You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015
(26 Apr 2015, 10:37 am)Dan wrote It's a public Facebook Group so you should be able to see regardless:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/19911623...635930882/

That Facebook post is what my post on here yesterday was about. Within 5 minutes, it had been re-written and published on another platform, even though it hadn't been confirmed by Go North East on their Fleet Allocation document!

What I will reiterate - never take what you read on public forums (regardless of the platform; Facebook, Twitter, or otherwise) as gospel!

I don't really bother with Facebook (or it's groups), so I'm not a member of that group. I take it those posting info from NEB aren't members or posters on here then? There may well be reasons for it, but it seems like a bit of a strange logic to lift a topic of discussion from 'A', take it to 'B' as your own info, and discuss it there? I guess if I was a member of both, I'd discuss it on the forum it was posted on rather than duplicate effort.

But yeah you're right. Public forums should be taken for exactly what they are. I note nobody questioned the content of the repost on Facebook, so you must be a much more respected source than some people give you credit for. Wink
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook