You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - July 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - July 2015

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - July 2015
Moderation note: I've removed 4x posts from this thread, in response to the posting of misleading information. A couple of points on the back of this for people to take on board please.
  • Untrue/misleading information: The forum rules are crystal clear about the posting of untrue/misleading information. If you are speculating on something or you have some unconfirmed information, simply make it clear in your post that this is the case. This will prevent most members getting irritated.
  • 'Back seat' moderation: This is not required nor welcome on the forum. If there was a requirement for more moderators, then I'm sure Dan and Liam would address the problem. If feel that the content of a post is in breach of the forum rules, then use the 'report' button. That way we get a notification, and it doesn't add fuel to the fire in the thread.
  • Respecting others: This is especially important when it comes to needing to challenge another user about their information. We should all be capable of doing this without coming across offensively. 
Further reading: http://www.northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/mi...ction=help&hid=8

Any questions? Drop me or someone else on the team a PM.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - July 2015
Fleet List - July 2015