Menu

MrFozz   15 Jun 2015, 9:51 am
(14 Jun 2015, 11:42 am)Tommy_1581 wrote They fund the days out, but I only recently had problems when the adults fares would be taken from the petty cash as well, so they said that only one member of staffs fare should be taken out of the petty cash along with my fare. This didn't happen yesterday, so I had to pay for my own fare.

The respite workers change every session, but the key worker, who is on my holiday sessions, currently works at the previous school that I went to that is managed by the same company. The staff there, tried stripping me into a nobody, not allowing me to interact with other pupils, not allowing me "out in the community" either. I'm sure that he relays info onto the headteacher there of what I do, because I had no problems with him before he started working at the school. 

Why do they stop you from integrating with others and stop you going 'out into the community', I find that very worrying to be honest, that goes against everything I have worked for and fought against, there must be a reason for it, and the only reason I can think is, do you have a history of violence towards teachers or other pupils?
(14 Jun 2015, 2:17 pm)Andreos1 wrote Facebook is like an instant gossiping service - no different in reality, to the gossip, backstabbing, bitching, venue to air dirty laundry etc., that goes on everyday in workplaces, bus stops, in back lanes, outside the school gates or in the pub or clurb.

If I was your sister, I would take it as a complement that people are spending their precious time and energy talking about her.
I see what you mean mate, but the issue is who is saying it, if it was me, I probably would not be bothered, I have been picked on/bullied and shot down all my life and takes a lot to really get to me, I am probably more upset about it than my sister is, but it is my sister of course I am going to be upset...

Some of the shit that goes on on Facebook wouldn't look out of place on the Jeremy Kyle show