You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

What's annoying you today? V2

RE: What's annoying you today? V2
(20 Feb 2015, 10:13 am)Tommy_1581 wrote This is all I can find in your area.

19/2 0035 vulnerable missing female found by crew on cliff edge at Ryhope, Sunderland. Units directed who took her to safety.

The possibility of that being one of my ex's is quite high.
Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
(21 Feb 2015, 1:01 am)GMitchelhill wrote The possibility of that being one of my ex's is quite high.

I only know one of your exs is it who am thinking of?
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
Marxista Fozzski
(21 Feb 2015, 9:54 am)MarcTheA4 wrote Still at the bus stop! I'll see where the spirit takes me...Angel
I take it waiting for a 36 your heading to gods country(Sunderland), if I am in Sunderland later and see a scrawny little kid with a put on posh voice, I will come and say hi
Site Administrator
(21 Feb 2015, 9:54 am)MarcTheA4 wrote Still at the bus stop! I'll see where the spirit takes me...Angel

Since when is 10 o'clock the crack o' dawn, like, Marcus?! Wink 

You've only got 6 hours left of daylight!
(21 Feb 2015, 9:57 am)Dan wrote Since when is 10 o'clock the crack o' dawn, like, Marcus?! Wink 

You've only got 6 hours left of daylight!

Cheeky, Dan!

It's still not here yet - 8 mins late!

(21 Feb 2015, 9:56 am)MrFozz wrote I take it waiting for a 36 your heading to gods country(Sunderland), if I am in Sunderland later and see a scrawny little kid with a put on posh voice, I will come and say hi

I can assure you Fozz I am dressed smartly and I do speak with a bit of a posh voice anyway! Wink

I'll look out for you.
Marxista Fozzski
(21 Feb 2015, 10:05 am)MarcTheA4 wrote Ah, all sorted. Fozz, one of your Polish friends is driving! Smile

Very friendly, said good morning, and apologised for being late! Big Grin
The couple of Poles I know are really friendly, always say hello when they see me and give me a wave if they are passing me Big Grin
Marxista Fozzski
(21 Feb 2015, 10:07 am)MarcTheA4 wrote Not really. I could just tell in his voice he was Polish (we do a lot in History!).

He looks a bit like Rene from 'Allo Allo! Big Grin

Thats is funny...

I know he is Polish...We learnt it in history
(21 Feb 2015, 10:11 am)MrFozz wrote Thats is funny...

I know he is Polish...We learnt it in history

I meant we did a lot of WW2 in History, you muppet!

Basically, we had a couple of lessons on how Poland recovered following WW2, and a woman came in (not the Holocaust survivor) because she was only a girl at the time; and witnessed quite a lot of it. I think she was born a few weeks after WW2 ended.

Anyway, I now know what a Polish person sounds like! Tongue
Went into a chippy in Redcar and asked for chips although the brain-dead moron gave me two instead of one but being the way that I am I was too scared to point out that I only wanted one so I ended up paying over £4 for two sets of chips and the thing that makes it worse is they were so rank that I ended up throwing them in the bin and this whole thing has left feeling really upset.
God, I wish this day would end it's been horrible, everything is just going wrong!

It started off badly as I ended up knocking a large tin full of pasta on the kitchen floor when I was getting my Corn Flakes.

Was thinking of having a short ride on the Scarlet Band 16A to Heighington then when the bus came up the road I put my hand out and he drove straight past me!

Poor lighting made photo taking in Stockton a pain as the low sun ended up casting large dark shadows on Stockton High Street so this made things difficult.

then got on the X4 to Redcar which was late because the 22 was late so it had to sit behind it until it left Middlesbrough Bus Station, the journey ended up leaving Middlesbrough with no seats left, then we got stuck in match day traffic on the A66 heading to the Boro match.

Then as I already mentioned earlier there was the issue with the chip shop which left me in a very bad mood, so much so that I thought it was best if I headed home.

When I got on the 7 home I thought I lost my phone which was in a different pocket.

Now I've got home and looked at the photos I have taken and I only have one I'm happy with to upload to my Flickr.

Yeah so I am having a pretty crappy day and I wish it would just end and is especially a shame as I've actually had a good week up till today, that must by why today has been so bad, the amount of bad things that tend to happen to me over a week has happened today because the rest of the week has been good.

