You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Site Administrator
RE: Anything and Everything
(21 Feb 2015, 11:44 am)MarcTheA4 wrote Fozz; I'm on the 56 to Park Lane now! Wink

No idea what time I'll get there but we left Concord about 10 mins ago!

Are you still there?
Disgraceful... Happy to talk to Fozz but not me!

I see where we stand, Marcus!
Anything and Everything
(21 Feb 2015, 11:50 am)MrFozz wrote Nope Sad...not feeling too good pal, got bad guts and absolutely freezing...another day mate Smile

Oh dear that's a shame. Hope you're feeling better. Wink

(21 Feb 2015, 11:51 am)Dan wrote Disgraceful... Happy to talk to Fozz but not me!

I didn't have my camera with me and I would have felt awkward!

In other news - I'm on my way to your territory!
Marxista Fozzski
(21 Feb 2015, 11:51 am)Dan wrote Disgraceful... Happy to talk to Fozz but not me!

I see where we stand, Marcus!

I'M AAAAAWWWWWWWEEEEEESSSSSSOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEE
Marxista Fozzski
(21 Feb 2015, 11:58 am)MarcTheA4 wrote Dan, if it means so much to you - where are you now and I'll come and see you!

That was established upon birth. Wink
#showlovefordan
#manhugs
Site Administrator
(21 Feb 2015, 12:35 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Aww now I'm really sorry!
Only fully-fledged members of the #fanofdan club get some Haribos off me! Wink
Site Administrator
(21 Feb 2015, 12:48 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote I thought I was your friend??

I've got you as a Friend on Flickr; I'm following you on Instagram and Twitter - what more do I need to do to be a fully-fledged member?
Talk to me when you spot me at Washington Galleries instead of lurking in the distance like biglugs..!
(21 Feb 2015, 12:48 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote I thought I was your friend?? Tongue

I've got you as a Friend on Flickr; I'm following you on Instagram and Twitter - what more do I need to do to be a fully-fledged member?

To join the club?

Stop acting like a baby, move to Fencehouses (Avenue Vivian) or Murton.

Dan may consider.

Maybe talk to him at Washington Galleries  Rolleyes

Aww...he is even making little rhymes. Poor Marcus! Tongue 
(21 Feb 2015, 12:54 pm)Dan wrote Talk to me when you spot me at Washington Galleries instead of lurking in the distance like biglugs..!

Can I quickly just say that I haven't really talked to you when I've seen you out and about and the reason for this is I struggle to talk to people and I am aware it may seem rude but I really don't want people thinking I am rude and me talking to people is a struggle even with people I know.
Site Administrator
(21 Feb 2015, 12:59 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Okay Dan, to become a member I'll try and talk to you. Where are you at now?
Think you've missed your chance! You'll just have to be in the peasant version of the group instead...
Site Administrator
(21 Feb 2015, 1:06 pm)Jimmi wrote Can I quickly just say that I haven't really talked to you when I've seen you out and about and the reason for this is I struggle to talk to people and I am aware it may seem rude but I really don't want people thinking I am rude and me talking to people is a struggle even with people I know.
No worries - we are just messing. This is why I let people approach me, as, providing I'm in a decent mood, I will talk to anyone providing they're nice to me. Others aren't quite as outgoing as me, shall we say, so I'd hate to put them in an awkward position by approaching them first.
Anything and Everything
(21 Feb 2015, 1:13 pm)Dan wrote No worries - we are just messing. This is why I let people approach me, as, providing I'm in a decent mood, I will talk to anyone providing they're nice to me. Others aren't quite as outgoing as me, shall we say, so I'd hate to put them in an awkward position by approaching them first.

I'd say I'm alright when it's someone I know.

It's just I didn't have my camera on me today, and I would have felt awkward. You would have probably ran away if you saw me walking across to where you were standing, thinking 'who the f*** is this?!' Tongue. I don't suppose you remember what I look like? Smile