You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2015

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2015
(30 May 2015, 8:09 pm)leestransportphotos wrote Pat Armstrong by any chance? Or Audrey, they kinda look like each other lol... Except Audrey is Scottish

Most likely Pat, she did my scholars service for a short while during the 2013-2014 academic year, and I got to know her a bit. If I ever saw her after she finished driving my scholars for that period, I'd go up and say hello. I think she does do the odd run on the scholars every now and then, I see her about once a month or so, but haven't for quite a while recently. Because she told me a lot about her career, I used to bring her up on the forum every now and then, it became some sort of running gag... Haha. 

I don't know who Audrey is, I used to speak to a lot of the Chester-le-Street staff, but since the rota amalgamation a year ago, I lost track of who did what, and as there seems to be so many new drivers at Chester-le-Street these days, I don't really bother. The only staff I ever really talk to these days, if I see them and have time, are Gary Wheatley and Pat. However, there are a few drivers who know me by name, who always give me a wave or say hello should I cross paths with them. Smile

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2015