Sorry if anyone is sick of me moaning today.
Marxista Fozzski
(21 Feb 2015, 3:18 pm)Jimmi wrote God, I wish this day would end it's been horrible, everything is just going wrong!

It started off badly as I ended up knocking a large tin full of pasta on the kitchen floor when I was getting my Corn Flakes.

Was thinking of having a short ride on the Scarlet Band 16A to Heighington then when the bus came up the road I put my hand out and he drove straight past me!

Poor lighting made photo taking in Stockton a pain as the low sun ended up casting large dark shadows on Stockton High Street so this made things difficult.

then got on the X4 to Redcar which was late because the 22 was late so it had to sit behind it until it left Middlesbrough Bus Station, the journey ended up leaving Middlesbrough with no seats left, then we got stuck in match day traffic on the A66 heading to the Boro match.

Then as I already mentioned earlier there was the issue with the chip shop which left me in a very bad mood, so much so that I thought it was best if I headed home.

When I got on the 7 home I thought I lost my phone which was in a different pocket.

Now I've got home and looked at the photos I have taken and I only have one I'm happy with to upload to my Flickr.

Yeah so I am having a pretty crappy day and I wish it would just end and is especially a shame as I've actually had a good week up till today, that must by why today has been so bad, the amount of bad things that tend to happen to me over a week has happened today because the rest of the week has been good.

Sorry if anyone is sick of me moaning today.

Do be daft, I like to see what is peeing Jimmi off, seems there is not many things that do not annoy you
(21 Feb 2015, 3:30 pm)MrFozz wrote Do be daft, I like to see what is peeing Jimmi off, seems there is not many things that do not annoy you

I will admit many things do annoy me although I am still fairly happy most of the time, sadly I can't say that about today.
(21 Feb 2015, 3:37 pm)Jimmi wrote I will admit many things do annoy me although I am still fairly happy most of the time, sadly I can't say that about today.

I would say it's the same with me. Sometimes I can be in a very 'happy go lucky' mood, but then if something comes up or something is ruined for me, I tend to get very irritable.

Sometimes little things like someone shouting at me (ie a teacher) at school when I'm already having trouble with this girl (slowly moving away from her, but I still think she's nice for some reason and I can't explain why I still love her so much) and then my dickhead Science teacher does something to annoy me and I feel like listing all the school policies and how he is not entitling me to them thus failing himself and everyone around him!!
Site Administrator
(20 Feb 2015, 7:53 pm)Dan wrote Don't think he played that one - it was more so the shouty sort of rappy rave.  Undecided

It did end up getting towards more normal music before he got off, but I still felt like giving him the earphones in my pocket and buying myself a new pair...

This sort of stuff:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=341216439419171

It just gives me a headache.
(21 Feb 2015, 6:06 pm)Dan wrote This sort of stuff:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=341216439419171

It just gives me a headache.

It's worrying that I can name the tune! haha. 

We used to listen to all this stuff back when I was in school, and I'm surprised it's got such a following now. Especially since the clubs all got shut down. I've never been a fan of MCs, but that's not MCing to me. That's mumbling on about shite as you can in 3 minutes.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(21 Feb 2015, 6:20 pm)Tom wrote How horrific Newcastle have been tonight. Absolutely pitiful.

I'm not even watching it. I'm sat configuring a HP server (on a Saturday night! Dodgy ), so needed the VGA port on my TV!
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(21 Feb 2015, 6:22 pm)aureolin wrote I'm not even watching it. I'm sat configuring a HP server (on a Saturday night! Dodgy ), so needed the VGA port on my TV!

You don't want to either!
3-0 already...
(21 Feb 2015, 6:14 pm)aureolin wrote It's worrying that I can name the tune! haha. 

We used to listen to all this stuff back when I was in school, and I'm surprised it's got such a following now. Especially since the clubs all got shut down. I've never been a fan of MCs, but that's not MCing to me. That's mumbling on about as much shite as you can in 3 minutes.

Every time I make a post! Big Grin
Went to have a shave earlier to find my shaver wouldnt work, so I opted to go to The Galleries for a quick Beard Trim which usually only costs a £1-£1.50 at the most, I got fucking charged £3.95 for a Beard Trim which takes all over 30 Seconds if that to do, might as well of had my Haircut whilst I was at it, baring in mind it doesnt even need cutting.