You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Anything and Everything
(12 Mar 2015, 10:10 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote So, I take it departs from Middlesbrough? Rarely head down that way, so a bit of company and guidance would be greatly appreciated. Smile

I'm not a morning person, would you happen to know what time the event is? I'm not the type for getting up at seven and getting back at seven haha. Big Grin

Aye the running day takes place in Middlesbrough. Few photos and such from last year here - http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teessi...ng-7052827

It won't be that late. 
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Marxista Fozzski
(12 Mar 2015, 10:23 pm)MurdnunoC wrote I guess I could drive through Murton.

No sticking your arse out the window mind. 
I promise...No moons Big Grin
Anything and Everything
(12 Mar 2015, 10:24 pm)aureolin wrote Aye the running day takes place in Middlesbrough. Few photos and such from last year here - http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teessi...ng-7052827

It won't be that late. 

Thanks. I'll think nearer the time when more info is about. But thanks anyway. Smile
(12 Mar 2015, 10:28 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Will it be held in the same place?

I've always wanted to use the Transporter Bridge so I may take the opportunity to do that as well. 

Yes - same place every year

Sadly, the Transporter isn't open for public use on a Sunday I believe - but as it's open once again, we'll be about to send one of the 2 Group vehicles across.

I've always wanted to use the Transporter Bridge so I may take the opportunity to do that as well. 

@Kuyoyo is your man for info on the 500 group running day, as he's involved on the group. I merely know the date. Smile
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Marxista Fozzski

Give me a yell near the date and we'll arrange something Big Grin
(13 Mar 2015, 5:36 pm)danpick wrote What's happened to Tom as hes been banned.

I'm not sure, hes online though.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(13 Mar 2015, 5:38 pm)Michael wrote Glad she didn't ask anything to do with Algebra! 

I would like to know how the question was worked into the ceremony.

There's no real opportunity to ask maths questions during the nuptials unless someone pipes up during the "Does anyone have any reason why this union should not take place" bit. Even then, does "What's fifteen add six" qualify as a reason?
(13 Mar 2015, 5:39 pm)Robert wrote Probably an affect of yesterday.

Its not.
Someone decided to use the MyBB Admin account to ban me. 
(13 Mar 2015, 5:57 pm)Tom wrote Its not.
Someone decided to use the MyBB Admin account to ban me. 

Think I know who it was but not going to name any names.
Against the Anti-Lee Club.
Marxista Fozzski
(13 Mar 2015, 2:29 pm)MurdnunoC wrote This story is doing the rounds today - I found it to be quite amusing.

Indian bridegroom dumped over failed maths test.

There's nothing more romantic than an impromptu test to start any budding relationship. Should be made compulsory.  
Here is a good one

Angry Indian bride marries wedding guest

The poor bastard of a bridegroom had a seizure, the bride was pissed off, so she married a guest instead Big Grin
Marxista Fozzski
Anything and Everything
Something completely...

Me and my mate were talking about footy, UEFA and Sunderland, we got talking about the 'Never see a mackem in Milan' chant...Got me wondering about Mackems in Milan, so I have e-mailed the Mayor of Milan to see if he is aware of never having a mackem visit Milan Big Grin

About as random as random can get lmao
(16 Mar 2015, 5:48 pm)MrFozz wrote Something completely...

Me and my mate were talking about footy, UEFA and Sunderland, we got talking about the 'Never see a mackem in Milan' chant...Got me wondering about Mackems in Milan, so I have e-mailed the Mayor of Milan to see if he is aware of never having a mackem visit Milan Big Grin

Please post the email on here lol  Big Grin
Marxista Fozzski
Anything and Everything
Here you go...This is what I wrote...

Courtesy of Google Translate Big Grin

Egregio Signor Sindaco

Prima di tutto mi perdoni se questa traduzione è male, google non ottiene il posto giusto ... Probabilmente si può parlare inglese meglio che mai posso italiano ...

Il mio nome Dave e sono dall'Inghilterra, il Nord Est per essere precisi ...

Per molti anni, vi è stato uno scherzo tra nella mia comunità su Sunderland FC, il mio locale Premiership di calcio e c'è la mancanza di coinvolgimento nelle competizioni UEFA Club, come dice il proverbio 'Non abbiamo mai visto mackem a Milano, questo è stato lo scherzo per anni.

