You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015
Go North East have uploaded 'paper buses' of the new Toonlink brand, along with the decker version of the Red Kite.

[Image: 2482.png]

[Image: 2481.png]

I'm pretty impressed with both I have to say. The Toonlink brand especially looks fantastic. 

Not sure what Greg in Weardale will think about the bird of prey on his windows mind. Tongue 

Dan wroteFleet News from Go North East's website:

More new Streetlites are 5412: NK15 EOC and 5414: NK15 EOE, both for Red Kite. Also new are the first of 4 Volvo B9TL/Wright Gemini for Red Kite 6119: BG15 RNJ and 6121: BG15 RNO. MPD 524: NA52 AWG has been transferred from Riverside to Hexham.

The first of the two Volvo B9TLs has already been repainted into a red base livery. The second has been sanded down and will be ready to go into the paintshop tomorrow.

Dan, do you know if they're retrimming the interior or even upgrading the seats to the GNE standard for the new B9s? Not a huge issue I know, but it keeps them consistent if they were to be reallocated in the future?

(20 Apr 2015, 3:04 pm)Ste1997 wrote Hi anyone know what rates of pay are for bus driver in Midlands area

Try this website. It may help?

http://www.payscale.com/research/UK/Job=...ourly_Rate
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook