You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2015

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2015
(09 May 2015, 3:44 pm)RM2186 wrote Just travelled on 5396 from Stanley to Chester le Street having had it changeover for an Omnicity we were on.

Also reprimanded an OAP woman that thought it was perfectly acceptable to throw shoe packaging away by pushing it down the side of the seat! I handed it back to her and said  "This company do not spend £2million on brand new buses for you to use it as a dustbin. Please take your rubbish with you and refrain from doing this anymore"

She was gobsmacked and gave me the finger as she got off and asked "Who do you think you are?". I don't know, free travel and the manners of low life. 

Good on you. I really can't understand why you'd un-package shoes on a bus though, given that you can only wear one pair at a time?! Almost as bad as the idiot I once had eating boiled eggs, and picking the shell off them!  Huh

I really think that GNE and other operators need to take a harder line with these folk showing absolutely nee respect towards their buses. That should of course include those with no personal hygiene. 
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2015