You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015
(21 Apr 2015, 11:51 am)Tommy_1581 wrote Was he English with a local accent? Great customer service like, seems better than Arriva's press 2 for North East, then being transferred to someone who pronounces Morpeth wrong.

The one that I had with NX Customer Services was Indian, and was asking for a description of the driver of whom was stood in front of me, so that was easy. Never asked for a fleet number or service until the end. Then I receive an email saying that they apologise on behalf of the driver and appropriate action would be taken upon the Dunn Motor Services (Yourbus) driver. 

I he was local, in all honesty he was excellent, probably the best experience I have had of using GNEs Customer Services although it is a rarity I do complain, I even pointed out that I was an Enthusiast as he said something about how helpful the details I had given were compared to other customers who Phone up or Email and Complain, the details I gave him were the Time I got on the Bus/Bus Stop I got on at/Service I used and Fleet Number/Branding of the Vehicle, think I may of even mentioned the Vehicle Type also, we then briefly discussed the sides of Complaining and Understanding from a Passengers point of View, and from an Enthusiasts point of view whilst he noted all the details down I had given, just keep the communication and conversation between us flowing, rather than there being a dead silence for small periods of time, which is a bad thing to do if you work in a Call Centre/Customer Service Environment.