You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2015

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2015

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2015
Just had a reply from my complaint regarding the X1 breakdown asking for a refund:

I am writing following the problem you encountered with a route X1 bus service.

The manager of Darlington depot has now completed his investigation and reported his findings back to me. The bus suffered a mechanical breakdown which caused a disruption to the service. We pride ourselves on having a thorough preventative maintenance system but on this occasion a fault developed beyond our control. Where possible we endeavour to put an alternative vehicle on route, but on this day we had no suitable replacement vehicle available.

Furthermore, in regards to the refund that was requested for this journey we unfortunately cannot process this due to the fact that there were other X1 services available to you after that journey.

However please accept my sincere apologies for the delay caused to your journey. Do not hesitate to contact the Customer Service team should you encounter any further problems.

Can understand fully. However not too impressed I had to wait another 30 minutes ish for the next X1 to arrive, it's clearly advertised the money-back guarantee on the vehicles.
Forum Moderator  |  Find us on facebook

[Image: 0a85ed5b4e97324e338555472f222830.png]