You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015
(24 Apr 2015, 12:36 pm)Dan wrote The event was very fun indeed. The market was rather busy and the majority of passers-by wanted to know what the bus was on display for. Positive comments all around regarding the interior - some even added how it's far superior to the standard blue interior. The 'selfie bus' was very popular with young people and old people alike - watch out for photos appearing on Social Media soon... As you can all well imagine, everyone enjoyed the free ice cream!

I thought the event was quite good, with all the things going on including the bus being there which people seemed interested in having a look at the bus inside and out and everything else that was going on including the selfie bus, free ice cream and also the radio station (Metro Radio I think?) broadcasting from there. So I thought it was quite a fun day for anyone who could attend.

Was nice getting to have a look round the bus and I thought the interior looks quite smart and I am looking forward to them entering service.