You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Whats made you happy today?
(04 Apr 2015, 1:54 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote No problem. Smile Always nice to see forum members out and about on their travels. Adds something of a social side to having a day out. Wink

mb134 must be doing something right. I thought you ran away from people the first time you seen them? Tongue
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(07 Apr 2015, 12:17 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Just had Fab56-branded B9 6090 from Sunderland to Houghton-le-Spring on the X35...and got a photo, which looking at on the camera, looks great!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Bet there is nothing odd if I go to Sunderland on Thursday.
(07 Apr 2015, 12:53 pm)Simmy wrote Stumbled across a Wikipedia-based Facebook page for Go North East's Riverside Depot. Some kid is posting on the page about onion bajis haha.

Haha, must be desperate for customers 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
My self assessment is just about done. Only invoicing to do and then wait for my P60 to come from Sunderland Council (my part time job) and then I can submit my tax return Smile
(07 Apr 2015, 9:45 pm)idiot wrote My self assessment is just about done. Only invoicing to do and then wait for my P60 to come from Sunderland Council (my part time job) and then I can submit my tax return Smile

Very efficient!
Normally a Dec/Jan jobby at this end.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Couldn't do it. Submit it earlier rather than later and if you have a bill you know how much etc. Transfer it to savings account get interest on it and pay it off in Jan!! Saves trying to find a large amount of money in a few weeks...
(07 Apr 2015, 9:45 pm)idiot wrote My self assessment is just about done. Only invoicing to do and then wait for my P60 to come from Sunderland Council (my part time job) and then I can submit my tax return Smile

(08 Apr 2015, 7:13 am)Andreos1 wrote Very efficient!
Normally a Dec/Jan jobby at this end.

Same here, normally start getting my stuff out around Jan 8th and have it done for about the 20th - which leave me 10 days or so spare, so I don't consider to to be too 'last minute'!
(08 Apr 2015, 3:38 pm)Malarkey wrote Got an Interview tomorrow with Ora Advertising, just rang me up saying they spotted my CV on Reed and thought I was the perfect candidate.

Excellent.
Any idea what the role is for?
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
One positive for what has been a terrible night, my photo of MAX StreetLite 1590 taken in Bishop Auckland yesterday has gotten 23 favourites on Flickr.

I know it's not much to shout about but it has made me feel a bit happier today.

EDIT: now 24.
(08 Apr 2015, 8:42 pm)Jimmi wrote One positive for what has been a terrible night, my photo of MAX StreetLite 1590 taken in Bishop Auckland yesterday has gotten 23 favourites on Flickr.

I know it's not much to shout about but it has made me feel a bit happier today.
It will be even better if ryan the bus spotter hasn't spam liked it.
Against the Anti-Lee Club.
Had a nice day taking photos in Middlesbrough today, most of the drivers slowed down and gave a smile and a wave except for one Stagecoach driver who covered his face and started to get angry, although I couldn't hear him because of the brilliant invention: window.

Photos should be on Flickr next Wednesday.

More details on a catastrophic failure in the "What's annoying you today?" thread.
(09 Apr 2015, 2:06 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Had a nice day taking photos in Middlesbrough today, most of the drivers slowed down and gave a smile and a wave except for one Stagecoach driver who covered his face and started to get angry, although I couldn't hear him because of the brilliant invention: window.

Photos should be on Flickr next Wednesday.

More details on a catastrophic failure in the "What's annoying you today?" thread.

Think I know who the Stagecoach driver will be as there is one that shouts at you for taking his photo and he was working in Middlesbrough today as I spotted him earlier. Used to give me all sorts of shit for being an enthusiast - thankfully he should be retiring soon!
Hope your photos came out well despite your incident later... Got me 3 times lol

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

(09 Apr 2015, 5:32 pm)tyresmoke wrote Think I know who the Stagecoach driver will be as there is one that shouts at you for taking his photo and he was working in Middlesbrough today as I spotted him earlier. Used to give me all sorts of shit for being an enthusiast - thankfully he should be retiring soon!
Hope your photos came out well despite your incident later... Got me 3 times lol

He's on my "most hated list" along with my neighbours and of course the world-famous Mr F**kyoffy of Blyth.

Aye, the first two times the photos were rubbish. But the third time was spot on, shame about the camera  Big Grin . I don't know Middlesbrough (ended up on the bridge with scaffolding twice!), so I stuck with that place for a while. 

I blame the respite worker for having a crafty tab in Peterlee bus station, of where a pointed at him and the camera went flying... whoops!

Might return in the summer, I've got a couple of places including the nature reserve by Seaton Carew to get some scenic bus photos.
Site Administrator
Watched Fast & Furious 7 this evening. What a brilliant movie, and the tribute to Paul Walker at the end was fantastic.
Marxista Fozzski
(09 Apr 2015, 6:09 pm)Dan wrote Watched Fast & Furious 7 this evening. What a brilliant movie, and the tribute to Paul Walker at the end was fantastic.

Cant wait to see it myself...F&F is one of my fave franchises...

Was devastated when Paul Walker died...

Did ya know Vin Diesel named his latest chavvy after Paul Walker...