Voglio sapere dal vostro buon sé, ha tutti i milanesi mai entrare a contatto con una Mackem nella bella città di Milano, si può come sindaco finalmente mettere l'argomento put a dormire una volta per tutte.

Un altro scherzo è che ci sarà solo vedere un Mackem in Europa, se i tedeschi decidono di agire di nuovo, ma che è qualcosa che porterò con i tedeschi.

My next letter will be to Sunderland AFC, offering my services in the short term in the wake of Poyets sacking Big Grin
(16 Mar 2015, 6:11 pm)MrFozz wrote My next letter will be to Sunderland AFC, offering my services in the short term in the wake of Poyets sacking Big Grin

I don't think the managers are bad, think its just a case of them being too hard to understand because of their nationality. I struggled to understand Poyet if im perfectly honest...
Haha LOL!

MrFozz Wrote:

Dear Mr. Mayor

First of all, forgive me if this translation is bad, google does not get the right place ... You can probably speak English better than I can ever Italian ...

My name is Dave and from England , the North East to be precise ...

For many years , there was a joke among my community of Sunderland FC , ​​my local Premiership football and there is a lack of involvement in UEFA competitions Club , as the saying goes ' We have never seen mackem in Milan , this was the joke for years .

I want to know from your good self, has all the Milanese never come into contact with a Mackem in the beautiful city of Milan , as mayor can finally put the argument put to bed once and for all .

Another joke is that we will only see a Mackem in Europe , if the Germans decide to act again , but that is something that will remain with the Germans .
(16 Mar 2015, 5:48 pm)MrFozz wrote Something completely...

Hasn't this already been done before?

Here's the apparent reply from the Mayor of Milan.

https://twitter.com/Iwantcurlyhair2/stat...28/photo/1
(16 Mar 2015, 8:02 pm)MrFozz wrote When I read that link, I seem to remember something along those lines a few years

Damn...I feeling f*****g silly now

It'll be interesting to read the reply - providing you get one.

They may have a standardised response now.
Marxista Fozzski
(16 Mar 2015, 8:08 pm)MurdnunoC wrote It'll be interesting to read the reply - providing you get one.

They may have a standardised response now.
I am not quite sure if making reference to European War was a bright idea, Mussolini was, after all, Hitlers lackey and bitch Big Grin

I seem to remember another little joke on the part of Newcastle fans, when they played Benfica in Portgugal and went on a hunt round there ground, looking for Mackems, Benfica, of course play at the Estádio da Luz(Stadium of Light) Big Grin
(16 Mar 2015, 8:14 pm)MrFozz wrote I am not quite sure if making reference to European War was a bright idea, Mussolini was, after all, Hitlers lackey and bitch Big Grin

I seem to remember another little joke on the part of Newcastle fans, when they played Benfica in Portgugal and went on a hunt round there ground, looking for Mackems, Benfica, of course play at the Estádio da Luz(Stadium of Light) Big Grin

Not strictly true. Well, not until the mid-30s at least. You can trace the roots of Italian Fascism all the way back to the Risorgimento as well as the Futurist movement. Mussolini originally disagreed with Hilter on a lot of things including, most notably racial discrimination laws. 
Marxista Fozzski
(16 Mar 2015, 8:23 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Not strictly true. Well, not until the mid-30s at least. You can trace the roots of Italian Fascism all the way back to the Risorgimento as well as the Futurist movement. Mussolini originally disagreed with Hilter on a lot of things including, most notably racial discrimination laws. 
The word lackey was used in the way it was used in Dads Army, Mainwaring described Mussolini as Hitlers Lackey and possibly even Hitlers Bed fellow Big Grin
Marxista Fozzski
Anything and Everything
Found this earlier on...

Public urged to vote as hunt begins for Britains national bird

What should our National Bird...

I will start with a couple of suggestions

Cheryl Cole
[Image: 2009-12-14-Cheryl-Cole-fibre-hair-extensions.jpg]

Jacqueline Jossa
[Image: jacqueline-jossa-2014-british-soap-award...ndon_1.jpg]

Charlotte Riley(Best drama teacher I ever had)
[Image: Charlotte-Riley.jpg]

Keira Knightley
[Image: SNF17SPDAA---532_1530048a.jpg]

Finally, my favourite

[b]Dirty Davina[b](In the middle)
[Image: 301216_106654942775510_1115036367_n.jpg?...919df2a23a]

Quite possobly the worlds least convincing transvestite