You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Whats made you happy today?
(02 Mar 2015, 7:24 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote My god it's snowing.

In Rowlands Gill it's not although there were a few snowflakes falling while I was driving through Sunniside this morning.
Site Administrator
(02 Mar 2015, 7:27 pm)citaro5284 wrote Careful Dan, Marcus will get jealous  Big Grin

He is not taking GCSE ICT... He won't get quite as excited about spreadsheets as I do!

#saddodan
#hashtagsonNEB
(02 Mar 2015, 7:30 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Don't think ICT is my scene...maybe I'll end up somewhere different in the building to you guys. Sad Tongue

Its not my scene either...haha!

I am not keen on hardware and networks if I am honest, I like the software side and how the programmes work.
(02 Mar 2015, 7:29 pm)Dan wrote He is not taking GCSE ICT... He won't get quite as excited about spreadsheets as I do!

#saddodan
#hashtagsonNEB

What sort of spreadsheets (how complicated)? I can do the easiest ones but when you start introducing the harder formulae its like hitting a brick wall head first.
(02 Mar 2015, 7:45 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Says it all, really.  Big Grin

Haha, i wish! 

Bet we get 3 days of sun in the summer haha!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Site Administrator
(02 Mar 2015, 7:46 pm)Robert wrote What sort of spreadsheets (how complicated)? I can do the easiest ones but when you start introducing the harder formulae its like hitting a brick wall head first.

Formulae complicated enough to make you scratch your head!
=IF(D15=0,"%",D15/D$10)
=IF('REPORT xx Hr'!E13>0,'REPORT xx Hr'!E13/'REPORT xx Hr'!E81,0)
(02 Mar 2015, 7:47 pm)Michael wrote Haha, i wish! 

Bet we get 3 days of sun in the summer haha!

Today I heard people saying that it is going to be 21 degrees at Easter!

Not sure if I want it to be that hot or not, although it depends what I'm doing Easter weekend - all I know so far is what I'm doing on Easter Sunday.
(02 Mar 2015, 7:55 pm)Dan wrote Formulae complicated enough to make you scratch your head!
=IF(D15=0,"%",D15/D$10)

That's the easy stuff that, man. Tongue Second line just looks more complicated because of the references to another sheet.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(02 Mar 2015, 7:55 pm)Dan wrote Formulae complicated enough to make you scratch your head!
=IF(D15=0,"%",D15/D$10)

I've got no chance, are there any easier jobs available? I'd be great at the customer service area answering facebook queries although if the same people keep complaining about a certain service (such as the 93/94) at rush hour every single day it would be hard for me to keep my anger in...most of the time i just feel like saying 'you try running a bus company' and seeing their response...
I reckon I would be a great CS rep...

Customer: 'Hi, what time is the next 46 to Consett? Thanks.'
Me: F***ing work it out for yourself we aren't a goddamn helpline! We have hundreds probably thousands of paper timetables created for that specific service, people go on about f***ing saving trees and you asked a dum-dum question like this?? What has happened to humanity...

Customer: 'Why is the X9 always late?'
Me: No idea.

I don't think I could handle it, like Robert said.
Then again...I may be better in the office with Dan and citaro5284. Big Grin
(02 Mar 2015, 8:50 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote I reckon I would be a great CS rep...

Customer: 'Hi, what time is the next 46 to Consett? Thanks.'
Me: F***ing work it out for yourself we aren't a goddamn helpline! We have hundreds probably thousands of paper timetables created for that specific service, people go on about f***ing saving trees and you asked a dum-dum question like this?? What has happened to humanity...

Customer: 'Why is the X9 always late?'
Me: No idea.

I don't think I could handle it, like Robert said.
Then again...I may be better in the office with Dan and citaro5284. Big Grin

That's what I will do if I ran a bus company's account. Big Grin

Customer: What time is the next X66?
Me: Are you taking the piss?

OAP: Why does the 35 not stop at stand E anymore, I always seem to hold my hand out but it goes straight past. 
Me: It's been like that since October 2013. Try walking to Sports Direct.

Customer from Ashington: What's the difference between the 35 and the 35A. Do they still go to Morpeth?
Me: For fuck sake, it clearly states in the timetable and on buses "every 15 minutes" Morpeth | Ashington. Read the front of the bloody things. 
(04 Mar 2015, 12:44 am)GMitchelhill wrote Getting to spend all day with my partner on Wednesday.

Good day planned anyhow I had a nice day in the sun looking around the shops looking for pokemon stuff (I love that program and the games) despite I had that dreadful 524 on my 27X but other than that it was good 
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
Marxista Fozzski
Whats made you happy today?
One thing made me laugh today, on the 202, this woman and her child were getting off the bus at the same stop, the kid went to press the bell, I beat him to it and the kid was not too pleased that I stole his chance to ring the bell...Think he was as he was getting off...

#nastymistafozz
#crueltokids
Whats made you happy today?
Was getting a bit p***ed off about the closure of Front Street in Chester-le-Street - and now everything is fine, I get a free shuttle minibus going past my local stop on the Durham-Newcastle stretch. Big Grin

Only problem is, I will then have to alight at Chester Moor if heading to Durham, and then *officially* start off my reviews!....but I will still include the free shuttle! Wink

Not a problem if heading into Chester-le-Street.
Site Administrator
(06 Mar 2015, 5:29 pm)citaro5284 wrote Getting through my first week with Dan working with me  Big Grin

Cheek... What would you do without me - I've been slaving away all day!