pm)Malarkey wrote Nee luck at all, never going in the grainger market again.

If you do manage to get in the grainger market again (without getting stuck), then try that "mmm..." and "glug..." shop. Well worth a try if you like something different!

(07 Feb 2015, 5:21 pm)MrFozz wrote Maybes go somewhere your not known, sounds to me like these people see you as an easy and/or soft target, and will mug you off every opportunity they get...It is not nice, not fair and ultimately it is bullying...

Do you feel threatened and/or intimidated by these people, if so goto the Police and report it, the very basic of human rights is a sense of safety, I can give you an idea of what to do, but only you can put it into action...

Hope shit works out for you pal

I've said it before, but younger enthusiasts should perhaps try and head out with others of the same age. You're less likely to get any grief in a small group. 

I've had grief when I'm out and about, but I'm big enough and old enough to stand up to pratts like that. If I was 10-15 years younger, then I'd not half feel intimidated. 
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(08 Feb 2015, 3:04 pm)Jimmi wrote My activity feed on the Flickr Central app is completely ****ed as you'll never believe who hit favourite on 33 photos yesterday Angry

So now if I don't see the notifications or view the main Flickr site I will not notice if anyone comments or favourites any photo I've uploaded this week. Just had a comment on a photo and had I not been viewing Flickr on my laptop I would be completely unaware that the comment had been made because all I can see on the app is that one person has hit favourite on a selection of photos I've uploaded in the last month or so.

I'm not mentioning their name but I'm sure you will all know who has done this... again!

Either DTPs or RTBS? 

If you click on their account, click "Favourites" and then look at how many photos are in that folder.

I think these two need to learn common sense, there's some brilliant photos being liked by people who can't tell the difference between a B5LH and a B9TL.
(08 Feb 2015, 4:58 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Either DTPs or RTBS? 

If you click on their account, click "Favourites" and then look at how many photos are in that folder.

I think these two need to learn common sense, there's some brilliant photos being liked by people who can't tell the difference between a B5LH and a B9TL.

RTBS

It annoys me as I've had comments on some of my photos this afternoon and I they are either right at the bottom or I can't see them at all on the Flickr Central app.

If anyone think it is bad that I get annoyed about this one person taking an "interest" in my Photostream think about the rest of the people who view/follow my Flickr who's actions on my photos I'm failing to spot because someone feels the need to favourite a large amount of photos in one go, I had 60 odd one day and I missed a few things because of this including uploads from other followers which is incredibly unfair on the rest of the people I'm following.