You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2015

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2015
(31 May 2015, 5:23 pm)Malarkey wrote The current Fleet Archive Document for Go North East on Simplygo,com in the Enthusiast Area goes back as far as January 6th 2003, so there is just over 12 Years of Fleet History, dont think anything has been removed from that Document either.

I recall Dan using it not so long ago when compiling individual Vehicle History for the NEB(GNE) Fleet List, before having rely on Flickr Searches and speaking to other Enthusiasts etc to find the relevant information that he required to ensure it was all up to date.

As well as fleet movements, there will be all sorts of records kept relating to fuel, maintenance, modifications, testing, tax, etc. Then possibly records relating to incident's, accidents and rtc's.
Not too different to when people keep documents for their car.

The difference being, me keeping a file of paperwork for my car, is a lot easier than an electronic record for hundreds of vehicles - which may also include details of BSOG, Green Bus Fund etc.

It makes sense having an electronic system, but I don't see why all of that information needs keeping after x years.
Fleet history - maybe.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2015